You need me to get that s**t together, so we can get together.

HomeHome  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

GNamer Fantasy Games League (Year Three now underway!)

Go down 
+7
The Cappuccino Kid
Sammy Snake
Muss
The_Jaster
Jimbob
Crumpy Andy
Buskalilly
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27
AuthorMessage
masofdas
The Next Koizumi
masofdas

GNamer Fantasy Games League (Year Three now underway!) - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (Year Three now underway!)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (Year Three now underway!) - Page 27 EmptyTue 20 Jul 2021 - 14:22

My Cris Tales isn't doing great but only 15 reviews so far which seem to be mainly the Switch version which has some issues.

Death's Door though don't think any of you have gone for, and unfortunately I couldn't get has a 92 PC, 90 One, 85 XSX on Metacritic. Now I knew it looked good but not that good mind.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Sheegoth
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (Year Three now underway!)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (Year Three now underway!) - Page 27 EmptyTue 20 Jul 2021 - 20:47

I'd never heard of it until today, there's always one of these games though isn't there.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
The Cappuccino Kid
Steel Samurai
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (Year Three now underway!)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (Year Three now underway!) - Page 27 EmptyThu 22 Jul 2021 - 14:10

This was the month I was keeping an eye out for, as I’ve got three of my twelve drafted games all coming out in July. Monster Hunter Stories 2 did well, but Last Stop has backfired on me a bit. When I saw it in a Nintendo Direct a few months ago, I thought it looked like the type of artsy nonsense that games journalists would lap up, “triumph of the heart and the soul’ type of rubbish. No, as it stands I’m losing points on it.

After Little Nightmares 2 as my counter-pick, I wasn’t really in a position where I could have any slip ups. Ach well, let’s call the league null and void and try again in 2022.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Koizumi
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (Year Three now underway!)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (Year Three now underway!) - Page 27 EmptySat 31 Jul 2021 - 15:18

@masofdas wrote:
Think I made the joke last year but just pretend you're playing Golf

Next year could be a good draft God of War, Horizon, Halo, Final Fantasy (I think XVI will be 2021), Breath of the Wild 2, Shin Megami Tensei V, Ratchet to name a few

@Treesmurf wrote:
To name a few that will be delayed in to 2022?

Yep
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Sheegoth
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (Year Three now underway!)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (Year Three now underway!) - Page 27 EmptySat 31 Jul 2021 - 15:26

They don't call me Mystic Meg for nothing.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
masofdas
The Next Koizumi
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (Year Three now underway!)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (Year Three now underway!) - Page 27 EmptySun 1 Aug 2021 - 13:10

Ohh yes, but least maybe 2021 will have some good games to draft, maybe could draft (8?) more games and bid on less (4?).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (Year Three now underway!)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (Year Three now underway!) - Page 27 Empty

Back to top Go down

GNamer Fantasy Games League (Year Three now underway!)
Page 27 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27