We've got a Good Feeling about Peach's new game.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nintendo Network IDs!

Go down 
+31
kitsuneyo
Saul Iscariot
Zaphod_B
Kieron
oldschool
Rattlecat
Kosmikat
RyanE694
Vidofnir
MatthewNG
beemoh
Buskalilly
ZeroSuitSamus2
Bampi
Crumpy Andy
AGuy
NintenDUCK
Sentinator
masofdas
TGN Professor
SquidgyGoat
fronkhead
Treesmurf
Dusty Knackers
wenywoowoo
shanks
Balladeer
ZeroJones
Axis1500
The_Jaster
Admin
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Bampi
Splatted Goomba
Bampi

Nintendo Network IDs! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re. Nintendo Network IDs   Nintendo Network IDs! - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Feb 2013, 16:46

I'm Bampi 46 If anyone's interested.
Back to top Go down
ZeroSuitSamus2
Grackler Bait
ZeroSuitSamus2

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Network IDs!   Nintendo Network IDs! - Page 2 EmptySun 03 Mar 2013, 08:40

Same as my username Smile
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Network IDs!   Nintendo Network IDs! - Page 2 EmptyThu 14 Mar 2013, 10:28

OP hadn't been updated for a while - fortunately one of the admins. was conscientious enough to step in and tidy it up. Cough cough. Winky Face

Waiting for responses from Sentinator and the DUCK.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/ Online
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Network IDs!   Nintendo Network IDs! - Page 2 EmptyFri 15 Mar 2013, 13:14

I totally forgot to add myself here!

Fairly simple, I'm just Buskalilly
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
beemoh
Koopaling

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Network IDs!   Nintendo Network IDs! - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2013, 17:22

We are finally go with beemoh
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Network IDs!   Nintendo Network IDs! - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2013, 19:02

I'll send you a friend request shortly.
Back to top Go down
Axis1500
Vote Thread
Axis1500

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Network IDs!   Nintendo Network IDs! - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2013, 21:53

My Wii U friends list is now completely full D:
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Network IDs!   Nintendo Network IDs! - Page 2 EmptyThu 18 Apr 2013, 09:40

Well ain't you popular. Tongue I'll add Beemoh when I'm next on the Wii U, which may not be for a while given the amount of appealing-to-me software it's getting...
Back to top Go down
MatthewNG
Splatted Goomba

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Network IDs!   Nintendo Network IDs! - Page 2 EmptyTue 04 Jun 2013, 16:03

I'm mrbasilpesto
Please don't laugh at my terrible Bit.Trip Runner 2 scores.
Back to top Go down
fronkhead
Disciple of Scullion
fronkhead

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Network IDs!   Nintendo Network IDs! - Page 2 EmptySat 08 Jun 2013, 02:18

Is that an invitation? Winky Face
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Network IDs!   Nintendo Network IDs! - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 Jun 2013, 20:37

I think I've added all of y'all on here, let me know if I've missed you Grin
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Vidofnir
Flock Step Bird
Vidofnir

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Network IDs!   Nintendo Network IDs! - Page 2 EmptyFri 14 Jun 2013, 12:54

Just got my WiiU! My ID is Vidofn1r.
Back to top Go down
RyanE694
Magikarp

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Network IDs!   Nintendo Network IDs! - Page 2 EmptyMon 01 Jul 2013, 15:48

Mine is RyanE694
Back to top Go down
Kosmikat
Splatted Goomba
Kosmikat

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Network IDs!   Nintendo Network IDs! - Page 2 EmptyWed 16 Oct 2013, 14:29

I'm Kosmikat

Back to top Go down
http://www.supermonsterclub.com
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Network IDs!   Nintendo Network IDs! - Page 2 EmptyWed 16 Oct 2013, 15:42

Hello Kosmikat! Wave I recommend this thread as a good place to begin your illustrious GNamer career.
Back to top Go down
Rattlecat
Boo This Man .Gif
Rattlecat

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Network IDs!   Nintendo Network IDs! - Page 2 EmptyFri 01 Nov 2013, 14:29

Good afternoon. I was led here in search of some Nintendo friends to improve the Miiverse space i inhabit.
A little about me.....i'm 38, been gaming since 1983 when i got a ZX Spectrum. Have owned pretty much every console since the Megadrive. I'm a huge fan of retro gaming and arcade style hi score leaderboards etc.
Disgruntled with the way the industry has gone over the last few years with XP in everything, dlc with everything at the expense of value for money out of the box so i'm looking to Nintendo to restore my faith in contemporary gaming.

Anyway......enough of this rambling.....add Rattlecat to your friends list if you want. Thank you Grin
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Network IDs!   Nintendo Network IDs! - Page 2 EmptyFri 01 Nov 2013, 14:31

I'll take the credit for this one, I think! Very Happy Hi Rattlecat!  As mentioned above, this thread (this is a link, by the way) is a good place to introduce yourself.  Hope you enjoy it here!  We're much nicer than CVG.

Hmm...  Lots of cats...  Maybe someone left the tuna out?
Back to top Go down
Rattlecat
Boo This Man .Gif
Rattlecat

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Network IDs!   Nintendo Network IDs! - Page 2 EmptyFri 01 Nov 2013, 14:39

Cheers Balladeer. By the way, i actually like the CVG site and the way people rip each other to shreds on it. It makes for great entertainment. I'm not like that though. Polite but sometimes brutally honest but never personal.
Back to top Go down
oldschool
Bandana Waddle Dee
oldschool

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Network IDs!   Nintendo Network IDs! - Page 2 EmptyFri 06 Dec 2013, 14:27

I suppose I should join in on this, in case of you want my Wii U ID. It is oldschoolbrat

I don't have much to play on the system, just Zombi U, NSMBU and of course, Nintendoland.
Back to top Go down
http://aspergamer.webs.com/apps/forums/
Kieron
F-Zero Rookie
Kieron

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Network IDs!   Nintendo Network IDs! - Page 2 EmptyTue 10 Dec 2013, 13:23

I don't have a Wii U yet. But thanks to the 3DS I have a NNID - kieronheyes
Back to top Go down
Zaphod_B
Wonderful
Zaphod_B

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Network IDs!   Nintendo Network IDs! - Page 2 EmptyTue 10 Dec 2013, 16:29

I feel a bit bad making an account on here nearly half a year ago and then proceeding to post barely half a dozen things before going internet silent.... Never-the-less, I didn't totally forget the place! I've just hovered about, reading threads from behind the internet-bushes but not joining in. I plan too though! Especially now some prodding has a re-awakened my long-broken PC again, rather than using a wonky little Windows Phone browser!

My NNID is "Grackler". Having some of you peeps to follow would brighten up my Miiverse stream dramatically (it's just the seemingly-dead ONM accounts and Sakuri with his Smash screens at the moment). Though my Wii U library is light on online games, while everyone is posting IDs...does anyone here play Splinter Cell Blacklist? I don't have it and was thinking of picking it up; and Spies vs Mercs/the co-op missions looked like great fun; but I wasn't sure if the servers would be Gerudo Desert levels of barren by now...
Back to top Go down
Rattlecat
Boo This Man .Gif
Rattlecat

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Network IDs!   Nintendo Network IDs! - Page 2 EmptyTue 10 Dec 2013, 21:30

I'll probably pick up Blacklist at some point in the near future. Will prob be after xmas now as i've just bought a Megadrive and a few games for that. Goddam retro addiction is taking over at the mo.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Network IDs!   Nintendo Network IDs! - Page 2 EmptyWed 11 Dec 2013, 10:44

I'm just surprised that Grackler wasn't taken already.  Surprised, and more than a little disappointed.  Anyway, added!

EDIT: ...or not.  You don't have your settings set to allow people to add you, chumpstick!
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Network IDs!   Nintendo Network IDs! - Page 2 EmptyThu 12 Dec 2013, 01:03

Blacklist is fine in single player but the last few times I tried playing spies vs Mercs it took a really long time find matches & often matches were lag ridden.
Back to top Go down
Zaphod_B
Wonderful
Zaphod_B

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Network IDs!   Nintendo Network IDs! - Page 2 EmptyThu 12 Dec 2013, 10:40

Balladeer wrote:
I'm just surprised that Grackler wasn't taken already.  Surprised, and more than a little disappointed.  Anyway, added!

EDIT: ...or not.  You don't have your settings set to allow people to add you, chumpstick!

I didn't realise! I was faffing with Miiverse settings just before I sent it off for repair a few weeks ago, must have left something set to private and not gone back. I will fix that when I get home this evening. I feel suitably...chumpatized  Crying or Very sad 

I was worried Blacklist online might take ages to find a match (and the smattering of players would be spread all over the globe). Still, if I can find if for £20-15ish the single player might suffice if the online ends up too barren.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Network IDs!   Nintendo Network IDs! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nintendo Network IDs!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next