We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Twitch Gaming Channels, what do you follow?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

Twitch Gaming Channels, what do you follow? Empty
PostSubject: Twitch Gaming Channels, what do you follow?   Twitch Gaming Channels, what do you follow? EmptySun 18 Feb 2024 - 10:37

Since the YouTube thread recently got a-waking up, I thought I should also set something up for the other side of game-related audio-visual feedback.

I suppose the only thing is at least half the crew here do stream on Twitch on the regular! So I'll let you do your own shout-outs, if only because I'm worried my sporadic use of Twitch, I'm going to forget someone I never pressed the follow button on!

Having said that, 2 of the 3 peeps I regularly check in on, I know personally.

The first obvs. one to shout out is good old Ashens - he of the brown sofa game on YouTube. A lot of peeps don't realise he started doing stuff regularly on Twitch, but he has been for 6 years now. Wednesday night quizzes are followed by retro game fun (currently: DOS era fighting games), and Sunday is some look back at a collection of other old pieces of crap.

The other two: Firstly Sntnl6, good buddy of mine, and player generally of weird point-and-click adventure games. Currently suffering through Syberia so you don't have to.
Secondly (and I did mean to create this topic before she started, so it's not just a promo thing!) my sister 8BitBunner has just started up. In her first couple of streams she aced the first Zelda, and now is moving on to alternately Chibi-Robo (which she has played before and has introduced a lot of the folks to) and about to start Dark Souls (which she hasn't, but her husband said she'd be good at, which seems a bit of an unfair challenge with a live audience)

Last edited by Jimbob on Sat 24 Feb 2024 - 10:43; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I previously did the title wrong like a stupid head)
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Twitch Gaming Channels, what do you follow?   Twitch Gaming Channels, what do you follow? EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024 - 0:48

I very rarely watch Twitch, partly because I'm not that interested and partly because I live in the wrong time zone for most folks I like. I've enjoyed seeing various people play through Dark Souls because I like reliving that experience.

I was streaming for a while, but it was messing up my sleep schedule. Later this year when Mercy and I get a place and I'm a little less busy travelling etc, I may get back to it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Twitch Gaming Channels, what do you follow?   Twitch Gaming Channels, what do you follow? EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024 - 16:22

I keep up with Maximilian_DOOD on YouTube because his interests in games is pretty much a perfect overlap with mine - Final Fantasy, fighting games, Devil May Cry, Monster Hunter - so I like his content and coverage.

Other than that, I like Iron Pineapple. He does a series of videos where he checks the Soulslike tag on Steam and picks a handful to feature, there's been some cool hidden gems unearthed with him doing that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: Twitch Gaming Channels, what do you follow?   Twitch Gaming Channels, what do you follow? EmptySat 24 Feb 2024 - 10:42

I meant to, from the existing YouTube thread, copy the title and replace the word YouTube with the word Twitch, but instead I replaced the word Gaming, thus instead creating a duplicate chaos. I am old and can't use computers so good.

Buskalilly wrote:
I very rarely watch Twitch, partly because I'm not that interested and partly because I live in the wrong time zone for most folks I like. I've enjoyed seeing various people play through Dark Souls because I like reliving that experience.
8BITBUNNERTUESDAY1900GMTDARKSOULS

Buskalilly wrote:
I was streaming for a while, but it was messing up my sleep schedule. Later this year when Mercy and I get a place and I'm a little less busy travelling etc, I may get back to it.
Well I hope it works out and happens again in the future. I never really caught any of you guys streaming due to time things, and I feel very guilty for that Sad
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Twitch Gaming Channels, what do you follow?   Twitch Gaming Channels, what do you follow? EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024 - 6:48

Jimbob wrote:
I meant to, from the existing YouTube thread, copy the title and replace the word YouTube with the word Twitch, but instead I replaced the word Gaming, thus instead creating a duplicate chaos. I am old and can't use computers so good.

I'm glad to finally confirm it wasn't just a joke I didn't get, I was legit confused.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: Twitch Gaming Channels, what do you follow?   Twitch Gaming Channels, what do you follow? EmptySat 2 Mar 2024 - 11:01

Yeah - sorry again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twitch Gaming Channels, what do you follow?   Twitch Gaming Channels, what do you follow? Empty

Back to top Go down

Twitch Gaming Channels, what do you follow?
Page 1 of 1