Nintendo in encouraging Emio-lation shocker

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

July's Must Buy's, July's releases what you buying ot not

Go down 
+8
Jimbob
Athrun888
beemoh
Silver light
Balladeer
Crumpy Andy
The Cappuccino Kid
masofdas
12 posters
AuthorMessage
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

July's Must Buy's, July's releases what you buying ot not Empty
PostSubject: July's Must Buy's, July's releases what you buying ot not   July's Must Buy's, July's releases what you buying ot not EmptyWed 19 Jun 2013 - 9:50

Sorry it’s a bit early, but going too busy at work and girlfriend is down for a week etc.

A small, but surprisingly good month especially for Nintendo systems, there's even a Wii game. 

July 5th
Dark Xbox 360, PC                     
Project X Zone 3DS       

July 12th
Dynasty Warriors 8  Xbox 360, PS3   
Mario and Luigi Dream Team Bros 3DS       
The Serious Sam Collection Xbox 360

July 19th
The Smurfs 2 Xbox 360, PS3, Wii, DS, Wii U      

July 26th
New Super Luigi U Wii U £24.39
Pikmin 3 Wii U £27.99

Last edited by masofdas on Sat 20 Jul 2013 - 14:23; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: July's Must Buy's, July's releases what you buying ot not   July's Must Buy's, July's releases what you buying ot not EmptyWed 19 Jun 2013 - 9:58

Myself, I'm going for this lot

July 5th
Project X Zone 3DS, Demo was so-so but is cheap so taking the punt       

July 12th
Mario and Luigi Dream Team Bros 3DS, never played any of the others in the series but looks good       

July 26th
New Super Luigi U Wii U, this is a maybe as I'm not a big 2D mario fan but does look good and if i can find for £25ish i'll get it
Pikmin 3, Yay finally
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Mani Mani Statue
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: July's Must Buy's, July's releases what you buying ot not   July's Must Buy's, July's releases what you buying ot not EmptyWed 19 Jun 2013 - 10:18

I'm downloading NSLU tomorrow. £18 is a nice price.

I'm getting Mario & Luigi for £25 from Tesco Direct - that's a most puntable price, if I say so myself.

I'm expecting nothing less than Pikmin 3 to be the best game on Wii U so far. That's getting bought, no question about it.
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: July's Must Buy's, July's releases what you buying ot not   July's Must Buy's, July's releases what you buying ot not EmptyWed 19 Jun 2013 - 10:30

I didn't realise Mario and Luigi were out so soon. I'll probably pick that, Pikmin 3 and NSLU up one day, however I'm moving early July so the chance of any games is very slim. Birthday in August though!
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: July's Must Buy's, July's releases what you buying ot not   July's Must Buy's, July's releases what you buying ot not EmptyWed 19 Jun 2013 - 10:56

Treesmurf'll be happy, at least. Razz

Now, I really should try the PXZ demo.  Anyone know if it's still up?  M&L:DT is a definite, but I'll be waiting for reports on NSLU before I download it.  P3... ehhhhhh.  The time limit puts me off.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/ Online
The Cappuccino Kid
Mani Mani Statue
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: July's Must Buy's, July's releases what you buying ot not   July's Must Buy's, July's releases what you buying ot not EmptyWed 19 Jun 2013 - 11:44

It's only a time limit, not a day limit. Think Chibi-Robo, not the original Pikmin. Besides: it's a strategy game. Not buying Pikmin 3 because of in-game time limits would be like me not buying Super Mario World because of in-game time limits. Or not buying New Super Luigi U because I don't like the colour green. Or not buying The Legend of Zelda because I don't like the letter Z. Or...
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: July's Must Buy's, July's releases what you buying ot not   July's Must Buy's, July's releases what you buying ot not EmptyWed 19 Jun 2013 - 11:49

Phillips wrote:
Besides: it's a strategy game.

Ah yes, I forgot the other reason I wasn't buying it. Winky Face

And I thought I'd read somewhere that there would be a day limit?
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/ Online
Silver light
Ing Warrior
Silver light

PostSubject: Re: July's Must Buy's, July's releases what you buying ot not   July's Must Buy's, July's releases what you buying ot not EmptyWed 19 Jun 2013 - 13:35

Tempted by PxZ, but only because it's only £22~ to preorder atm and YAY TALES AND VALKYRIA CHRONICLES CHARACTERS. The demo really put me off otherwise.

The rest of the list, eh. Another quiet month for me, really.
Back to top Go down
beemoh
Koopaling

PostSubject: Re: July's Must Buy's, July's releases what you buying ot not   July's Must Buy's, July's releases what you buying ot not EmptyWed 19 Jun 2013 - 13:48

Kind of curious about Dark, since I've only seen it advertised on the back of GamesTM. I want to know what sort of game that happens to.

I'm unsure about Project X Zone, I liked the demo and its OTT absurdity although I'm wondering if that novelty is going to stick, and I have very little attachment to most of not all of the characters. Also, I've not got Fire Emblem yet.

Pikmin is in danger of being bought, though.
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: July's Must Buy's, July's releases what you buying ot not   July's Must Buy's, July's releases what you buying ot not EmptyWed 19 Jun 2013 - 17:11

Another month of nothing for me, which suits me just fine as I have plenty of games from previous years on the ps3, 3ds and psp to catch up on.  And then a Vita for Persona 4, whenever I get around to that.  

I will pick up Pikmin 3 at some point I will say, just not now.  I don't have a Wii U yet.
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: July's Must Buy's, July's releases what you buying ot not   July's Must Buy's, July's releases what you buying ot not EmptyWed 19 Jun 2013 - 20:29

Pik.

Min.

Thr.

Ee.

This will be going straight in the disc slot. Looks like the games backlog will be, er... loggier.
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: July's Must Buy's, July's releases what you buying ot not   July's Must Buy's, July's releases what you buying ot not EmptyThu 20 Jun 2013 - 0:32

Definitely want Mario and Luigi, Pikmin and NSLU, too many games to play, I'll of course buy the Smurfs on every available console too.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: July's Must Buy's, July's releases what you buying ot not   July's Must Buy's, July's releases what you buying ot not EmptyThu 20 Jun 2013 - 7:34

There don't seem very many releases, do there? The summer drought in action! Anyway, my picks are Mario & Luigi and New Super Luigi U. Hopefully I'll have done away with some of my backlog before they hit...

Last edited by ZeroJones on Sat 22 Jun 2013 - 9:26; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: July's Must Buy's, July's releases what you buying ot not   July's Must Buy's, July's releases what you buying ot not EmptyFri 21 Jun 2013 - 7:06

Masofdas may have just put up key releases again?

Anyhow, Mario & luigi:DT, pikmin 3 & super luigi U for me.

Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: July's Must Buy's, July's releases what you buying ot not   July's Must Buy's, July's releases what you buying ot not EmptyFri 21 Jun 2013 - 10:19

Phillips wrote:
I'm getting Mario & Luigi for £25 from Tesco Direct - that's a most puntable price, if I say so myself

Ooh, I'll definitely get in on that. £22.50 for moi.

And Pikmin 3, natch. Already downloaded Luigi.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan Online
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: July's Must Buy's, July's releases what you buying ot not   July's Must Buy's, July's releases what you buying ot not EmptySat 22 Jun 2013 - 9:52

I never just put key releases, always the complete month.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: July's Must Buy's, July's releases what you buying ot not   July's Must Buy's, July's releases what you buying ot not EmptySat 20 Jul 2013 - 14:26

Updated to match new setup, only did the 26th as the rest are out. That's the best prices I can find but what I've heard WOWHD are a slow posting out but so cheap for pikmin 3 (I've got mine preordered in indy store for £34.99 as i had some OG Xbox games to trade in).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: July's Must Buy's, July's releases what you buying ot not   July's Must Buy's, July's releases what you buying ot not Empty

Back to top Go down

July's Must Buy's, July's releases what you buying ot not
Page 1 of 1