We've got a Good Feeling about Peach's new game.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Let's Talk Some Bollocks About: The Nintendo 3DS & Super Street Fighter IV: 3D Edition

Go down 
+11
fronkhead
Treesmurf
OrangeRakoon
Balladeer
masofdas
Crumpy Andy
Buskalilly
The_Jaster
JayMoyles
Jimbob
The Cappuccino Kid
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

Let's Talk Some Bollocks About: The Nintendo 3DS & Super Street Fighter IV: 3D Edition - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Talk Some Bollocks About: The Nintendo 3DS & Super Street Fighter IV: 3D Edition   Let's Talk Some Bollocks About: The Nintendo 3DS & Super Street Fighter IV: 3D Edition - Page 12 EmptySat 3 Apr 2021 - 8:25

I'll echo this love for StreetPass. I never bought any of the paid DLC that arrived later, but StreetPass Quest and especially Puzzle Swap were the reasons why I took my 3DS everywhere. It was slow-going at first - for the first couple of years, I could reliably take a trip into town and get no StreetPass hits at all. When the 3DS grew in popularity and when I moved into a city centre though, I was able to complete all the Quests and get most of the jigsaw pieces for the puzzles before most people seemed to stop taking their 3DS out with them, in around 2016.

Nintendo Life recently linked to a video that shows you all these completed StreetPass Puzzle Swap puzzles if you're interested:

The best type of StreetPass hit was undoubtedly a HousePass, when your little green light would go off in your own home after someone had walked/drove by it with their StreetPass on too.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

Let's Talk Some Bollocks About: The Nintendo 3DS & Super Street Fighter IV: 3D Edition - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Talk Some Bollocks About: The Nintendo 3DS & Super Street Fighter IV: 3D Edition   Let's Talk Some Bollocks About: The Nintendo 3DS & Super Street Fighter IV: 3D Edition - Page 12 EmptySun 4 Apr 2021 - 11:28

That's a lovely video, but there's no denying that the puzzle results lose something without the 3D on.

The best Streetpass locations were definitely at convention-type things. I remember taking my 3DS to HyperJapan, and was blown away at how many hits I got! A wealth of riches! Ahh, I do miss it... (and going to HyperJapan actually.)
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/

Let's Talk Some Bollocks About: The Nintendo 3DS & Super Street Fighter IV: 3D Edition
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12