Splatoon... Splatoon... SPLATOOOOON

HomeHome  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What's eShopping about?

Go down 
+11
Balladeer
Treesmurf
The Cappuccino Kid
Rum
Muss
OrangeRakoon
Jimbob
The_Jaster
JayMoyles
Buskalilly
masofdas
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26
AuthorMessage
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

What's eShopping about? - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's eShopping about?   What's eShopping about? - Page 26 EmptyWed 14 Sep 2022 - 21:17

That name change threw me off as well but you can toggle the games to specific regions which changes it to CoTM.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: What's eShopping about?   What's eShopping about? - Page 26 EmptyWed 14 Sep 2022 - 21:21

I did see that they labelled it specifically as the European version! Huh.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
masofdas
The Next Reggie
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: What's eShopping about?   What's eShopping about? - Page 26 EmptyThu 15 Sep 2022 - 10:14

The Cappuccino Kid wrote:
One of the low-key things I’d been looking forward to was the rumoured console port of Clap Hanz Golf from Apple Arcade. It didn’t appear in yesterday’s Western Nintendo Direct but it shadow-released here all the same:

What's eShopping about? - Page 26 Watch?v=7NMIMBb2lck

Easy Come, Easy Golf? Easy Purchase. Everything I’d heard about this was that it was essentially Everybody’s Golf in everything but name. My first impressions are exactly that, albeit with some optional touch controls and an interface that truly tells that it was formerly a mobile phone game. The gameplay is familiarly great though.

Wit to hear more about ECEG as I did see the Japanese Direct and looked good, then to see it was out I was very tempted by it.
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Portrait Ghost
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: What's eShopping about?   What's eShopping about? - Page 26 EmptyFri 16 Sep 2022 - 7:48

masofdas wrote:

Wit to hear more about ECEG as I did see the Japanese Direct and looked good, then to see it was out I was very tempted by it.

It’s mostly really good. If you can get past the interface and loading times, I think you’re basically playing the next iteration of Everybody’s Golf. It’s reminding me a lot of the Everybody’s Golf games on the PSP in particular.

I’m disappointed to read that the original Clap Hanz Golf game had three and six hole competitions though. I’d say that making all of Easy Come Easy Golf’s contests either nine or eighteen holes is a change for the worse.

Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Reggie
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: What's eShopping about?   What's eShopping about? - Page 26 EmptyFri 16 Sep 2022 - 8:31

Guessing logic was on a mobile you'd only want to do three holes then move on with your day, where maybe they thought on a games system you'd play more in one go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's eShopping about?   What's eShopping about? - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

What's eShopping about?
Page 26 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GNamer Forum :: GNamer Forum :: Nintendo Switch-
Jump to: