We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Splatoon (or LOOK IT'S A NEW NINTENDO IP WILL YOU SHUT UP NOW)

Go down 
+17
Muss
OrangeRakoon
Gwyn400
oldschool
Crumpy Andy
ZeroJones
fronkhead
Axis1500
JayMoyles
The Cappuccino Kid
The_Jaster
shanks
Treesmurf
Jimbob
Buskalilly
masofdas
Balladeer
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

North Pole or South Pole
North Pole - bears and sheet ice!
Splatoon (or LOOK IT'S A NEW NINTENDO IP WILL YOU SHUT UP NOW) - Page 3 Vote_lcap55%Splatoon (or LOOK IT'S A NEW NINTENDO IP WILL YOU SHUT UP NOW) - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 55% [ 6 ]
South Pole - penguins and a continent!
Splatoon (or LOOK IT'S A NEW NINTENDO IP WILL YOU SHUT UP NOW) - Page 3 Vote_lcap45%Splatoon (or LOOK IT'S A NEW NINTENDO IP WILL YOU SHUT UP NOW) - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 45% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

Splatoon (or LOOK IT'S A NEW NINTENDO IP WILL YOU SHUT UP NOW) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Splatoon (or LOOK IT'S A NEW NINTENDO IP WILL YOU SHUT UP NOW)   Splatoon (or LOOK IT'S A NEW NINTENDO IP WILL YOU SHUT UP NOW) - Page 3 EmptyTue 7 Apr 2015 - 11:31

This looks so good. I can't necessarily say I'm excited, but I know I'm going to fall in love with it once it's in my hands, if you know what I mean?
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Splatoon (or LOOK IT'S A NEW NINTENDO IP WILL YOU SHUT UP NOW)   Splatoon (or LOOK IT'S A NEW NINTENDO IP WILL YOU SHUT UP NOW) - Page 3 EmptyTue 7 Apr 2015 - 18:26

Preordered the £62 bundle with the special edition, the boy & girl amiibo along with a free t-shirt soon as it went up.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Splatoon (or LOOK IT'S A NEW NINTENDO IP WILL YOU SHUT UP NOW)   Splatoon (or LOOK IT'S A NEW NINTENDO IP WILL YOU SHUT UP NOW) - Page 3 EmptyTue 7 Apr 2015 - 23:32

So it's £62 for the game and 3 amiibo's? Oofft! I'm glad I just wanted the squid amiibo pack.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Splatoon (or LOOK IT'S A NEW NINTENDO IP WILL YOU SHUT UP NOW)   Splatoon (or LOOK IT'S A NEW NINTENDO IP WILL YOU SHUT UP NOW) - Page 3 EmptyWed 8 Apr 2015 - 0:47

£62 is not so terrible when you think that the 3 Amiibos (there's a film in that) would be about £30 separately. Also, what Drunka said. Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Splatoon (or LOOK IT'S A NEW NINTENDO IP WILL YOU SHUT UP NOW)   Splatoon (or LOOK IT'S A NEW NINTENDO IP WILL YOU SHUT UP NOW) - Page 3 EmptyWed 8 Apr 2015 - 8:56

You save about £3 buying the bundle which is now sold out, but as I want all the amiibo was the best option.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Splatoon (or LOOK IT'S A NEW NINTENDO IP WILL YOU SHUT UP NOW)   Splatoon (or LOOK IT'S A NEW NINTENDO IP WILL YOU SHUT UP NOW) - Page 3 EmptyWed 8 Apr 2015 - 13:03

ZeroJones wrote:
£62 is not so terrible when you think that the 3 Amiibos (there's a film in that) would be about £30 separately. Also, what Drunka said. Thumbs Up!

Aye I do realise a saving would be made but it just seems a bit much with all the other stuff coming out over the next few months.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Splatoon (or LOOK IT'S A NEW NINTENDO IP WILL YOU SHUT UP NOW)   Splatoon (or LOOK IT'S A NEW NINTENDO IP WILL YOU SHUT UP NOW) - Page 3 EmptyWed 8 Apr 2015 - 13:12

Not really if your looking forward to Splatoon & like amiibo, and it's the very end of May and June is rather dire part from Batman & Yoshi as it's summer and we should be going outside (I'm not sure what that is) that there isn't to much for me to spending money on around then, there is early May though.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Splatoon (or LOOK IT'S A NEW NINTENDO IP WILL YOU SHUT UP NOW)   Splatoon (or LOOK IT'S A NEW NINTENDO IP WILL YOU SHUT UP NOW) - Page 3 EmptyWed 8 Apr 2015 - 13:45

You know I'm super excited for splatoon, I was speaking from a personal point of view that if I dropped 62 quid on the bundle it'd likely mean missing out on another game that I want. (not just on Nintendo systems but ps4 as well)

(side note: I do go out in the summer but at night it's good to play games. Smile )
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Splatoon (or LOOK IT'S A NEW NINTENDO IP WILL YOU SHUT UP NOW)   Splatoon (or LOOK IT'S A NEW NINTENDO IP WILL YOU SHUT UP NOW) - Page 3 EmptyWed 8 Apr 2015 - 14:43

Thankfully for me looking at my pay dates, Splatoon comes out in my late May one and like I said not much in June but if there was I still think I would go for the amiibo bundle because amiibo and just wait to pick up one of the other games like I'm doing now with Borderlands just waiting in till I see cheap on PS4.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Splatoon (or LOOK IT'S A NEW NINTENDO IP WILL YOU SHUT UP NOW)   Splatoon (or LOOK IT'S A NEW NINTENDO IP WILL YOU SHUT UP NOW) - Page 3 EmptyThu 9 Apr 2015 - 10:24

