Nintendo in encouraging Emio-lation shocker

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Will you be landing a Touchdown with these games this August?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

Will you be landing a Touchdown with these games this August?  Empty
PostSubject: Will you be landing a Touchdown with these games this August?    Will you be landing a Touchdown with these games this August?  EmptySat 25 Jul 2020 - 12:01

Retail Games

Will you be landing a Touchdown with these games this August?  AP20168466993895.0

Spoiler:

Best of the Rest

Will you be landing a Touchdown with these games this August?  Where-to-buy-lego-nintendo-entertainment-system-nes-71374_feature

Spoiler:

What about you guys?

Last edited by masofdas on Sat 25 Jul 2020 - 22:44; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : LEGO Super Mario)
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Will you be landing a Touchdown with these games this August?    Will you be landing a Touchdown with these games this August?  EmptySun 26 Jul 2020 - 12:50

Fuck all for me. It's Summer school at work anyway, so I'm not gonna have much free time.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Will you be landing a Touchdown with these games this August?    Will you be landing a Touchdown with these games this August?  EmptyWed 29 Jul 2020 - 22:27

As mentioned elsewhere I'd like to pick up CrossCode physical but I think that's it for retail releases. Fall Guys is day one for me, even before it got announced as a PS Plus game and as you mentioned I do have Windbound in the fantasy league and I'm quite likely to double down on my pick by downloading it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Will you be landing a Touchdown with these games this August?    Will you be landing a Touchdown with these games this August?  EmptyFri 31 Jul 2020 - 18:37

Battletoads is finally coming out, get hyped
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Will you be landing a Touchdown with these games this August?    Will you be landing a Touchdown with these games this August?  EmptyMon 17 Aug 2020 - 22:16

This Sunday! Sunday! Sunday! September will be going up a month we see the birdman return, a superhero live service game, sports and amiibo yay

name ideas like always
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will you be landing a Touchdown with these games this August?    Will you be landing a Touchdown with these games this August?  Empty

Back to top Go down

Will you be landing a Touchdown with these games this August?
Page 1 of 1