We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The 8th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***NAMES DRAWN***

Go down 
+4
The Cappuccino Kid
Buskalilly
Crumpy Andy
masofdas
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

The 8th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***NAMES DRAWN*** - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 8th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***NAMES DRAWN***   The 8th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***NAMES DRAWN*** - Page 2 EmptySun 27 Dec 2020 - 16:37

Nice plushie! Nice gifts all round, lovely to read. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: The 8th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***NAMES DRAWN***   The 8th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***NAMES DRAWN*** - Page 2 EmptyMon 28 Dec 2020 - 21:01

Here's my Secret Santa gifts.

The 8th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***NAMES DRAWN*** - Page 2 Pxl_2012

I actually already own Killer Queen Black via an eShop sale not long back but given my love for physical games I'm always happy to have an actual game card to replace my download which I could never justify buying myself, this way is perfect. Also got the City 13/14 season DVD which will sit nicely next to my 11/12 DVD (we can ignore the season in between because we didn't win the title). The Smurfs sweets I've had before and a big thumbs up because Haribo, they also arrived much later than the other two which leads me to believe Mas was my Secret Santa.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The 8th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***NAMES DRAWN***   The 8th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***NAMES DRAWN*** - Page 2 EmptyMon 28 Dec 2020 - 22:18

Yes I was your Santa, before it was Smurfs it was a blind bag of LEGO Mario that went missing
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: The 8th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***NAMES DRAWN***   The 8th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***NAMES DRAWN*** - Page 2 EmptyTue 29 Dec 2020 - 9:53

Ha! Haribo Smurf sweets is a really nice touch.

I think that's us! If you're interested, I was the Secret Santa for...

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: The 8th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***NAMES DRAWN***   The 8th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***NAMES DRAWN*** - Page 2 EmptyWed 30 Dec 2020 - 21:51

masofdas wrote:
Yes I was your Santa, before it was Smurfs it was a blind bag of LEGO Mario that went missing

That would have been cool so good choice either way, although the Haribo definitely taste better than the Lego would have.

I was Secret Santa for...

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: The 8th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***NAMES DRAWN***   The 8th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***NAMES DRAWN*** - Page 2 EmptyThu 31 Dec 2020 - 13:46

Thanks Smurfy! Tea is real decent here in Japan but to be honest I usually drink English Breakfast with a milk and a sugar.

I was Santa for
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 8th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***NAMES DRAWN***   The 8th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***NAMES DRAWN*** - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The 8th Annual GNamer Forum Secret Santa~! ***NAMES DRAWN***
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2