Dr. Kawashima's Brain Training >> Wordle

HomeHome  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokémon Brilliant Diamond And Shining Pearl

Go down 
+10
stu_the_great
JayMoyles
Kriken
Rum
Buskalilly
Muss
Treesmurf
The Cappuccino Kid
Balladeer
masofdas
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Rum
Disciple of Maddrell
Rum

Pokémon Brilliant Diamond And Shining Pearl - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Brilliant Diamond And Shining Pearl   Pokémon Brilliant Diamond And Shining Pearl - Page 6 EmptyMon 10 Jan 2022 - 18:26

Mmm, I generally try to avoid having the legendary from the box in my team as it feels a little cheap - they're so overpowered and you can steamroll all in-game enemies with them. That said, I had Jirachi in my team this time around because it was a novelty to have a mythical Pokemon available to me.

My team at the end was Jirachi, Torterra, Houndoom, Luxray, Altaria, and Floatzel.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/cww_george
masofdas
The Next Koizumi
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Brilliant Diamond And Shining Pearl   Pokémon Brilliant Diamond And Shining Pearl - Page 6 EmptyMon 10 Jan 2022 - 18:36

I would tell ya who I had but part from piplup can't really remember who I had as the games was just very forgettable.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Naga
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Brilliant Diamond And Shining Pearl   Pokémon Brilliant Diamond And Shining Pearl - Page 6 EmptyTue 11 Jan 2022 - 6:42

@Crumpy Andy wrote:
Where are all the bears?

I think I could theoretically have had a Munchlax/ Snorlax, but I opted to go for Pokemon I hadn't used as much. I reckon an Ursaring will feature prominantly for me in Legends though.

@Rum wrote:
Mmm, I generally try to avoid having the legendary from the box in my team as it feels a little cheap - they're so overpowered and you can steamroll all in-game enemies with them.
I go back and forth on it. I always use the Legendary in Black and White because it's so central to the plot, and N has one too. Here I might not have bothered but the options for certain types are pretty limited in Sinnoh.

Quote :
That said, I had Jirachi in my team this time around because it was a novelty to have a mythical Pokemon available to me.
I used Jirachi for a bit early on, too! I ended up swapping it out for Bronzor because I find that Pokemon a little more interesting.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
The Cappuccino Kid
Steel Samurai
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Brilliant Diamond And Shining Pearl   Pokémon Brilliant Diamond And Shining Pearl - Page 6 EmptyTue 11 Jan 2022 - 23:19

Pokémon Brilliant Diamond And Shining Pearl - Page 6 20211211

That’s my team I finished Shining Pearl with last month. I played it through with a team I made sure to catch and train as soon as possible, and with virtually no time spent grinding, deviating from the main tasks or exploring The Grand Underground.

I don’t normally spend this long on a game, and with Legends coming in a matter of days I’m not sure that I want to go straight back into another similar game so soon.
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Bargain Hunter
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Brilliant Diamond And Shining Pearl   Pokémon Brilliant Diamond And Shining Pearl - Page 6 EmptyWed 12 Jan 2022 - 9:43

Proof that Ross is the true friend of bears. Hang up your title Luke.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Naga
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Brilliant Diamond And Shining Pearl   Pokémon Brilliant Diamond And Shining Pearl - Page 6 EmptyWed 12 Jan 2022 - 12:08

I'll hang up my title next to wear I hang up my clothes when I bang your mum.

@The Cappuccino Kid wrote:
I don’t normally spend this long on a game, and with Legends coming in a matter of days I’m not sure that I want to go straight back into another similar game so soon.

Hopefully it will feel pretty different. I guess hold off on buying until you've heard how it actually feels to play/ you're in the mood?
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Koizumi
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Brilliant Diamond And Shining Pearl   Pokémon Brilliant Diamond And Shining Pearl - Page 6 EmptyWed 12 Jan 2022 - 12:43

You both each others father now?
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Naga
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Brilliant Diamond And Shining Pearl   Pokémon Brilliant Diamond And Shining Pearl - Page 6 EmptyThu 13 Jan 2022 - 13:51

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Brilliant Diamond And Shining Pearl   Pokémon Brilliant Diamond And Shining Pearl - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokémon Brilliant Diamond And Shining Pearl
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6