Splatoon... Splatoon... SPLATOOOOON

HomeHome  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Last Retro Game You Played? What Retro Game Are You Currently Playing?

Go down 
+25
kerr9000
Buskalilly
Crumpy Andy
Spiralcannon2-CW
EofGizmo
ssmmdd
The Cappuccino Kid
Fastpie
gjones
oldschool
Treesmurf
Cube
Jimbob
mandlecreed
Dusty Knackers
ZeroJones
fronkhead
JayMoyles
Silver light
Balladeer
Vidofnir
The_Jaster
masofdas
beemoh
Admin
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28
AuthorMessage
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

Last Retro Game You Played? What Retro Game Are You Currently Playing? - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Retro Game You Played? What Retro Game Are You Currently Playing?   Last Retro Game You Played? What Retro Game Are You Currently Playing? - Page 28 EmptyThu 21 Jul 2022 - 8:57

You may well be right. I don't think we have much else on the subject, so I can understand the desperate fans (and me who's not that desperate) grabbing it as the only thing on the topic available. Another reason for you to keep learning Japanese!
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Jimbob
Rotating Platform
Jimbob

Last Retro Game You Played? What Retro Game Are You Currently Playing? - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Retro Game You Played? What Retro Game Are You Currently Playing?   Last Retro Game You Played? What Retro Game Are You Currently Playing? - Page 28 EmptySat 30 Jul 2022 - 9:16

Buskalilly wrote:
Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers
I had very fond memories of this and the sequel.
It ... hasn't aged well.
Yeah, it's a shame - I have fond memories of my LOTR-loving parents playing Return of the King in co-op (accusing each other of friendly fire even though it doesn't exist, and then that the other got them killed even though their character is still visible on screen... those were the days) but there are just some clunky bits that look awful by today. ROTK was in the most recent SGDQ, and even the world record speedrunners were like "look we might just die on this bit, no-one knows lol"
Back to top Go down
http://jimbobsonofriber.tumblr.com/
Buskalilly
Dark Sun
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Last Retro Game You Played? What Retro Game Are You Currently Playing?   Last Retro Game You Played? What Retro Game Are You Currently Playing? - Page 28 EmptySun 31 Jul 2022 - 9:38

Jimbob wrote:
even the world record speedrunners were like "look we might just die on this bit, no-one knows lol"

I ran into that instantly lol; there's not really a proper block or dodge as far as I could tell, so you just have to time your sword with theirs and hope for a deflection.
If it has old beat-em-up style respawing, maybe it makes more sense in co-op?
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last Retro Game You Played? What Retro Game Are You Currently Playing?   Last Retro Game You Played? What Retro Game Are You Currently Playing? - Page 28 Empty

Back to top Go down

Last Retro Game You Played? What Retro Game Are You Currently Playing?
Page 28 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28