We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Vita thread

Go down 
+9
The_Jaster
masofdas
Crumpy Andy
Xelviar
shanks
fronkhead
Admin
Silver light
Fancy Fancy
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

The Vita thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vita thread   The Vita thread - Page 3 EmptySat 30 Nov 2013 - 15:02

Be disappointed if we don't, at least VITA is region free. I just need a English version though.

Looking at UK/EU games and USA games, this what kinds interests me at retail. So any of you played them

Persona 4 Golden
Tearaway
Metal Gear Solid HD Collection
Gravity Rush
Soul Sacrifice
Jak and Daxter Trilogy
Dragon's Crown
Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time
Silent Hill: Book of Memories
Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention
New Little King's Story
Killzone Mercenary
Muramasa Rebirth
The Walking Dead
Ragnarok Odyssey

Coming Soon
YS: Memories of Celceta
Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc
Demon Gaze
Sorcery Saga: Curse of the Great Curry God
Conception II: Children of the Seven Stars
Valhalla Knights 3
Ragnarok Odyssey ACE

There's a fair few there but nothing that screams buy a VITA to play me.
Back to top Go down
Fancy Fancy
FMK Tagline
Fancy Fancy

PostSubject: Re: The Vita thread   The Vita thread - Page 3 EmptySun 1 Dec 2013 - 10:08

fronkhead wrote:
I'm not so sure that we'll even be getting Final Fantasy X on Vita. Square Enix made no mention of the Vita version of the game in their latest press release for it. At the most I could see it getting a digital release here, but it's clear Vita's become extremely niche in the west. Perhaps the Vita version will follow the PS3 version like with what happened with Project Diva F.

Do think NIS America will give us boxed versions of Ys IV and Danganronpa (both of which I shall be buying) next year, though.
I'd like to buy the Danganronpa LE direct from the NIS store, although the shipping is $40. Shocked 

There is a cheaper option, but they mention about lack of tracking, refunds etc.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The Vita thread   The Vita thread - Page 3 EmptyWed 4 Dec 2013 - 10:47

Been thinking about getting VITA again and looking to trade in some unplayed 3DS games. Towards it and looking at my PSN+ download history I've got access to over a dozen game's such as MGS HD, Rayman Origins, Gravity Rush to name a few. So even if I just got it and no game's I would have plenty to play on it but got plenty to play all ready. So not if I should get one now or wait a bit but my trades more likely lost value by then.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The Vita thread   The Vita thread - Page 3 EmptyThu 5 Dec 2013 - 16:41

I bought one.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The Vita thread   The Vita thread - Page 3 EmptyFri 6 Dec 2013 - 16:34

Okay, all you Vita owners should at least take a look at this. It's a cross between Phoenix Wright and Battle Royale, and I've read through a Let's Play of it: the story is excellent, albeit madder than a sack of ferrets. The voice acting is... ehhhh, it seems, but apparently a Japanese option also exists, and the Japanese voice acting is good!
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The Vita thread   The Vita thread - Page 3 EmptyFri 6 Dec 2013 - 17:51

I put that on my looking at getting list.
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: The Vita thread   The Vita thread - Page 3 EmptyFri 6 Dec 2013 - 18:14

I'd been meaning to see what that actually was. Looks excellent, definitely picking that one up!
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The Vita thread   The Vita thread - Page 3 EmptyMon 16 Dec 2013 - 23:38

FFX & X-2 are coming to the VITA in the UK.
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: The Vita thread   The Vita thread - Page 3 EmptyMon 16 Dec 2013 - 23:49

I'm a tad torn over which version to get now the Vita version is getting a download code of 2. I'm tempted by the Vita one but I guess it depends if the gf is interested in playing X-2 or not.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The Vita thread   The Vita thread - Page 3 EmptyMon 6 Jan 2014 - 17:44

Bought and Downloaded quite a few VITA games, hopefully I'll get around to playing them in my 16 days off.
Back to top Go down
fronkhead
Disciple of Scullion
fronkhead

PostSubject: Re: The Vita thread   The Vita thread - Page 3 EmptyThu 16 Jan 2014 - 17:24

Not too sure about Vita at the moment. In terms of EU games, there's little to offer me since I'm not interested in the indie stuff (I can play that better on my Surface), but there'll be a few gems to pick up this year. I just hope a lot of the exclusive third party games in Japan make it here, because that's all I bought last year. I think my next Vita purchase will be Project 575 if that's any good, then Hatsune Miku Project Diva f 2nd.

andyman949 wrote:
I'm a tad torn over which version to get now the Vita version is getting a download code of 2. I'm tempted by the Vita one but I guess it depends if the gf is interested in playing X-2 or not.

If not, you can always give me your code Winky Face
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: The Vita thread   The Vita thread - Page 3 EmptyThu 16 Jan 2014 - 17:48

Nice try Razz
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The Vita thread   The Vita thread - Page 3 EmptyThu 16 Jan 2014 - 20:10

I bought Disgea 3 a while ago, my only physcial game. Still not played but looking at what is coming to VITA there is a few decent things like that
Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc as I'm not really a importer but would like to though.
Back to top Go down
Fancy Fancy
FMK Tagline
Fancy Fancy

PostSubject: Re: The Vita thread   The Vita thread - Page 3 EmptyFri 17 Jan 2014 - 10:11

Off the top of my head..

UK

Invizimals
Lego Movie The Videogame
Danganronpa
Ys Memories of Celceta
Final Fantasy X/X2
Toukiden
Dragonball Z Battle of Z
Putty Squad
Football Manager

US imports

Conception 2
Deception IV
Demon Gaze
Hyper dimension Neptunia
MLB 14
Ragnarok Odyssey Ace

Japan imports

J Stars Victory vs

Plus lots of indie games.

Some of those games are obviously questionable  Winky Face but there's enough to keep me occupied.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The Vita thread   The Vita thread - Page 3 EmptyFri 17 Jan 2014 - 12:35

A lot of that looks good and in Q1 which might be good for the vita as the games will miss the big titles and wont get buried like tearaway did so much.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Vita thread   The Vita thread - Page 3 EmptySat 18 Jan 2014 - 21:28

In all honesty, I keep forgetting that my Vita exists. Tearaway is still on my pending pile, and for some reason I feel like giving Spelunky another chance in the near future.
Back to top Go down
http://messedupcables.forumotion.net
Fancy Fancy
FMK Tagline
Fancy Fancy

PostSubject: Re: The Vita thread   The Vita thread - Page 3 EmptySun 19 Jan 2014 - 12:03

Stu_the_great wrote:
In all honesty, I keep forgetting that my Vita exists.
 Sad 

Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Vita thread   The Vita thread - Page 3 EmptySun 19 Jan 2014 - 18:32

I know. Bad Stu!

But in my defence, I have more than a handful with my 3DS library to last me 'til 20XX.
Back to top Go down
http://messedupcables.forumotion.net
Silver light
Ing Warrior
Silver light

PostSubject: Re: The Vita thread   The Vita thread - Page 3 EmptySun 19 Jan 2014 - 19:06

I was like that about my Vita too, but lately the combo of Muramasa and Ys Celceta have seen it get some use. With Dangan Ronpa, Demon Gaze and Conception II in the pipeline too, that'll prolly keep up for a while now.

Fancy Fancy wrote:
US imports

Conception 2
Deception IV
Demon Gaze
Hyper dimension Neptunia
MLB 14
Ragnarok Odyssey Ace

Demon Gaze and Neptunia are NISA, so they'll prolly have EU releases the same week as the NA release. NISA are pretty good about that. I think Deception IV's most likely down for an EU release like that, too.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The Vita thread   The Vita thread - Page 3 EmptySun 19 Jan 2014 - 19:11

If you checkout febs release (which I've just put up) there's 4 vita game that all look good.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The Vita thread   The Vita thread - Page 3 EmptyMon 20 Jan 2014 - 21:00

This is getting a western release
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The Vita thread   The Vita thread - Page 3 EmptyFri 7 Feb 2014 - 23:33

Triple Combo,

As my 16gb card only has 41mb left after downloading walking dead from the sale. I bought another 16gb card as it looks like I need it for PSN+ for example. Also downloading walking dead has left me with £2.34 in my wallet is there anything worth downloading I was thinking rainbow moon maybe.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The Vita thread   The Vita thread - Page 3 EmptyThu 13 Mar 2014 - 18:40

Quadruple Combo

Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA f has come out for VITA, I know Fronk is a fan of the series and I have seen bits of it. Is it worth playing, i have seen there's a demo of it but if I do like it £24 seems a bit steep.
Back to top Go down
fronkhead
Disciple of Scullion
fronkhead

PostSubject: Re: The Vita thread   The Vita thread - Page 3 EmptySat 22 Mar 2014 - 15:01

£24 is pretty reasonable if you ask me -- you are pretty much getting the retail release from Japan.

The rhythm game mechanics are pretty sound in Diva f, I'd still give the PS3 demo a try first though to see if the electronic music within is to your taste, as I guess you won't enjoy it as much if it isn't!

My next Vita game will probably be Diva F 2nd this Thursday.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The Vita thread   The Vita thread - Page 3 EmptySat 22 Mar 2014 - 22:02

I meant the one that came out thursday which is the only one I think on VITA, I tried the VITA demo of it. Not got a PS3, it seems good but got lot to play and still £23 seems a bit pricey.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Vita thread   The Vita thread - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Vita thread
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next