Gotta negotiate with them all (It's you and me)

HomeHome  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Twitch

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Buskalilly
Nayru
Buskalilly

Twitch Empty
PostSubject: Twitch   Twitch EmptyMon 15 Nov 2021 - 16:09

I thought we would have a thread for this, but after a very brief search I couldn't find anything. I guess it was all in the Gnamer Videos Games thread?

Anyway!

@The_Jaster wrote:
@buska Laughing That also made me think that you would honestly kill it as a streamer with all the wacky shit you do.

I'm gonna start streaming with Pokémon Shining Pearl, this Friday at 8pm UK time. I think Smurf and Mas have done a little streaming? I know Muss' girlfriend is doing a little. We should make sure to all follow one another, and share tweets or whatever, and do that thing where if I'm not streaming my channel shows y'all's channels and so on.
If you or a loved one has a Twitch channel, drop it in this thread and I'll make sure to get involved and I'll try to update this post with a list.

• twitch.tv/lukelovespkmn Buska
  • twitch.tv/starmuss Muss
  • twitch.tv/coffeestarbooks Muss' girlfriend Kelly
  • twitch.tv/treesmurf Athrun888
  • twitch.tv/sntnl6 Jimbob's best bud Arthur

Last edited by Buskalilly on Mon 22 Nov 2021 - 2:29; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Muss
Monkey-in-a-Ball
Muss

Twitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twitch   Twitch EmptyMon 15 Nov 2021 - 17:19

I do stream. Well, I haven't for a few months because there's some hardware problem with my computer that causes it to crash under load, but I probably will start streaming again in December when the people who built it for me repair it. StarMuss is my handle. I usually stream turn-based games because it's easier to play and talk, but like I said I haven't touched it in a while because my computer is faulty.

You can follow my girlfriend at Coffeestarsbooks. She does it like 3 times a week and is currently playing The Sims 4, Dragon Quest Builders, and Animal Crossing. She is a Twitch affiliate now, so she gets to have all those fancy buttons and what not on her stream.

Between us we both use ODS/Streamlabs, and elgato capture cards. So if yall need help with any of those things chances are one of us knows the answer.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Nayru
Buskalilly

Twitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twitch   Twitch EmptyMon 15 Nov 2021 - 23:34

I got a cheap and nasty capture card for the time being, but it seems like it will do the job for a basic bit of Pokémon. I tried Twitch Studio but it was crap, so I'm also on OBS.
Back to top Go down
Muss
Monkey-in-a-Ball
Muss

Twitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twitch   Twitch EmptyTue 16 Nov 2021 - 0:04

Yeah I use Streamlabs OBS personally, but my partner uses regular old OBS. I prefer the ui for streamlabs but they're both fine. You even if you don't use the streamlabs software, you should make use of their bots. You can create plenty of chat commands through it and other stuff .
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Nayru
Buskalilly

Twitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twitch   Twitch EmptyTue 16 Nov 2021 - 0:21

I will start to do bits and bobs like that but I'm gonna ease into it slowly.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Sheegoth
Treesmurf

Twitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twitch   Twitch EmptyWed 17 Nov 2021 - 20:13

Gave you all a follow. My Twitch name is unsurprisingly Treesmurf. It's all very basic at the minute, I only have the means to stream via the PlayStation, have tried with an Elgato in the past but I've never had the PC to make it work.

I also have no kind of schedule but having a toddler who shouts me in the middle of the night just to straighten out her duvet naturally means I can't always stick to the plan anyway. I did start a playthrough of Returnal which I'm gonna get back to soon now that I can save in the middle of a run, other than that I've got a number of either Spooky or Silly games waiting in the wings for when I do make it a more regular thing.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
Jimbob
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Jimbob

Twitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twitch   Twitch EmptySun 21 Nov 2021 - 19:24

I have now followed all of you!

I don't do any streaming (I occasionally thought about preparing a lecture about old British videogames of the 80s, but don't think, when I ask "any questions?" there will be any questions); however, I would shout out my best bud Arthur aka sntnl6 at twitch.tv/sntnl6 - he plays a lot of old-school point-and-click adventure games. 2022 is apparently to be the year of FMV...
Back to top Go down
http://jimbobsonofriber.tumblr.com/
Buskalilly
Nayru
Buskalilly

Twitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twitch   Twitch EmptyMon 22 Nov 2021 - 2:31

@Jimbob wrote:
I occasionally thought about preparing a lecture about old British videogames of the 80s

Twitch I-would-like-to-see-it-smug
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Twitch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twitch   Twitch Empty

Back to top Go down

Twitch
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GNamer Forum :: GNamer Forum :: GNamer Community-
Jump to: