We will make an announcement about the successor to GNamer within this fiscal decade.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Go down 
+28
Rum
fronkhead
SquidgyGoat
Gwyn400
Vidofnir
Axis1500
Jimbob
masofdas
JayMoyles
nupkin
The Cappuccino Kid
NintenDUCK
Kieron
Buskalilly
SuperPaperLink
The_Jaster
Treesmurf
awesomedude
Tokyo_Sonata
shanks
Crumpy Andy
Kezz182
Fancy Fancy
Dusty Knackers
mandlecreed
Balladeer
ZeroJones
Admin
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf   Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Page 10 EmptyFri 21 Jun 2013 - 14:29

:affraid:

🤡

:affraid:
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
fronkhead
Disciple of Scullion
fronkhead

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf   Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Page 10 EmptyFri 21 Jun 2013 - 14:59

Bah, with Town Hall being shut today I echo Balladeer's comments.

Isabelle's getting paid to essentially hover around a cardboard cutout stand. Lovely.
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf   Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Page 10 EmptyFri 21 Jun 2013 - 15:24

Yeah when I first saw my clown I was :affraid: then Suspect  and finally Hissy fit

I was like that yesterday when I found out it was the solstice and was a bit annoyed as I want a new bridge now.

Wonder since it is midnight now if the day is over and I can start..
Back to top Go down
Kieron
F-Zero Rookie
Kieron

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf   Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Page 10 EmptyFri 21 Jun 2013 - 15:25

I just had an animal ask to swap my toilet for their gold throne worth 200,000 bells... DEAL!

Also, had my first ACNL related spotpass today, and bought some good stuff from her catalog.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf   Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Page 10 EmptyFri 21 Jun 2013 - 15:26

sporkhead wrote:
Bah, with Town Hall being shut today I echo Balladeer's comments.

Isabelle's getting paid to essentially hover around a cardboard cutout stand. Lovely.

To be fair, we don't actually pay her.  Or maybe that's where all the taxes I'm not getting go... DAMN YOU!
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf   Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Page 10 EmptyFri 21 Jun 2013 - 15:27

We did give her that shell shouldn't that be enough?
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf   Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Page 10 EmptyFri 21 Jun 2013 - 20:56

Yeah! In! Played 25 minutes, have 1200 bells, a shovel, a fishing rod, a chair and a Nintendo baseball cap. Bawss.
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf   Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Page 10 EmptyFri 21 Jun 2013 - 21:42

My day today was made when I discovered the new shop on Main Street.Grin
Back to top Go down
http://messedupcables.forumotion.net
fronkhead
Disciple of Scullion
fronkhead

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf   Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Page 10 EmptyFri 21 Jun 2013 - 22:07

Stu_the_great wrote:
My day today was made when I discovered the new shop on Main Street.Grin
Axe GET!
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf   Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Page 10 EmptySat 22 Jun 2013 - 3:34

My day was doing the bug catching contest a few times to get the 40 medals needed so I can have my own wetsuit.

And 2 of my townsfolk don't look happy for some reason
Back to top Go down
Rum
Disciple of Greener
Rum

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf   Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Page 10 EmptySat 22 Jun 2013 - 14:07

treesmurf11 wrote:
You closed the gate before I could come back with more fruit though Rum Crying or Very sad

Sorry! I had to go to the dentist. Real life interrupting my virtual.
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf   Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Page 10 EmptySat 22 Jun 2013 - 15:12

Until earlier I wasn't aware that you can take the fruit from the trees in the minigames with you back home from the island. That might be useful to a few of your reading - I've managed to get all sorts of exotic fruit without having to raid Plopton.
Back to top Go down
fronkhead
Disciple of Scullion
fronkhead

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf   Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Page 10 EmptySat 22 Jun 2013 - 16:14

Phillips wrote:
Until earlier I wasn't aware that you can take the fruit from the trees in the minigames with you back home from the island. That might be useful to a few of your reading - I've managed to get all sorts of exotic fruit without having to raid Plopton.
Shame they don't have flowers around...
Back to top Go down
Kieron
F-Zero Rookie
Kieron

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf   Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Page 10 EmptySat 22 Jun 2013 - 18:32

Phillips wrote:
What an excellent tip. I'll just fleeced a tour island of all it's rare flowers and exotic fruits!

Something I've found is that, floating presents disappear when you run back inside your house to get a catapult. Therefore I've hidden a couple of catapults around my town for ease access.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf   Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Page 10 EmptySat 22 Jun 2013 - 18:36

You can also keep up to ten items stored in letters!  I got that tip from CVG.  (Article if anyone's interested: http://www.computerandvideogames.com/414954/features/animal-crossing-new-leaf-guide-30-tips-for-becoming-the-happiest-mayor/. Has several other good tips too.)

Also, how d'you get a slingshot? It's the only tool I still haven't seen for sale. I've got basic Nookstore and Leif's.
Back to top Go down
Kieron
F-Zero Rookie
Kieron

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf   Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Page 10 EmptySat 22 Jun 2013 - 18:44

I believe I bought them from a T&T in somebody else's town.

Also, today I downloaded the Racoon Wallclock seen here...

http://yawgmotth.tumblr.com/post/53519343000

At a Cafe Nero using their Cloud wifi and the Nintendo Zone.  
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf   Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Page 10 EmptySun 23 Jun 2013 - 2:09

I think from memory after 10 days or 15 sales or even spending 120.000 bells, the basic Nooks store will upgrade to T&T.

And just paid off my third home loan
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf   Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Page 10 EmptySun 23 Jun 2013 - 10:33

This morning I bought a flat screen TV and paid off my first loan. Which of course means I can't fit the TV in my house! Upgrade time?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf   Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Page 10 EmptySun 23 Jun 2013 - 11:08

ZeroJones wrote:
This morning I bought a flat screen TV and paid off my first loan. Which of course means I can't fit the TV in my house! Upgrade time?

It's always upgrade time, and it's a win-win because you can pay it back at your leisure.

How are you enjoying the game, Zero? Grin
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf   Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Page 10 EmptySun 23 Jun 2013 - 14:07

Anyone got any furniture they don't want?

And apparently you can only hold 100,000 bells in your wallet and so I've had to deposit a whole lot in the ATM.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf   Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Page 10 EmptySun 23 Jun 2013 - 14:43

Kieron wrote:
I just had an animal ask to swap my toilet for their gold throne worth 200,000 bells... DEAL!

Also, had my first ACNL related spotpass today, and bought some good stuff from her catalog.
So essentially you swapped your throne for their throne?Lol!

sporkhead wrote:
Phillips wrote:
Shame they don't have flowers around...
They do, I think it was the balloon one that featured a fair few flowers.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
Kieron
F-Zero Rookie
Kieron

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf   Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Page 10 EmptySun 23 Jun 2013 - 17:27

In animal resident of my town has just told me a rumour that the more you ACNL streepass, the more bells Re-Tail will buy your stuff!? I hope this true?

Kick's Shoe shoe is opening tomorrow and Nook's T&T on Tuesday. Also, I'm saving for the Dream Suite.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf   Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Page 10 EmptySun 23 Jun 2013 - 17:39

Phillips wrote:

Indeed! I managed to sneak mangos and durians back to my village. And has anyone bought an exotic plant from Grammy? There was a hibiscus available for me the other day.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf   Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Page 10 EmptySun 23 Jun 2013 - 21:39

Stu_the_great wrote:
ZeroJones wrote:

It's always upgrade time, and it's a win-win because you can pay it back at your leisure.

How are you enjoying the game, Zero? Grin

Very well! I've already said I'm concerned it'll eat into my gaming time but then I thought it's just like a Pokémon or Layton game - I'll get obsessed for a while and then be released from its clutches. Had Balla and smurfy over for dinner... and when a third person tried to join in, an error occurred. Aww!

Still, fun!
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf   Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Page 10 EmptyMon 24 Jun 2013 - 0:52

I've paid off my third loan, expanded my house with an upstairs & basement and built a second bridge for my town.

Now to get this Charlise to move out!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf   Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Animal Crossing: New Leaf
Page 10 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 23  Next