Nintendo in encouraging Emio-lation shocker

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Collectiables (Might Be NSFW Depending On Your W)

Go down 
+9
Athrun888
The_Jaster
beemoh
fronkhead
JayMoyles
The Cappuccino Kid
Silver light
Balladeer
shanks
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

Collectiables (Might Be NSFW Depending On Your W) Empty
PostSubject: Collectiables (Might Be NSFW Depending On Your W)   Collectiables (Might Be NSFW Depending On Your W) EmptyMon 8 Apr 2013 - 15:18

Anyone collect stuff other then Games (including the card games like Magic, Vanguard etc)?

Like me I have an extensive Manga collection and a small amount of Anime DVDs.

I also have a few figurines of mostly my favorite Anime Character and a few other of other people and you saw my tiny Pokemon Plush collection of Glaceon and Zekrom in which I tend to add another Glaceon, Leafeon and Latias.

If I wasn't at my parents place I would take pics to show of others I have and not just Luffy.

Collectiables (Might Be NSFW Depending On Your W) 30294_1447702199583_2187006_n
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Collectiables (Might Be NSFW Depending On Your W)   Collectiables (Might Be NSFW Depending On Your W) EmptyMon 8 Apr 2013 - 15:34

Soft toys. Off the top of my head, I have:

Mario (with Wing Cap, in slightly awkward position);
Luigi;
Bowser (no eyebrows);
Toad;
Wario;
Diddy Kong;
Banjo and Kazooie;
Two Mumbo Jumbos;
Five Yoshis, including two yellow ones because the first was very well loved;
A Boo that I made myself;
A WW-style Link;
Lots and lots of Pokémon, including some that unzip and zip up again as Poké Balls - sadly not including many new ones (but I do have a Victini!);
Two Mario mushrooms.

There are probably some I've forgotten too. Outside of videogames I have a few Totoro-based soft toys. Outside of soft toys, various stuff, the most recent being my Boo stress ball from preordering LM2 with GAME.

I really like soft toys, a'right? Evil or Very Mad Embarrassed
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Silver light
Ing Warrior
Silver light

PostSubject: Re: Collectiables (Might Be NSFW Depending On Your W)   Collectiables (Might Be NSFW Depending On Your W) EmptyMon 8 Apr 2013 - 15:37

A few artbooks and mangas stashed away somewhere....not really much of a collection of either, though.
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Mani Mani Statue
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Collectiables (Might Be NSFW Depending On Your W)   Collectiables (Might Be NSFW Depending On Your W) EmptyMon 8 Apr 2013 - 15:45

I collect branded pint glasses! Must have well over fifty in the kitchen and in the cupboard. Some run-of-the-mill stuff like Peroni, San Miguel, Heineken and Grolsh in there, sure, but through my brother I've been able to get some cool ones too, like:

Collectiables (Might Be NSFW Depending On Your W) Pauwel-kwak-3

Collectiables (Might Be NSFW Depending On Your W) Westmalledubbel

Collectiables (Might Be NSFW Depending On Your W) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcStLmbOiSX9Cv1k6YRAKLdqqpiFOf5dRmzZnPVRpKcfrYEsCyar

~

I've also got loads of limited edition ones too, spanning back to the 80s. I have to admit though, my favourite pint glass is the St. Andrew's Day effort from Tennents last year:

Collectiables (Might Be NSFW Depending On Your W) 170027-tennents-glass
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Collectiables (Might Be NSFW Depending On Your W)   Collectiables (Might Be NSFW Depending On Your W) EmptyMon 8 Apr 2013 - 15:57

Aw, those Tennant's glasses look great!

I don't really collect anything in particular, although I'm about to embark on a PS1 collecting spree, looking to get a lot of games and peripherals for it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Collectiables (Might Be NSFW Depending On Your W)   Collectiables (Might Be NSFW Depending On Your W) EmptyMon 8 Apr 2013 - 16:01

Phillips definitely has the manliest collection in this thread. After me, of course. Proof:

Collectiables (Might Be NSFW Depending On Your W) 41BTmUyMQeL._SL500_AA300_

Although mine, as mentioned, doesn't have eyebrows, and so is slightly less manly.

Last edited by Balladeer on Mon 8 Apr 2013 - 16:02; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Mani Mani Statue
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Collectiables (Might Be NSFW Depending On Your W)   Collectiables (Might Be NSFW Depending On Your W) EmptyMon 8 Apr 2013 - 16:01

JayMoyles wrote:
Aw, those Tennant's glasses look great!

I don't really collect anything in particular, although I'm about to embark on a PS1 collecting spree, looking to get a lot of games and peripherals for it.

Love the Tennents glasses. I've been able to get some good stuff through my work, but they're my absolute favourite.

About the PS1 stuff, give us a shout if there's anything in particular you're after, as I'm looking to downsize my videogame collection, particularly my PlayStation stuff.
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Collectiables (Might Be NSFW Depending On Your W)   Collectiables (Might Be NSFW Depending On Your W) EmptyMon 8 Apr 2013 - 16:14

I also have quite a lot of these:

Collectiables (Might Be NSFW Depending On Your W) 375604_4475543453722_430041045_n
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Collectiables (Might Be NSFW Depending On Your W)   Collectiables (Might Be NSFW Depending On Your W) EmptyMon 8 Apr 2013 - 16:28

Phillips wrote:
About the PS1 stuff, give us a shout if there's anything in particular you're after, as I'm looking to downsize my videogame collection, particularly my PlayStation stuff.

That'd be fantastic! It probably won't be until the summertime and after I've sold off a lot of my Xbox games, but I'll definitely keep this in mind.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
fronkhead
Disciple of Scullion
fronkhead

PostSubject: Re: Collectiables (Might Be NSFW Depending On Your W)   Collectiables (Might Be NSFW Depending On Your W) EmptyMon 8 Apr 2013 - 16:53

I used to heavily collect anime merchandise (figurines, artbooks, soundtracks, plushies and other things like keychains, dakim-*ahem* etc.) but it became too expensive a hobby to uphold (around £40-50 per figure, and if customs catches it that's another 20% plus a ~£13 handling fee on top) so that's kind of gone down the pan.

Probably for the better.

Of course, my primary collectable is videogames.

I'm now grateful of how when I was a wee lad my mother would keep hold of the boxes games used to come packaged in, so most my (bought brand new) now retro games all have a mint condition manual and box to go with the game.

I don't like getting rid of games I'm proud of owning, and especially those I *know* I'll play at some point in the future...

Phillips' glass collection is mighty impressive looking!
Back to top Go down
beemoh
Koopaling

PostSubject: Re: Collectiables (Might Be NSFW Depending On Your W)   Collectiables (Might Be NSFW Depending On Your W) EmptyMon 8 Apr 2013 - 17:45

I tend to forget to get rid of things, so I probably 'hoard' more than 'collect'.

I've got pretty much all of my old comics and magazines- so that's a load of old Beanos and Dandys (including a handful of annuals) and a load of Sonic The Comics- as well as assorted CVGs, Edges, GTms and everything from N64 ish. 11 to the end of Nintendo Gamer.
Back to top Go down
fronkhead
Disciple of Scullion
fronkhead

PostSubject: Re: Collectiables (Might Be NSFW Depending On Your W)   Collectiables (Might Be NSFW Depending On Your W) EmptyMon 8 Apr 2013 - 17:48

beemoh wrote:
I tend to forget to get rid of things, so I probably 'hoard' more than 'collect'.

I've got pretty much all of my old comics and magazines- so that's a load of old Beanos and Dandys (including a handful of annuals) and a load of Sonic The Comics- as well as assorted CVGs, Edges, GTms and everything from N64 ish. 11 to the end of Nintendo Gamer.

How could I forget magazines?

I too have old issues of everything from N64/NGC/NGamer/Nintendo Gamer through to Advance, Planet GameBoy, EDGE and even NOM. Couldn't bear to throw any away though so probably not a case of hoarding. I like having a big collection to pick from for toilet reading sessions.

Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Collectiables (Might Be NSFW Depending On Your W)   Collectiables (Might Be NSFW Depending On Your W) EmptyMon 8 Apr 2013 - 18:38

I got rid of most of my N64 and NGC magazines. Still got my NGamer and Nintendo Gamers though. I thought I'd need more space for the surplus of new reading material that would flood my house over the oncoming years. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Collectiables (Might Be NSFW Depending On Your W)   Collectiables (Might Be NSFW Depending On Your W) EmptyMon 8 Apr 2013 - 19:11

Yup, when I moved house 3 years ago I had to get rid of a lot of NGamer magazines as well Sad I still from issue 42 to 80 though.

As for collecting things, it's mainly games.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Collectiables (Might Be NSFW Depending On Your W)   Collectiables (Might Be NSFW Depending On Your W) EmptyMon 8 Apr 2013 - 19:17

Sorry, I missed this first time around...

sporkhead wrote:
(figurines, artbooks, soundtracks, plushies and other things like keychains, dakim-*ahem* etc.)

Bloody bleeding hell! Are we talking about the nice, normal, orthopedic body pillow variety, or the... other type? Although the "anime" qualifier doesn't leave much room for doubt, yet I continue to hope...
Back to top Go down
fronkhead
Disciple of Scullion
fronkhead

PostSubject: Re: Collectiables (Might Be NSFW Depending On Your W)   Collectiables (Might Be NSFW Depending On Your W) EmptyMon 8 Apr 2013 - 22:18

Balladeer wrote:

sporkhead wrote:
(figurines, artbooks, soundtracks, plushies and other things like keychains, dakim-*ahem* etc.)

Bloody bleeding hell! Are we talking about the nice, normal, orthopedic body pillow variety, or the... other type? Although the "anime" qualifier doesn't leave much room for doubt, yet I continue to hope...

Erm...the other type I guess. Don't worry, while 99% of anime dakimakura covers are lewd, mine aren't. I find it difficult to sleep unless I'm hugging something, so my dakimakura will do. I feel like I'm embarrassing myself replying to your question though...
Back to top Go down
beemoh
Koopaling

PostSubject: Re: Collectiables (Might Be NSFW Depending On Your W)   Collectiables (Might Be NSFW Depending On Your W) EmptyMon 8 Apr 2013 - 22:27

sporkhead wrote:
Balladeer wrote:

sporkhead wrote:

Erm...the other type I guess. Don't worry, while 99% of anime dakimakura covers are lewd, mine aren't. I find it difficult to sleep unless I'm hugging something, so my dakimakura will do. I feel like I'm embarrassing myself replying to your question though...

The less said about the 'blood' you got on it, the better.
Back to top Go down
fronkhead
Disciple of Scullion
fronkhead

PostSubject: Re: Collectiables (Might Be NSFW Depending On Your W)   Collectiables (Might Be NSFW Depending On Your W) EmptyMon 8 Apr 2013 - 22:44

beemoh wrote:
sporkhead wrote:
Balladeer wrote:

sporkhead wrote:

The less said about the 'blood' you got on it, the better.

I managed to wash it off but I got more blood on it when I woke up a few weeks ago with a nosebleed, gah.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Collectiables (Might Be NSFW Depending On Your W)   Collectiables (Might Be NSFW Depending On Your W) EmptyTue 9 Apr 2013 - 7:57

sporkhead wrote:
Balladeer wrote:

Oh come on! If you put "dakim- *ahem*", obviously someone is going to enter "dakim" into Google search and quiz you on what comes up. (Namely, lots of hentai pillows. Pale ) Glad they're not the lewd variety, though. Although if I was going to hug something before going to bed, it'd probably be a soft toy. I have a very nice cuddly seal pup whose name is... er, yes, that's enough of that.

