We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)

Go down 
+7
The Cappuccino Kid
Sammy Snake
Muss
The_Jaster
Jimbob
Crumpy Andy
Buskalilly
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 28 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 25 EmptyTue 26 Jan 2021 - 10:51

I picked up Loop Hero, and we did a draft on the Podcast which EofGiz went Forza Horizon 5

Edit

Medium reviews are starting to go up, and it's going to get me some points and lose Jas some but nothing that's really going to matter in the end I don't think.

Looking at the reviews it's all over the place as it has 9's but also a 3 & 4's, I wasn't really expecting it to be so varied as it is, I thought it be more consistent 7+ tad like Ocean's Heart (it's on the home page of Open and has a similar score to Medium) with the odd 8 if you like that old school horror game or a 6 if you don't, which is what I got from Scullions tweets how the game falls.

I will be playing it myself tomorrow and as someone that likes Silent Hill 2 for instance can see me being closer to the 9/10 reviews, but we will see.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 25 EmptyMon 15 Feb 2021 - 18:32

Seems like me and Mas have gone mad with our bids these last couple of weeks - we've each only got a couple of spaces left to fill. I do think we've made the right moves snaffling up some games early, especially considering Phil Spencer mentioning that 2021 is the year we'll see COVID delays impacting te games industry in a big way.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 25 EmptyMon 15 Feb 2021 - 19:28

Ah yes, I ought to be buying some games up soon.

I probably won’t, but.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 25 EmptyMon 15 Feb 2021 - 19:48

How many games total do we get again?
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 25 EmptyMon 15 Feb 2021 - 21:06

Yeah, I've gone a tad mad with picking up so many same with the PoW one but leaves me with a decent amount of cash and how things going only be one or two surprises to come for that to be used on.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 25 EmptyTue 16 Feb 2021 - 2:15

Jay you bastard! I bid for Stray as well, wasn't expecting anyone to go on a mad spending spree though apart from Mr pre-emptive Masofdas. I did manage to pick up Little Devil Inside and once again confirmed Biomutant at least.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 25 EmptyTue 16 Feb 2021 - 8:21

Does have me coming last though with the prediction but can't see it being right for Ratchet for instance, I'm expecting 90+ for that and stuff like Maqutte might be a tad obscure till reviews drop.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 25 EmptyTue 16 Feb 2021 - 12:43

Treesmurf wrote:
I did manage to pick up Little Devil Inside and once again confirmed Biomutant at least.

I reckon little devil inside will be a good pickup, I was going to try for it myself after seeing the Jay & Mas upsurge of bids but was sadly too late.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 25 EmptySun 21 Feb 2021 - 11:08

Had a wee look this morning to see if any movement after the direct.

Seems a similar situation in both leagues I'm in, that just Mario Golf is what's people have gone for. I don't know what that says about the direct.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 25 EmptyFri 19 Mar 2021 - 17:41

I think the issue with the Direct was that a lot of its heavy hitters were either remasters or 2022 releases. So, there's that, I suppose!
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 25 EmptyFri 19 Mar 2021 - 19:14

Gotham Knights been delayed till 2022, so Muss now has two games not coming out.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 25 EmptyFri 19 Mar 2021 - 19:31

And I now have no counter pick Dance
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 25 EmptySun 21 Mar 2021 - 12:00

Yep Muss can only drop GT7 out of the two.

Seen Jay go for Life is Strange True Colors but did he make a booboo bidding $39 leaving himself $1, as now if he drops a game, he can't pick up a replacement as lowest bid is $5.
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 25 EmptySun 21 Mar 2021 - 13:59

masofdas wrote:
Seen Jay go for Life is Strange True Colors but did he make a booboo bidding $39 leaving himself $1, as now if he drops a game, he can't pick up a replacement as lowest bid is $5.

GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 25 Tenor
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 25 EmptySun 21 Mar 2021 - 15:02

masofdas wrote:
Yep Muss can only drop GT7 out of the two.

Confused Confused

It’s $1? Had already considered that hence why I didn’t go all in.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 25 EmptySun 21 Mar 2021 - 15:19

Hmm I'm sure it was $5 and that was even agreed in Twitter chat, when 2021 was setup.

Either way $1 not a lot left, especially few have a lot of spots open.

Also what's Card Shark, which Smurf has picked up?
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 25 EmptySun 21 Mar 2021 - 15:24

Nah, we had a bit of chatter around whether to up it to £5, keep it at £0 or go for £1, and we decided on the £1 mark in the end. You've even picked up games with £1 bid, you silly goose. :p
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 25 EmptySun 21 Mar 2021 - 21:58

Card Shark was shown at one of the Indie Showcases last year and also had a brief update earlier in the month and it looks interesting enough to warrant a place on my list, it's a card game where you have to use cheats and tricks with some narrative bits thrown in.
Back to top Go down
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 25 EmptyMon 22 Mar 2021 - 17:46

masofdas wrote:
Gotham Knights been delayed till 2022, so Muss now has two games not coming out.

Even with it coming out I don't think I've picked up enough good stuff in the bidding to warrant a challenge at the business end of the table this season.

Big unforeseen announcements could happen I guess, but I feel like this year is going to be quite barren. Knowing my luck, Nintendo will announce a bunch of remakes that won't qualify for our league DAMN YOU!
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 25 EmptyTue 23 Mar 2021 - 20:14

Looking like Jaster could be the one taking the lead in April, MonHun currently on 87 is gonna net a fair few points and then Narita Boy and Outriders are sounding very promising.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 25 EmptyTue 23 Mar 2021 - 20:45

GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 25 Tenor
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 25 EmptyTue 23 Mar 2021 - 21:21

A 80 and 79, I believe would put him in the lead with those two games after Rise.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 25 EmptyThu 25 Mar 2021 - 20:38

Story of Seasons has been a right duffer for me. I thought it would have been a safe 75-80, but it's shot me in the foot and rubbed salt in the wound. Neutral
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 25 EmptySun 28 Mar 2021 - 14:03

Let's discuss the latest major updates:

• Monster Hunter Rise coughed and wheezed it's way to a abjectly miserable 87. I'm not sure if MSRISEWILLLEADJASTOVICTORY anymore. I think that we can unanimously agree that it's an embarrassing result - disgraceful, even. For bringing the contest into disrepute, there's talk that this might lead to Jaster being thrown out of the league.

• Meanwhile, It Takes Two roared towards an almighty and stunning 87!!! Not only is this a massively impressive score in it's own right, but it's most notable as yet another tactical masterstroke from Ross and his MENSA-like genius. 

There's no new games coming out until Resident Evil Village in May, so it's best we just put the league into hibernation until then.  Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 25 EmptySun 28 Mar 2021 - 14:17

But... But April. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)
Page 25 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 28 ... 32  Next