We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Something you did as a child...

Go down 
+17
Buskalilly
Athrun888
Treesmurf
mandlecreed
awesomedude
nupkin
The_Jaster
The Cappuccino Kid
spacemanDOUG
fronkhead
Jimbob
SuperPaperLink
NintenDUCK
JayMoyles
shanks
Balladeer
Admin
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

Something you did as a child... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Something you did as a child...   Something you did as a child... - Page 2 EmptyThu 25 Apr 2013 - 0:01

Cut my friend's hair during arts and crafts.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Something you did as a child...   Something you did as a child... - Page 2 EmptyThu 25 Apr 2013 - 5:04

Spin uncontrollable around in circles......well I did until one day I smashed my chin off the corner of the couch, and the scar I have is a reminder to never spin like a loony again. Smile
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: Something you did as a child...   Something you did as a child... - Page 2 EmptyThu 25 Apr 2013 - 11:02

Play Ocarina of Time as my first 3d game while it was still a current game. Or at least that would count if the 3DS version didn't exist Laughing

So instead I will go with played through Majoras Mask while it was still current and being stunned by how amazingly fleshed out the world was.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Something you did as a child...   Something you did as a child... - Page 2 EmptySun 28 Apr 2013 - 15:33

The_Jaster wrote:
Spin uncontrollable around in circles......well I did until one day I smashed my chin off the corner of the couch, and the scar I have is a reminder to never spin like a loony again. Smile

Ooh, I have a better one... I think. Went on a trampoline with friend, stuck tongue out for joy, came down with friend's head below my chin... I'll leave the rest to the imagination.

I was a teenager at the time though, so it doesn't really count. Embarrassed (shuffles awkwardly out of thread)
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Something you did as a child...   Something you did as a child... - Page 2 EmptySun 28 Apr 2013 - 16:11

If we're talking injuries I kind of remember going head first off the top bunk in a hotel once, which also has a story after it as it was when I was in primary school and not long before I was to go on the school camp which had 3 bunks high.
So in the end my parents said that I wasn't really allowed to be on the top but as I got my form in I got the top spot which was brilliant and ironic.

Oh and I also got drunk as a baby
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Something you did as a child...   Something you did as a child... - Page 2 EmptySun 28 Apr 2013 - 16:15

ooft! I've also fell off the top bunk before, I was resting on a big cushion & I didn't notice it was draping over the edge slightly & I fell off head first doing a complete backflip but landing safely on the cushion.

I did see my life flash before my eyes. Pale
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Something you did as a child...   Something you did as a child... - Page 2 EmptySun 28 Apr 2013 - 16:17

I somehow managed to not land on my head after yeah going head first straight down to the floor
Back to top Go down
awesomedude
Stability Update
awesomedude

PostSubject: Something you did as a child...   Something you did as a child... - Page 2 EmptySun 28 Apr 2013 - 16:43

Whistle I was in Y4 then ( by the way, this was a school trip) but I went to Temburong ( a place in Brunei ), and it was the middle of the night, my friend gave me some crisps and the teacher were yelling in the girls room and I was still eating. Lol. My friends couldn't stop laughing! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://socialgamers.forumotion.co.uk/
nupkin
Stability Update
nupkin

PostSubject: Re: Something you did as a child...   Something you did as a child... - Page 2 EmptySun 28 Apr 2013 - 16:58

Keeping with the topic of chin injuries and bunk bed accidents, well yes, I did not escape my childhood injury-free in either respect. It didn't help that I was (and still am) the clumsiest and most uncoordinated klutz around.

I managed to trip down an entire flight of stairs aged six and landed bang on my chin at the bottom. I have the scar to prove it. And on the bunk bed front, I had situated myself directly in front of the gap where you climb from the ladder into the top bunk and was hammering rather vigorously on that kiddies' rainbow xylophone that most toddlers have, when the xylophone decided to fight back and the beater bounced off the bars towards my face. I lunged backwards to avoid it and consequently went lurching towards the carpet. Initially it was fine as I'd landed on my back, and I spent a few milliseconds thinking about what a lucky escape I'd had, when I saw the bastard xylophone that I'd tossed into the air as I'd fallen hurtling towards my face... Sad
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Something you did as a child...   Something you did as a child... - Page 2 EmptySun 28 Apr 2013 - 17:09

Nice.

Then there was the time when, at age 2, I was taken up a slide by my mother, who ran round to the bottom of the slide to catch me. Then I decided to try and climb back down the slide ladder...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Something you did as a child...   Something you did as a child... - Page 2 EmptySun 28 Apr 2013 - 17:18

nupkin wrote:
I managed to trip down an entire flight of stairs aged six and landed bang on my chin at the bottom. I have the scar to prove it. And on the bunk bed front, I had situated myself directly in front of the gap where you climb from the ladder into the top bunk and was hammering rather vigorously on that kiddies' rainbow xylophone that most toddlers have, when the xylophone decided to fight back and the beater bounced off the bars towards my face. I lunged backwards to avoid it and consequently went lurching towards the carpet. Initially it was fine as I'd landed on my back, and I spent a few milliseconds thinking about what a lucky escape I'd had, when I saw the bastard xylophone that I'd tossed into the air as I'd fallen hurtling towards my face... Sad

I know I shouldn't laugh, but that made me chuckle. Laughing

Kids were sturdier back then, weren't they?

I remember falling off my bike, face-first into a rosebush as a small child. Hilarious in retrospect; less funny at the time.
Back to top Go down
http://messedupcables.forumotion.net
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Something you did as a child...   Something you did as a child... - Page 2 EmptySun 28 Apr 2013 - 20:09

shanks wrote:
Oh and I also got drunk as a baby

I'm sorry, but how did no-one ask about this?! Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Something you did as a child...   Something you did as a child... - Page 2 EmptySun 28 Apr 2013 - 20:22

What, did you not get fed Old Scrumpy's Scrumpy as a nipper, Jay?

Nah, go on. Spill the beans, Shanks!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Something you did as a child...   Something you did as a child... - Page 2 EmptySun 28 Apr 2013 - 20:23

I'm sure pissed babies are commonplace in certain circles of society these days. *coughJeremyKylecough* Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://messedupcables.forumotion.net
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Something you did as a child...   Something you did as a child... - Page 2 EmptySun 28 Apr 2013 - 20:28

Balladeer wrote:
What, did you not get fed Old Scrumpy's Scrumpy as a nipper, Jay?

I'm Scottish, so a dram of whiskey in the bottle was commonplace for me, of course.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Something you did as a child...   Something you did as a child... - Page 2 EmptyMon 29 Apr 2013 - 1:09

Any fellow sports players do "turn around, touch the ground, bagsy not in net"?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Something you did as a child...   Something you did as a child... - Page 2 EmptyMon 29 Apr 2013 - 3:07

Alrighty then, this is all according to my dad but one Xmas family party my cousin and I were crawling around underneath their chairs and well we found our dads beer cans and as baby's do down the hatch it went..

And that wasn't the only time either Razz

And I can beat the stairs thing although it was only last year..

I fell down all of 2 stairs after being distracted by someone doing something weird in their car in our court I took a step and slipped and well this happened:

Something you did as a child... - Page 2 74736_3931755579365_525422375_n

And my foot is now stuffed completely
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Something you did as a child...   Something you did as a child... - Page 2 EmptyMon 29 Apr 2013 - 7:55

Oh god, your foot! No
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Something you did as a child...   Something you did as a child... - Page 2 EmptyMon 29 Apr 2013 - 7:56

Lovely. Neutral I preferred the drunk babies story, to tell you the truth! But did it not taste horrible? I can't really stomach beer to this day.
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Something you did as a child...   Something you did as a child... - Page 2 EmptyMon 29 Apr 2013 - 8:51

I was too young to tell, but it could be the reason why I love beer and have a higher tolerance to alcohol.

And yeah with my foot I now can no longer walk a decent distance without it going out on me, and there is a constant ache so yeah it's fooked
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Something you did as a child...   Something you did as a child... - Page 2 EmptyMon 29 Apr 2013 - 9:37

Right where do I start...

Apparently as a bitter my favourite game was just to run forward a bit, jump in the air and land on my knees. I guess it didn't hurt because I didn't have far to go.

As a"child" child, like primary school, I was pretty quiet and boring.it wasn't until secondary school I realised how much I like doing idiotic things to make people laugh. I ate a stone,a button and some blu tac on three separate occasions as dares. I lied down in a muddy poodle and pretended to swim (which was hilarious, but made my last lesson unbearable).

Oh and one time in science, a girl spilled hydrochloric acid on my seat and wouldn't clean it up because she was scared to touch it. So to prove it wasn't dangerous, I drank the rest of the beaker. Then she got all panicky so I drank the alkali as well.

On the subject of bunk beds: I managed not to fall of mine, but on m numerous occasions I banged my head out cut my hand open on the ceiling.

On the subject of drinking: I live in somerset, so giving cider to kids is basically standard practise, but I never got drunk until I was 18. I then spent the next post of two years getting plastered because I thought I was so cool. Still can't stand the years of beer, though. I can just about handle something like Coors Light or Rolling Rock, but I mostly stuck to him and tonic or cider.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Something you did as a child...   Something you did as a child... - Page 2 EmptyMon 29 Apr 2013 - 13:34

Buskalilly wrote:

Oh and one time in science, a girl spilled hydrochloric acid on my seat and wouldn't clean it up because she was scared to touch it. So to prove it wasn't dangerous, I drank the rest of the beaker. Then she got all panicky so I drank the alkali as well.

I guess you could say you... Cool

...Neutralised the threat.

yeahhhhhh

Something you did as a child... - Page 2 Tumblr_mgqoz0ZLxT1qb0ydso1_250

(But really though, ick.)
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Something you did as a child...   Something you did as a child... - Page 2 EmptyMon 29 Apr 2013 - 13:36

So... how did that go down? I know it's just meant to be water and salt, but...
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Something you did as a child...   Something you did as a child... - Page 2 EmptyMon 29 Apr 2013 - 17:35

I can't imagine well. Hydrochloric acid is probably more potent than stomach acid, so there's all sorts of problems there, and tossing alkali into the mix doesn't help.
Back to top Go down
NintenDUCK
Vote Thread
NintenDUCK

PostSubject: Re: Something you did as a child...   Something you did as a child... - Page 2 EmptyMon 29 Apr 2013 - 19:51

shanks wrote:
Alrighty then, this is all according to my dad but one Xmas family party my cousin and I were crawling around underneath their chairs and well we found our dads beer cans and as baby's do down the hatch it went..

And that wasn't the only time either Razz

And I can beat the stairs thing although it was only last year..

I fell down all of 2 stairs after being distracted by someone doing something weird in their car in our court I took a step and slipped and well this happened:

Something you did as a child... - Page 2 74736_3931755579365_525422375_n

And my foot is now stuffed completely

Suspect I've seen worse....in movies and stuff.
Also, epic ngamer frisbeee Grin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something you did as a child...   Something you did as a child... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Something you did as a child...
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GNamer Forum :: GNamer Forum :: Off Topic-
Jump to: