We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Go down 
+28
Rum
fronkhead
SquidgyGoat
Gwyn400
Vidofnir
Axis1500
Jimbob
masofdas
JayMoyles
nupkin
The Cappuccino Kid
NintenDUCK
Kieron
Buskalilly
SuperPaperLink
The_Jaster
Treesmurf
awesomedude
Tokyo_Sonata
shanks
Crumpy Andy
Kezz182
Fancy Fancy
Dusty Knackers
mandlecreed
Balladeer
ZeroJones
Admin
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf   Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Page 11 EmptyMon 24 Jun 2013 - 5:21

I have Mr. Chow moving out in 5 days which is fine as I didn't really like that Panda.

Nooks store will upgrade tomorrow which will be good as can then get the slingshot so I can get those balloons that fly over when I'm not near the cliff.

Going to pay off my bridge then spend the rest of the day down on the island getting bugs to sell to pay off my third home loan
Back to top Go down
Axis1500
Vote Thread
Axis1500

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf   Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Page 11 EmptyMon 24 Jun 2013 - 7:05

So this is odd, but i haven't caught a single fish yet. They get close to the bait and then disappear. So annoying.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf   Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Page 11 EmptyMon 24 Jun 2013 - 7:12

Fishing is the best! You have to wait until the bobber goes underwater before pressing A - some fish give you a small window of opportunity but some just want to be caught. Hope this helps and good luck to you.
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf   Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Page 11 EmptyMon 24 Jun 2013 - 9:22

Yeah fishing is brilliant, you all should come see Eternas aquarium.

Got a little but excited when I saw the green dot next to the leaf.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf   Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Page 11 EmptyMon 24 Jun 2013 - 9:38

There's a definite "plop" sound that's different from the nibble sound.  Hit A immediately after that.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Kieron
F-Zero Rookie
Kieron

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf   Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Page 11 EmptyMon 24 Jun 2013 - 10:27

I just had my first visit at my new Dream Suite, and visited Nintendo of Japan's town. I took a few photo's at I might put up on Letterbox.

Also, the option of going to a random dream doesn't seem to be working. I checked on twitter and a lot of people have the same issue. Hopefully an update will resolve this.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf   Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Page 11 EmptyMon 24 Jun 2013 - 11:47

I think I'm miles behind well if you can put this game in a competition context,  as not had to really play this. So only just got streetpassing unlocked.
Back to top Go down
fronkhead
Disciple of Scullion
fronkhead

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf   Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Page 11 EmptyMon 24 Jun 2013 - 15:49

Catville's having a pretty good day, with Nook upgrading the store and the QR Code reader unlocked at Sable's/Able's.

I think I'll be scanning in a QR Code for Phoenix Wright's suit first...
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf   Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Page 11 EmptyMon 24 Jun 2013 - 15:52

Argh cripes, I may have forgot to talk to Sable yesterday.  Must remedy that!

Utterly unsurprisingly, this is now the most posted-in single game thread on the forum.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf   Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Page 11 EmptyMon 24 Jun 2013 - 20:58

No worries, masofdas - I unlocked StreetPass myself this afternoon! Right in time for the latest StreetPass Manchester event, too... *rubs hands*

Today I did some weeding, bought a Luigi T-shirt, two different pairs of sunglasses and a chair, and paid 43,000 Bells off my new mortgage. Mr. Tortimer wants me to visit him tomorrow... for a supposedly relaxed game, it's all go!
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf   Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Page 11 EmptyMon 24 Jun 2013 - 21:00

Caught and donated golden stag beetle.
Reset to get Mr. Resetti's public work.
Forgot to save.
 Duh! -ed several times.
Re-started, went back to island to recoup losses.
Found second golden stag beetle.

If I believed in luck... then why is mine being wasted on a videogame?

ZeroJones wrote:
Today I did some weeding...

'Bout flipping time! Nah nah!
Back to top Go down
fronkhead
Disciple of Scullion
fronkhead

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf   Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Page 11 EmptyMon 24 Jun 2013 - 23:09

Ooh, nice one. Good to hear you managed to hunt down a second golden beetle. Haven't found one myself yet (I think) -- does it hang about on the palm trees or the other types on the grass?

I had a similar issue forgetting to save yesterday, instinctively pressing the home button and X when I was done. Though I just couldn't be bothered to retrace my steps...
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf   Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Page 11 EmptyTue 25 Jun 2013 - 3:22

Today I celebrated my second bridge being built, sold all the stuff I got from the island last night, gave all those Bells to the Dream suite project gyroid and now have a big orange themed floor in my house after the camel did her thing, but she didn't do upstairs..
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf   Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Page 11 EmptyTue 25 Jun 2013 - 7:44

sporkhead wrote:
Ooh, nice one. Good to hear you managed to hunt down a second golden beetle. Haven't found one myself yet (I think) -- does it hang about on the palm trees or the other types on the grass?

Palm trees.  The palms on the island are great for money: I ended up with two horned atlases and two goliaths in addition to golden stag two.

I've got a forest of palms growing on the Styx shore now, so hopefully I'll be able to get some more from there.  Although if I were a tropical beetle, I'd be avoiding Styx's climate like the plague.

EDIT:

.gif:
Back to top Go down
Vidofnir
Flock Step Bird
Vidofnir

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf   Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Page 11 EmptyTue 25 Jun 2013 - 20:19

I've loved this game so far. Only done two public work projects so far and my newest villager in the town of Flourish is a Gazelle called Lopez. He's pretty cool.

For anyone interested, my gates are open! Im pretty sure I added everyone's friend codes so please visit.
Back to top Go down
Kieron
F-Zero Rookie
Kieron

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf   Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Page 11 EmptyTue 25 Jun 2013 - 21:37

Animal Crossing took a dark turn for me today. I was visited by Saharah, who it could be argued is of Middle Eastern descent. After she very tastefully redecorated my house for a very competitive fee, she mentioned how Tom Nook had a disliking for her and he wants her to never visit again(maybe to go back to where she came from?).

I ask you people, how long are we going to put up with this vile creature!? We all turned a blind eye to his exploitation and greed. but, racism!?

This is literally the straw that broke the camel's back. I am boycotting all of Nooks enterprises until something changes!

Also, on an unrelating note, it take's 3 days to construct Kick's Shoe Shop!? What a lazy sod!
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf   Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Page 11 EmptyWed 26 Jun 2013 - 4:18

Why the hell would you want a pyramid? That's what my clown wants along with a stone slab somewhere..

T&T are now up and running in my town and all I got myself the megaphone but no slingshot.
Also are they the guys that sell TV's? I want a TV in my room
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf   Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Page 11 EmptyWed 26 Jun 2013 - 19:21

ZeroJones wrote:
Stu_the_great wrote:
ZeroJones wrote:
This morning I bought a flat screen TV and paid off my first loan. Which of course means I can't fit the TV in my house! Upgrade time?

It's always upgrade time, and it's a win-win because you can pay it back at your leisure.

How are you enjoying the game, Zero? Grin

Very well! I've already said I'm concerned it'll eat into my gaming time but then I thought it's just like a Pokémon or Layton game - I'll get obsessed for a while and then be released from its clutches. Had Balla and smurfy over for dinner... and when a third person tried to join in, an error occurred. Aww!

Still, fun!

Yass! Zero finally has the AC bug.Winky Face I am glad you're enjoying it.

I appear to be streets behind most people here, but that's unsurprising really, since I've had little more than an hour a weekday to play it. Much more on weekends, mind. I've only just nicely got into the habit of tripping to Tortimer's island on a regular basis.
Back to top Go down
http://messedupcables.forumotion.net
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf   Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Page 11 EmptyWed 26 Jun 2013 - 23:18

shanks wrote:
Why the hell would you want a pyramid? That's what my clown wants along with a stone slab somewhere..

T&T are now up and running in my town and all I got myself the megaphone but no slingshot.
Yeah it'll be random like any furniture, I've had chance to buy about 4 TVs from them already. Is the megaphone for T&T? I'm intrigued by that.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
Axis1500
Vote Thread
Axis1500

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf   Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Page 11 EmptyThu 27 Jun 2013 - 0:28

So, UK Nintendo Zone access points are starting sending out DLC now. This week, it's a rather fetching Raccoon Wall Clock, which you can get from the Animal Crossing Post Office if you're in a Nintendo Zone area.
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf   Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Page 11 EmptyThu 27 Jun 2013 - 3:33

treesmurf11 wrote:
shanks wrote:

Yeah it'll be random like any furniture, I've had chance to buy about 4 TVs from them already. Is the megaphone for T&T? I'm intrigued by that.

Yeah I've seen it twice in 2 days now.

Paid off my third home loan and now the little prick 428,000 bells just to have a basement, for that I could nearly buy the Pyramid they want
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf   Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Page 11 EmptyThu 27 Jun 2013 - 7:00

A couple of days ago I got a big laugh. Monique had met treesmurf and told me that they hadn't gotten on! What? Our smurfy is a fine chap - what do you know, you daft cat? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf   Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Page 11 EmptyThu 27 Jun 2013 - 7:09

Monique's in my town too, but she's a right twerp. I wouldn't pay much attention to what she says. Hoping she'll move out soon.
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf   Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Page 11 EmptyThu 27 Jun 2013 - 8:34

I hope one of you get Chow, he's a prat
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf   Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Page 11 EmptyThu 27 Jun 2013 - 20:12

My favourite resident may well be Rizzo. He's a rodent (which means Disney might not be too happy) and his speech reminds me of Okamiden.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf   Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Animal Crossing: New Leaf
Page 11 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 23  Next