Sorry for embarrassing you though. I don't know how I can embarrass myself more in solidarity, after saying that I collect cuddly toys. I guess I can try: I had a whole cupboard full of Beanie Babies, back when Ty wasn't just a producer of licensed crap. And I got eleven out of the Chinese zodiac series (the dragon was pretty nice) but missed out on the monkey, which I was always bitter about. I'm a snake though, so it's okay.
Back to top Go down
fronkhead
Disciple of Scullion
fronkhead

PostSubject: Re: Collectiables (Might Be NSFW Depending On Your W)   Collectiables (Might Be NSFW Depending On Your W) EmptyTue 9 Apr 2013 - 11:02

Balladeer wrote:
sporkhead wrote:
Balladeer wrote:

Oh come on! If you put "dakim- *ahem*", obviously someone is going to enter "dakim" into Google search and quiz you on what comes up. (Namely, lots of hentai pillows. Pale ) Glad they're not the lewd variety, though. Although if I was going to hug something before going to bed, it'd probably be a soft toy. I have a very nice cuddly seal pup whose name is... er, yes, that's enough of that.

Sorry for embarrassing you though. I don't know how I can embarrass myself more in solidarity, after saying that I collect cuddly toys. I guess I can try: I had a whole cupboard full of Beanie Babies, back when Ty wasn't just a producer of licensed crap. And I got eleven out of the Chinese zodiac series (the dragon was pretty nice) but missed out on the monkey, which I was always bitter about. I'm a snake though, so it's okay.

No need to apologise, I was mainly kidding when I said I felt embarrassed - as you said I should have been expecting it anyway.

Dakimakuras are really good to hug though, especially the smooth type (Though smooth type dakimakura covers usually retail for around 9000 yen), I've never had a better sleep without one.

I do love my soft toys too. Even Toad, whom I began to hate thanks to many a Mario Kart.
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Collectiables (Might Be NSFW Depending On Your W)   Collectiables (Might Be NSFW Depending On Your W) EmptyTue 9 Apr 2013 - 11:14

I've seen those pillows about and honestly never gave them a second thought.

Some people though I shouldn't get this for some reason Naughty

Spoiler:

Still going to

Last edited by shanks on Wed 10 Apr 2013 - 2:06; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Collectiables (Might Be NSFW Depending On Your W)   Collectiables (Might Be NSFW Depending On Your W) EmptyTue 9 Apr 2013 - 11:19

Aaaaaand I guess that serves me right for browsing the forum at work. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: Collectiables (Might Be NSFW Depending On Your W)   Collectiables (Might Be NSFW Depending On Your W) EmptyTue 9 Apr 2013 - 11:28

A few anime and game soundtracks and some anime model kits. I've also got the LE Skyrim figure of Aldiun. And I'm thinking of putting in a pre order of this if its still available next Tuesday.

Ultra NSFW spoiler
Spoiler:

I don't normally buy this sort of thing, but I always liked Noel Vermilion from BlazBlue and her ultimate form Mu-12 is just plain badass, so at the possible loss of some dignity I want it and I very well might buy it.

Last edited by Athrun888 on Wed 10 Apr 2013 - 9:12; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Collectiables (Might Be NSFW Depending On Your W)   Collectiables (Might Be NSFW Depending On Your W) EmptyTue 9 Apr 2013 - 11:47

In my defense she is my favorite Anime character
Back to top Go down
fronkhead
Disciple of Scullion
fronkhead

PostSubject: Re: Collectiables (Might Be NSFW Depending On Your W)   Collectiables (Might Be NSFW Depending On Your W) EmptyTue 9 Apr 2013 - 12:21

Is that figurine made by Alter by any chance, Athrun?

This is the only figurine I have on display at the moment due to a lack of room...

Collectiables (Might Be NSFW Depending On Your W) 42349

I want that new Amami Haruka figurine from Banpresto whenever it's released...

Collectiables (Might Be NSFW Depending On Your W) Ace2013_0345

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Collectiables (Might Be NSFW Depending On Your W)   Collectiables (Might Be NSFW Depending On Your W) Empty

Back to top Go down

Collectiables (Might Be NSFW Depending On Your W)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GNamer Forum :: GNamer Forum :: Off Topic-
Jump to: