We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Post a tagline again!

Go down 
+11
The Cappuccino Kid
JayMoyles
Jimbob
Athrun888
Treesmurf
Crumpy Andy
Buskalilly
The_Jaster
Muss
masofdas
Balladeer
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
AuthorMessage
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

Post a tagline again! - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post a tagline again!   Post a tagline again! - Page 13 EmptyTue 21 Nov 2023 - 10:59

It be Mario Kart 10 anyway as Tour mainline.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Post a tagline again!   Post a tagline again! - Page 13 EmptyTue 21 Nov 2023 - 11:06

Not to me.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Post a tagline again!   Post a tagline again! - Page 13 EmptyFri 24 Nov 2023 - 19:32

That arguably works well enough even without the in-joke bit (got some Cowboy Bebop vibes to it to my mind), but either way it's great to see a tagline that isn't mine again!
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Post a tagline again!   Post a tagline again! - Page 13 EmptySat 17 Feb 2024 - 12:56

I would actually be well keen on an Xbox handheld, as I see things like Persona 3 Reload on Game Pass and think to myself that be great on a portable system. And I could just buy P3R for my PS5 then play it via my Portal, yet I'm like it's in a sub (I already have) that would cost me £12 for a month on Xbox compared to buying the game for £50 on PS5 along with all the other games in the sub, then it's not native on the Portal.

Sure I've not really had any issues playing stuff on the Portal, still native would be better, and I'm talking about games like P3R what about all the indies that come to Game Pass and I look at the Switch success, all those be decent on a handheld as well.

Now in 2024 how I play my Xbox is basically just Game Pass box as I prefer getting a Dragons Dogma II on PS5, that think I would even sell my Series X and just use the handheld if you can dock it as well, and just be like a Series S for me, which is fine for me Xbox playing of what a Series S can do.

Now wait for the hardware to be either the cloud streaming box or the digital only 2TB Series X or I guess it would count as hardware the new controller with haptic feedback etc and not a handheld.
Back to top Go down
gjones
Disciple of Scullion
gjones

PostSubject: Re: Post a tagline again!   Post a tagline again! - Page 13 EmptySat 17 Feb 2024 - 14:01

masofdas wrote:
I would actually be well keen on an Xbox handheld, as I see things like Persona 3 Reload on Game Pass and think to myself that be great on a portable system. And I could just buy P3R for my PS5 then play it via my Portal, yet I'm like it's in a sub (I already have) that would cost me £12 for a month on Xbox compared to buying the game for £50 on PS5 along with all the other games in the sub, then it's not native on the Portal.

Sure I've not really had any issues playing stuff on the Portal, still native would be better, and I'm talking about games like P3R what about all the indies that come to Game Pass and I look at the Switch success, all those be decent on a handheld as well.

Now in 2024 how I play my Xbox is basically just Game Pass box as I prefer getting a Dragons Dogma II on PS5, that think I would even sell my Series X and just use the handheld if you can dock it as well, and just be like a Series S for me, which is fine for me Xbox playing of what a Series S can do.

Now wait for the hardware to be either the cloud streaming box or the digital only 2TB Series X or I guess it would count as hardware the new controller with haptic feedback etc and not a handheld.

I'm just on Xbox this gen, and play a mix of digital and disc. I'm going to pick up discs once they drop to £20 this year, and then I'll likely jump in on Nintendo next year. See what happens with Xbox, because if they do go digital only and focus on Game Pass, I've found the offering overwhelming. I don't play enough to justify subscribing, and I used the £1 offer for Game Pass this month and tried some bits like Jusant, Cocoon and Persona 3, but they just didn't grab me. I ended up playing Peggle every night, a fifteen year old mobile game. The Xbox primarily gets used for local multiplayer (Gang Beasts, Goldeneye, Disney Speedstorm, Overcooked, WWE 2K) and aside from the wrestling, I think I might be better off with a Switch and a Blu-ray player. I'll see what Nintendo has up their sleeves, but other than a brief dabble in 2020 with the Switch Lite, I quite fancy going back to Nintendo. Particularly if they are offering physical games.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Post a tagline again!   Post a tagline again! - Page 13 EmptySat 17 Feb 2024 - 14:37

Think they will go digital only (they closed the physical side in the lay-offs apparently), now that might just be first party, but we've seen in the states places no longer stocking Xbox games and that includes 3rd party, then been rumours same happening in Europe.

Add to the fact most of the 27m Series systems out there are the S (it's like 2:1 in favour of S) and possible All-Digital Series X coming, who are they making disc for the 9m people that have an X at the moment?

I'm even considering going digital if a handheld comes as well based on how I use the Xbox ecosystem, sure someone else now owns my Series X and could maybe still be able to buy GTAVI via somewhere like Amazon on disc for Series X in 2025.

In the recent update when they talked preservation, it was all about how your digital library will continue into next gen, not don't worry your disc will work on next gen.

I do get the overwhelmed thing, as I end up downloading stuff then not playing it, where something I buy I'm like I better play that I just spent maybe £70 on it.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Post a tagline again!   Post a tagline again! - Page 13 EmptyTue 19 Mar 2024 - 5:11

We've got a Good Feeling about Peach's new game. wrote:

It's called a boner.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Post a tagline again!   Post a tagline again! - Page 13 EmptyTue 19 Mar 2024 - 7:14

Ah so that's why Nintendo didn't want us to know the developer!
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post a tagline again!   Post a tagline again! - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Post a tagline again!
Page 13 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13