We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)

Go down 
+7
The Cappuccino Kid
Sammy Snake
Muss
The_Jaster
Jimbob
Crumpy Andy
Buskalilly
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 17 EmptySat 8 Feb 2020 - 17:41

Ubisoft announced in their financials they have 5 AAA games coming between April 2020 to March 2021.

Three of them will come out by the end of 2020.

Three of the AAA games seem to be Watch Dogs Legion, Rainbow Six Quarantine, Gods and Monsters.

I'm really hoping those three are the three coming this year but if the one of the two unknown games is Assassin's Creed, I can't see Ubisoft not releasing it November 2020.

Unless it's a PS5 and Series X game, where Ubisoft think they'll do well in Q1 2021 as not a lot else would be available.

I could be done over Cappa with these counter picks, though.

Last edited by masofdas on Sat 8 Feb 2020 - 22:53; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 17 EmptySat 8 Feb 2020 - 22:24

It's all going downhill for Mas!

I just saw a tweet from the guy that runs the site - he's implementing an option to ban unannounced games moving forwards. Honestly, I like having them in. It's a huge gamble if you go for something like that, so I don't mind folks bidding on unannounced titles.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 17 EmptySat 8 Feb 2020 - 22:34

I've got my fingers crossed Ubisoft push Watch Dogs Legion as the big November game.

Unannounced games you say Winky Face
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 17 EmptySat 8 Feb 2020 - 22:38

Maybe one of Ubisoft's unannounced games is Paper Mario, reimagined as a third-person cover based online shooter. Licking my chops at the 78% OpenCritic score already.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 17 EmptySun 9 Feb 2020 - 20:51

Laughing

Make sure to pick up the Paper Mario Battlepass to unlock some sweet badges and outfits for Mario and the gang.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 17 EmptyMon 10 Feb 2020 - 19:20

The Cappuccino Kid wrote:
Maybe one of Ubisoft's unannounced games is Paper Mario, reimagined as a third-person cover based online shooter. Licking my chops at the 78% OpenCritic score already.

Would it still be better than Nintendo's attempt at it though? The sad answer's probably yes. Aww!
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 17 EmptyMon 10 Feb 2020 - 19:34

Just the substandard ones, like Sticker Star, Thousand Year Door and Colour Splash. "The Unholy Trinity" of Paper Mario games.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 17 EmptyMon 10 Feb 2020 - 19:42

GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 17 080
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 17 EmptyMon 10 Feb 2020 - 21:02

Laughing Yep, that's too obvious even to talk about interacting with...

...wait. NOOOOOO Hissy fit
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 17 EmptyTue 11 Feb 2020 - 20:18

I noticed there's a box under the leaderboard on the Fantasy site now that shows when the next games are due to release for the League - handy!
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 17 EmptyTue 11 Feb 2020 - 20:26

It is but when I looked yesterday seemed to show last years pickers like my name next to Ori.

Anyway I picked up the unannounced Call of Duty for 2020, which now gives me three unannounced games with two of the three being total guesses as least COD will come out. If those both don't come out even dropping one, still taking 0 for the other.

I do only have two spaces left, and I was looking at Outriders as it's a launch game for PS5 and XSX that might review well, also was looking at Dreams as I'm hearing great things but could see it getting 10's but also 3's due to it being more of a application.

Least I've got plenty of money that I can bid like $90 for Spider-Man 2 or whatever gets announced.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 17 EmptyTue 11 Feb 2020 - 20:36

Weird - it shows the right person for the 2020 league next to the upcoming releases for me.

I reckon it's a bad idea to fill up your line-up as much as you're planning at this stage. We've not had any Nintendo Directs, State of Plays and E3 looms in the distance too. I think it's a big gamble.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 17 EmptyTue 11 Feb 2020 - 20:39

Why I have held off Outriders and Dreams, especially now knowing I can bid like $90 for a big game and not miss out on Links Awakening like last year
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 17 EmptyWed 12 Feb 2020 - 22:10

I heard a rumour COD is sitting out 2020.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 17 EmptyWed 12 Feb 2020 - 23:04

Dreams is on 96 but looked, couldn't have got anyway because of early access which is a relief as would have been annoyed if I had missed out.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 17 EmptyThu 13 Feb 2020 - 19:52

JayMoyles wrote:
I reckon it's a bad idea to fill up your line-up as much as you're planning at this stage. We've not had any Nintendo Directs, State of Plays and E3 looms in the distance too. I think it's a big gamble.

Good, because I haven't. At all. Pale I forget this exists half the time, which doesn't help.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 17 EmptyThu 13 Feb 2020 - 23:32

masofdas wrote:
Ubisoft announced in their financials they have 5 AAA games coming between April 2020 to March 2021.

Three of them will come out by the end of 2020.

Three of the AAA games seem to be Watch Dogs Legion, Rainbow Six Quarantine, Gods and Monsters.

I'm really hoping those three are the three coming this year but if the one of the two unknown games is Assassin's Creed, I can't see Ubisoft not releasing it November 2020.

Unless it's a PS5 and Series X game, where Ubisoft think they'll do well in Q1 2021 as not a lot else would be available.

I could be done over Cappa with these counter picks, though.

I was listening to a podcast earlier on which said that Jason Schreier of Kotaku, who's spot on with his scoops, confirmed that the other two are Far Cry and Assassin's Creed. So, there you go.

Treesmurf wrote:
I heard a rumour COD is sitting out 2020.

Nope - Activision have it sitting in Q4 2020 in their report to investors, so it's definitely happening.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 17 EmptyFri 14 Feb 2020 - 5:10

I just really hope Assassin's Creed is Match 2021 then.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 17 EmptyFri 14 Feb 2020 - 21:09

Sorry I thought I was in the Kirby's Rumour Buffet thread when I mentioned COD.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 17 EmptyFri 14 Feb 2020 - 21:13

Even worse. You know we only allow 100% true and verified rumours in that thread.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 17 EmptyWed 19 Feb 2020 - 23:26

Spotted Andy picked up Outriders. I definitely think we need a big Direct or State of Play to help flesh out some of our rosters at this point!
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 17 EmptyThu 20 Feb 2020 - 7:03

Has he dumped Dying Light 2 yet? Also Outriders looks really generic but might do well as it's a launch game then again these live service game's normally don't start out that great.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 17 EmptyTue 3 Mar 2020 - 12:06

I take the lead but can't see it lasting long as looks like there's about 6 games we've picked coming out between now and the end of the month.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 17 EmptySat 7 Mar 2020 - 15:47

I'M ON THE LEADERBOARD GUYZ
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 17 EmptyTue 10 Mar 2020 - 17:53

Solid draft pick there, Balla! It looks like your time atop the leaderboard may be short-lived though as Ori looks like it'll be pulling in a ton of points for Andy.

I picked up Amnesia: Rebirth on the sly yesterday.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)
Page 17 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 32  Next