We've got a Good Feeling about Peach's new game.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

E Shop and Downloadables Discussion

Go down 
+28
gjones
Solve My Maze
Sentinator
Silver light
Zaphod_B
Vidofnir
Rum
oldschool
Rattlecat
Cube
Dusty Knackers
shanks
Axis1500
Jimbob
JayMoyles
Treesmurf
Kieron
beemoh
fronkhead
mandlecreed
Buskalilly
The Cappuccino Kid
masofdas
ZeroJones
The_Jaster
Crumpy Andy
Admin
Balladeer
32 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

E Shop and Downloadables Discussion Empty
PostSubject: E Shop and Downloadables Discussion   E Shop and Downloadables Discussion EmptyThu 14 Mar 2013 - 10:32

Discuss downloadables on the Wii U here!

Balladeer makes another topic for entirely selfish reasons. A few of the CVGers have been talking about Zen Pinball: does anyone have it? Is it any good?
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: E Shop and Downloadables Discussion   E Shop and Downloadables Discussion EmptyThu 14 Mar 2013 - 10:35

The only full game downloadables I currently have are Balloon Trip and Little Inferno. I wouldn't mind Mighty Switch Force HD one day, but the original is currently too fresh in my mind.
Back to top Go down
http://messedupcables.forumotion.net
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: E Shop and Downloadables Discussion   E Shop and Downloadables Discussion EmptyThu 14 Mar 2013 - 12:43

I've played Zen Pinball of PS3, pinball is pinball *shrugs*
I've not got any download titles yet. Switch Force and Little Inferno have been tempting but like the PS3 I don't tend to get enough out of small kinda PSN titles so I've not bothered. Gamepad only games would tempt me more as then it'd be more like a handheld where download titles fit best for me.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: E Shop and Downloadables Discussion   E Shop and Downloadables Discussion EmptyThu 14 Mar 2013 - 12:45

Little Inferno can be Gamepad only, if that sways you. Looks quite sharp on that little screen, too.

Is the Plants vs. Zombies table any good, assuming you've tried it?
Back to top Go down
http://messedupcables.forumotion.net
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: E Shop and Downloadables Discussion   E Shop and Downloadables Discussion EmptyThu 14 Mar 2013 - 12:48

That does make it much more tempting!
I don't think it had a PvsZ table, though I could be wrong. Pinball games just don't do much for me since I played a real pinball table.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: E Shop and Downloadables Discussion   E Shop and Downloadables Discussion EmptyThu 14 Mar 2013 - 12:49

I've pretty much exhausted the e shop titles I have (nano assault neo, trine 2) and even though I know there is a lot of good stuff coming in the near future I just wish Nintendo's weekly download offering weren't so bare.

They seem to still have a retail attitude (if ye know what I mean) when it comes to that.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: E Shop and Downloadables Discussion   E Shop and Downloadables Discussion EmptyThu 14 Mar 2013 - 19:36

Mine amount to Little Inferno and Trine 2. I'm not overly into the pinball, y'see.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: E Shop and Downloadables Discussion   E Shop and Downloadables Discussion EmptyMon 25 Mar 2013 - 10:43

just bought liitle inferno as it was £4.49 and punch out for 30p, i now have little inferno, trine 2, mighty switch, all 3 VC games, tank tank tank and zen pinball ohh and monster hunter as a download. ive had counting them all 17 wiiu games with a8th soon with lego city.
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: E Shop and Downloadables Discussion   E Shop and Downloadables Discussion EmptyMon 25 Mar 2013 - 10:54

Having bought Little Inferno some time back (and even going as far as completing it!), I recommend it at £4.49 for anybody on the fence. I got six enjoyable, memorable hours out of it.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: E Shop and Downloadables Discussion   E Shop and Downloadables Discussion EmptyMon 25 Mar 2013 - 11:08

its so weird isnt it, ive enjoyed an hour or so on it. going to statrt working out the combs
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: E Shop and Downloadables Discussion   E Shop and Downloadables Discussion EmptyMon 25 Mar 2013 - 13:56

I only just got round to finishing Little Inferno but it's a game I can't recommend enough, especially now they've halved the price.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: E Shop and Downloadables Discussion   E Shop and Downloadables Discussion EmptyMon 25 Mar 2013 - 22:20

Little Inferno is so unusual. Part satire, part interactive experience, part game (maybe)... you probably should get it at the current price, if you haven't already.
Back to top Go down
mandlecreed
Bokoblin
mandlecreed

PostSubject: Re: E Shop and Downloadables Discussion   E Shop and Downloadables Discussion EmptyMon 25 Mar 2013 - 23:03

Was about to download NFSMWU.

