Grackler Is Cam; Grackler Has Crackler

HomeHome  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Google Stadia

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
masofdas
Disciple of Aonuma
masofdas

Google Stadia - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Google Stadia   Google Stadia - Page 3 EmptyFri 7 Jun 2019 - 21:54

Posted in the E3 thread due to it being a E3 direct but overall pretty bad. Not sure why Sony and MS were so worried.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
Disciple of Aonuma
masofdas

Google Stadia - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Google Stadia   Google Stadia - Page 3 EmptySun 24 Nov 2019 - 16:28

Stadia is out and it's not great from what I'm hearing. I can't tell you personally as I've not bought a founders pack or plan to.

When it's open to the public then maybe I will try Gylt.

Why I'm posting here as this week we've seen Sony promote PSNOW more and MS as well at XO19 with XCloud.

I got a invite to XCloud which is in BETA at the moment with about 50 games to play (almost three times Stadia already) which I've tried five of them on my phone, using a tripod as I don't have one of those clips to attach the phone and controller together.

Now I've played PSNOW before on my PS4 which has been fine and Stadia test says I can get 4K, that I was expecting good things from XCloud.

It's a mixed experience, first I played Halo 5 multiplayer which was almost unplayable and I had a warning coming up saying about my connection. Says I'm using 2.4ghz and should use 5ghz, my phone doesn't have a setting to change this but know I can get the 5ghz because of seeing my Xbox One and Apple TV settings.

Next was Sea of Thieves which was also online as a two man crew (that poor other player) this was much better part from the resolution looking like it was at about 480p.

Then today played Bloodstained, Yoku's Island and Darksiders III which all ran like they were native to mobile, with no connection errors or whatnot. Those are all single player games that I'm guessing my issue is multiplayer or I had a bad connection yesterday.

This was all on my home WiFi, yet to see how it would do on a 4G phone signal but I don't plan to take my Xbox One controller to work with me to find out.

I could see me using this now and again, which I guess is a good sign for Stadia as well. I just found the mobile screen to small (might be fine on one of those clips) that if I had a tablet or when this comes to laptop's (other screens, Switch?) with a bigger screen would be more useful to play Halo 5 on the go.

That would be the benefit for me at the moment as even though Xbox Anywhere is great and I can download on Halo 5, Sea of Thieves, Forza Horizon 4 but my laptop can't run them, yet via the cloud that wouldn't be a issue, which would be handy on the go at EGX for instance where I have taken my laptop in the past.

Basically it's wait and see where all this cloud gaming and at the moment it sort of works.
Back to top Go down

Google Stadia
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3