We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire

Go down 
+17
Silver light
Jimbob
Xelviar
Rum
fronkhead
Vidofnir
beemoh
The_Jaster
masofdas
Athrun888
Crumpy Andy
JayMoyles
ZeroJones
Gwyn400
Buskalilly
Balladeer
shanks
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire   Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire - Page 2 EmptyThu 8 May 2014 - 10:46

I'm almost certain that we'll be seeing some proper Pokken stuff at not-E3.

Not a full Wii U 3D Pokémon adventure, though. That'd be too much like common sense.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire   Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire - Page 2 EmptyThu 8 May 2014 - 10:52

If anything with X and Y and now the Hoenn games we must be due for the Wii U version of Battle something U
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire   Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire - Page 2 EmptyThu 8 May 2014 - 13:55

Do people thank that we'll get Mega-Swampert and Mega-Sceptile to go with 'Ken? I know that Nintendo seem to favour the KFC (Kung-Fu Chicken) (see the Pokken trailer), but surely it would be unfair to upgrade it alone? Surely?
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire   Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire - Page 2 EmptyThu 8 May 2014 - 14:22

That poster thing hints at it
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire   Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire - Page 2 EmptyThu 8 May 2014 - 14:34

Poster thing?
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire   Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire - Page 2 EmptyThu 8 May 2014 - 15:09

This thing

shanks wrote:

Also not sure if legit or not but..

Could be interesting :
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire   Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire - Page 2 EmptyThu 8 May 2014 - 15:19

Ah right, can't see that at work.  (Looked it up on my 'phone, therefore.)  Very interesting if true, but I'll take it with significant salt until then.  There were so many "HOENN CONFIRMED" mock-ups going around - easy enough to fake one, I'd have thought.
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire   Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire - Page 2 EmptyThu 8 May 2014 - 15:25

Yeah I'm not so convinced with the legends thing on the top of the pic
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire   Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire - Page 2 EmptyThu 8 May 2014 - 16:54

Serebii just confirmed that the cover-legends are "never before seen Pokémon", although this nomenclature could also refer to forms.  So, mega-evos., then.

WHY? Hissy fit Of all the Pokémon that didn't need mega-evolutions...  (Also they're not very imaginative for mega-evos.)

Last edited by Balladeer on Thu 8 May 2014 - 17:09; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gwyn400
FMK Tagline
Gwyn400

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire   Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire - Page 2 EmptyThu 8 May 2014 - 17:04

I wouldn't be surprised if they aren't mega-evos and instead are just new forms, wasn't there several mega-evos discovered in X/Y that you cant actually get in those games legitimately at the moment? I imagine they were always intended for the R/S remakes and are only in X/Y so you can trade them holding the Mega Stone without any issues. If that's the case then I doubt there would be any new mega-evos.
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire   Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire - Page 2 EmptyThu 8 May 2014 - 17:16

Honestly its the hacking that found mega lati@s that makes me wonder if blaziken was actually just a one off.  Surely if the hoenn starters had mega forms they'd have been found with the lati duo.  

But then there's a part of me that thinks there will be megas of them, honestly right now I think it's 50/50 whether the other two get mega forms.  And speaking of formes I really hope that image is fake, fusion worked with Kyurem because it was established in the first black and white games that it was the shell left behind when the other cover pokemon split, but rayquaza hasn't had any such mythos created for it, giving it one now would just rub me the wrong way.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire   Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire - Page 2 EmptyThu 8 May 2014 - 18:04

The hacking didn't find Mega/New-Ogre/Don, though. I think it's very feasible that there are others in there somewhere, or being put in there.
Back to top Go down
beemoh
Koopaling

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire   Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire - Page 2 EmptyThu 8 May 2014 - 18:05

Balladeer wrote:
The hacking didn't find Mega/New-Ogre/Don, though.  I think it's very feasible that there are others in there somewhere, or being put in there.  

They've shown, for a start, that the game is patchable, which is unusual for games on Nintendo platforms. There's every chance that some stuff might get patched into X/Y.
Back to top Go down
Vidofnir
Flock Step Bird
Vidofnir

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire   Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire - Page 2 EmptyThu 8 May 2014 - 21:13

Yes! Looking forward to this very much. I want to see some added streetpass content, like maybe a showcase of secret bases akin to Animal Crossing.

Don't ruin this for me exp share!
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire   Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire - Page 2 EmptyFri 9 May 2014 - 9:08

Balladeer wrote:
The hacking didn't find Mega/New-Ogre/Don, though.  I think it's very feasible that there are others in there somewhere, or being put in there.  

To be fair there's nothing confirming that they are megas either, granted gamefreak have said that the cover legendaries are new pokemon, but that could just as easily mean they have new forms rather than mega evolutions.  And honestly, I'd lean on agreeing with them being new forms instead of megas, the megas we have now all drastically change in shape and design, sometimes even changing their entire color schemes as well.  Yet the covers just have some extra glowy bits, to me that isn't enough for a mega evolution.  Even mega charizard y has more changes to his appearance than that.  

I want there to be more mega pokemon, but until more substantial info comes out suggesting it I'm not going to truly believe it.  Not only that, but there not being any data on them in x and y fits in with the previous forme trend, Giratina and Shaymin's formes were not in diamond and pearl, and kyurem's were not in the first black and white.  Meanwhile we have two as yet unavailable mega evolutions found in x and y's coding, and hoenn native pokemon at that.  I'm not saying they aren't megas either, that could be how they handle formes from now on, but I'm not entirely convinced of them being megas given all of that either.
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire   Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire - Page 2 EmptySun 11 May 2014 - 4:13

So the big teaser video wasn't much
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire   Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire - Page 2 EmptySun 11 May 2014 - 8:18

No - hopefully they're saving more generous footage for E3.

~~~

Which version are people going to buy? As I own Ruby, it's time for Alpha Sapphire.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire   Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire - Page 2 EmptySun 11 May 2014 - 11:13

As I've had neither and the Ruby Mon looks cooler and it's a red box that, who am I kidding I'll buy both.
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire   Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire - Page 2 EmptySun 11 May 2014 - 11:23

I'll be grabbing both versions, ruby will be the one used for repeat playthroughs because I've never liked groudon and sapphire will be used for my main file where I do all my breeding, raising, and battling. So I'll likely be grabbing sapphire at launch and ruby some time down the road.
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire   Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire - Page 2 EmptySun 11 May 2014 - 12:28

I'll download Sapphire one one and Ruby on the other
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire   Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire - Page 2 EmptySun 11 May 2014 - 13:23

At least link to the trailer if you're going to say that, Shanks! But I'm glad that it was so sparse: as ZJ said, it leaves more for E3.

I had both versions back in the day, but Sapphire was my favourite. I preferred Kyogre to Groudon, Seviper to Zangoose, and Ludicolo to Shiftry among others. So I'll probably be getting AS.
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire   Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire - Page 2 EmptySun 11 May 2014 - 13:29

Yeah My bad I was on my phone and couldn't figure out how to do it funnily enough.
Back to top Go down
fronkhead
Disciple of Scullion
fronkhead

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire   Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire - Page 2 EmptyMon 12 May 2014 - 14:51

Pleased this is on the way, but I find it hard to be excited when we haven't seen anything of substance yet.
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire   Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire - Page 2 EmptyTue 13 May 2014 - 9:53

Serebii says that there is another game coming out soon which is basically a street pass game with Pokemon
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire   Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire - Page 2 EmptyTue 13 May 2014 - 22:08

Do you mean this Shanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire   Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire
Page 2 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next