Shop is shut for maintenance.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/mandlecreed02
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: E Shop and Downloadables Discussion   E Shop and Downloadables Discussion EmptyTue 26 Mar 2013 - 18:23

Toki Tori 2 officially dated for April 4th but there's no price, as of yet. Are we in or out for this one?
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: E Shop and Downloadables Discussion   E Shop and Downloadables Discussion EmptyTue 2 Apr 2013 - 11:43

ZeroJones wrote:
Toki Tori 2 officially dated for April 4th but there's no price, as of yet. Are we in or out for this one?

Chris Schilling mentioned on Twitter that "(We) might want to keep an eye on that one. *taps nose*", which as always suggests good things. At £11.69 for the next few weeks, I could be tempted. Enough gaming on my plate at the moment though.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: E Shop and Downloadables Discussion   E Shop and Downloadables Discussion EmptyTue 2 Apr 2013 - 18:03

Phillips wrote:
Enough gaming on my plate at the moment though.

Yeah, that's where I am with it. Plus my Internet connection has resumed its seemingly standard substandardness. Sad
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: E Shop and Downloadables Discussion   E Shop and Downloadables Discussion EmptyTue 23 Apr 2013 - 19:02

Double posting, which I dislike doing, but as I have more money than sense - and a greater love of 2D platformers than either - Kung Fu Rabbit is downloading right now.
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: E Shop and Downloadables Discussion   E Shop and Downloadables Discussion EmptyTue 23 Apr 2013 - 19:26

ZeroJones wrote:
Double posting, which I dislike doing, but as I have more money than sense - and a greater love of 2D platformers than either - Kung Fu Rabbit is downloading right now.

Please let us know what you make of it. I'm disappointed that the version I downloaded on Google Play doesn't work on my phone. 8/10 from Nintendo Life is an encouraging sign.
Back to top Go down
fronkhead
Disciple of Scullion
fronkhead

PostSubject: Re: E Shop and Downloadables Discussion   E Shop and Downloadables Discussion EmptyWed 24 Apr 2013 - 1:04

What does everyone make of the VC lineup? Apparently there may be more games joining it in the run up to the service's launch, but I'm pretty disappointed with what's been announced so far in terms of variety and scope. Definitely picking up Super Mario World though, especially as it seems likely we'll be getting either the 60hz version or an optimised 50hz edition.

Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: E Shop and Downloadables Discussion   E Shop and Downloadables Discussion EmptyWed 24 Apr 2013 - 7:16

My eyes rolled about the VC line-up. If my maths (and the relevant Wikipedia page) is correct, the Wii VC launched with twice as many games, and those over more platforms. Still, mustn't grumble - it's good that it's getting underway. However, I won't be buying anything from the launch list - already have what I want from it on the Wii.
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: E Shop and Downloadables Discussion   E Shop and Downloadables Discussion EmptyWed 24 Apr 2013 - 9:48

Agree with Zero Jones - it is good that it's getting underway. Agree with sporkhead - I'm pretty disappointed with what's been announced so far in terms of variety and scope.

It seems that Nintendo will drip feed these really, reeeeeally slowly. Which sucks. That said, it's not like all these games aren't already available through Wii U. It's not the devastating blow that so many will try and portray it as.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: E Shop and Downloadables Discussion   E Shop and Downloadables Discussion EmptyWed 24 Apr 2013 - 13:14

Just a slight stinging smack on the backside!
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
beemoh
Koopaling

PostSubject: Re: E Shop and Downloadables Discussion   E Shop and Downloadables Discussion EmptyWed 24 Apr 2013 - 13:24

Balladeer wrote:
Just a slight stinging smack on the backside!

Some people enjoy that sort of thing.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: E Shop and Downloadables Discussion   E Shop and Downloadables Discussion EmptyWed 24 Apr 2013 - 21:59

Before the thread is derailed by beemoh talking about what he enjoys, let me report that Kung Fu Rabbit is fun but its more natural home would be the 3DS. It looks stretched and empty on the big screen.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: E Shop and Downloadables Discussion   E Shop and Downloadables Discussion EmptyWed 24 Apr 2013 - 22:12

For us non facebook crowd what's the actual list of games? Also don't know if its true or not but I seen someone say you can transfer all your games over.

EDIT: Never mind
Back to top Go down

E Shop and Downloadables Discussion
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next