The Steel Samurai: Warriors of NEO Olde Tokyo

HomeHome  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wrestling Discussion Thread III

Go down 
+5
JayMoyles
The_Jaster
masofdas
Buskalilly
gjones
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
The Cappuccino Kid
Major Circuit Champion
The Cappuccino Kid

Wrestling Discussion Thread III - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrestling Discussion Thread III   Wrestling Discussion Thread III - Page 6 EmptyFri 16 Apr 2021 - 8:35

I used to be a bit gutted for any wrestler when they were released by WWE, especially back in the days where the only option was to go lose to Jeff Jarrett on those weekly TNA PPVs. Yet these days there's so many great possibilities for some of the names that have released here. There'll be a couple of them that'll have the whole in indy wrestling in the palm on their hand, and I'm certain that others will wind up full-time in Mexico, Japan or in another North American promotion. 

Also what treesmurf said.
Back to top Go down
Dusty Knackers
Bandana Waddle Dee
Dusty Knackers

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling Discussion Thread III   Wrestling Discussion Thread III - Page 6 EmptyWed 30 Jun 2021 - 19:04

Didn't know where else to stick this, so it might as well go here. WWE Battlegrounds is coming to Playstation Plus next Tuesday, anyone interested in having a fuck around with it online at some point?
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Major Circuit Champion
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling Discussion Thread III   Wrestling Discussion Thread III - Page 6 EmptyThu 1 Jul 2021 - 13:22

Being the wresting thread, the obvious place for you to stick it is straight up your candy ass.

I don’t have PS Plus, but I recommend youse get a few games of WWE 2K Battlegrounds in. I finished it earlier this year and I thought it was all right. It’s a pretty daft game that’s mostly played for laughs, and together I think you’d get enough entertainment out of both it’s good qualities and it’s bad ones.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Sheegoth
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling Discussion Thread III   Wrestling Discussion Thread III - Page 6 EmptySat 3 Jul 2021 - 9:39

I'd play, might as well give it a go and it looks daft enough to be fun at least once.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling Discussion Thread III   Wrestling Discussion Thread III - Page 6 EmptySat 10 Jul 2021 - 16:45

@The Cappuccino Kid wrote:

I don’t have PS Plus, but I recommend youse get a few games of WWE 2K Battlegrounds in. I finished it earlier this year and I thought it was all right. It’s a pretty daft game that’s mostly played for laughs, and together I think you’d get enough entertainment out of both it’s good qualities and it’s bad ones.

Me, Jas and Dusty gave this a bash the other night - it's alright, but I definitely can't see me getting more than one more session out of it as it felt like we'd seen everything the game had to offer after a wee while. Not bad for a freebie, mind you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wrestling Discussion Thread III   Wrestling Discussion Thread III - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wrestling Discussion Thread III
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6