GAME are cheaper then someone for change as there £59.99 for the special edition, and the other 2 amiibo and isn't sold out yet.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Splatoon (or LOOK IT'S A NEW NINTENDO IP WILL YOU SHUT UP NOW)   Splatoon (or LOOK IT'S A NEW NINTENDO IP WILL YOU SHUT UP NOW) - Page 3 EmptyThu 23 Apr 2015 - 13:36

DLC talk already. Ehhhhhh... Meh
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Splatoon (or LOOK IT'S A NEW NINTENDO IP WILL YOU SHUT UP NOW)   Splatoon (or LOOK IT'S A NEW NINTENDO IP WILL YOU SHUT UP NOW) - Page 3 EmptyThu 23 Apr 2015 - 13:47

If it's Mario Kart 8-esque DLC, I'll be happy. Grin If it's Smash-style DLC - which I perceive to be relatively costly for simple cosmetic improvements/an increase of an already high number of characters - I'll be unhappy. Aww! Which Nintendo will we get?! Professor E. Gadbrooke's is takin' all bets! Dance
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Splatoon (or LOOK IT'S A NEW NINTENDO IP WILL YOU SHUT UP NOW)   Splatoon (or LOOK IT'S A NEW NINTENDO IP WILL YOU SHUT UP NOW) - Page 3 EmptyThu 23 Apr 2015 - 13:57

Well as its a shooter, you hope map packs or modes.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Splatoon (or LOOK IT'S A NEW NINTENDO IP WILL YOU SHUT UP NOW)   Splatoon (or LOOK IT'S A NEW NINTENDO IP WILL YOU SHUT UP NOW) - Page 3 EmptyThu 23 Apr 2015 - 14:11

I've never been one for getting fussed over dlc as I've always seen it as an optional extra and easily ignored (if it's not to your liking) and even though there is good and bad dlc given Nintendo's track record I think Splatoon will be fine.

Also even though I'm excited for this game the one worry of mine is in terms of modes for MP it seems a bit light when compared to other shooters (just the two confirmed so far) so the chance of more modes at a later date is good news in my book.

Thumbs Up!

Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Splatoon (or LOOK IT'S A NEW NINTENDO IP WILL YOU SHUT UP NOW)   Splatoon (or LOOK IT'S A NEW NINTENDO IP WILL YOU SHUT UP NOW) - Page 3 EmptyThu 23 Apr 2015 - 19:57

If it's a optional extra as it's been so far with Nintendo games is fine, if it's Evolve type DLC where to get the full game you have to buy all the DLC that's where the fuss has come from in bad way.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Splatoon (or LOOK IT'S A NEW NINTENDO IP WILL YOU SHUT UP NOW)   Splatoon (or LOOK IT'S A NEW NINTENDO IP WILL YOU SHUT UP NOW) - Page 3 EmptyThu 23 Apr 2015 - 23:57

Oh I get that as I did say there is good and bad ways to do dlc, I'm just not going to worry about it until we know more details.
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: Splatoon (or LOOK IT'S A NEW NINTENDO IP WILL YOU SHUT UP NOW)   Splatoon (or LOOK IT'S A NEW NINTENDO IP WILL YOU SHUT UP NOW) - Page 3 EmptySun 26 Apr 2015 - 10:00

I think they may still be worried about convincing the masses to play a different type of shooter, so I don't think they'd want to fragment the marketplace with different modes. I reckon it's just gonna be vanity things - the game seems to be quite keen on clothes, for example.

EDIT: Having re-read the NL article... maybe it is maps. It sounds Mario Kart-y.
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Splatoon (or LOOK IT'S A NEW NINTENDO IP WILL YOU SHUT UP NOW)   Splatoon (or LOOK IT'S A NEW NINTENDO IP WILL YOU SHUT UP NOW) - Page 3 EmptyThu 30 Apr 2015 - 13:27

Direct called! There's a lot more notice than normal, because it's May 7th. With a bit of luck, I might be able to watch it live! Winky Face
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Splatoon (or LOOK IT'S A NEW NINTENDO IP WILL YOU SHUT UP NOW)   Splatoon (or LOOK IT'S A NEW NINTENDO IP WILL YOU SHUT UP NOW) - Page 3 EmptyThu 30 Apr 2015 - 19:03

Nice I'm off that day, but I feel I've got to do something that day but can't think what it is.

Can't be important.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Splatoon (or LOOK IT'S A NEW NINTENDO IP WILL YOU SHUT UP NOW)   Splatoon (or LOOK IT'S A NEW NINTENDO IP WILL YOU SHUT UP NOW) - Page 3 EmptyThu 30 Apr 2015 - 20:15

This is really needed in my opinion as a few things still need cleared up, for example is there more than two modes for online MP & the big one does it have a proper friend/party system?
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Splatoon (or LOOK IT'S A NEW NINTENDO IP WILL YOU SHUT UP NOW)   Splatoon (or LOOK IT'S A NEW NINTENDO IP WILL YOU SHUT UP NOW) - Page 3 EmptyFri 1 May 2015 - 10:43

Game comes with beanie if preordered in GAME which cooler then the Shirt.
Splatoon (or LOOK IT'S A NEW NINTENDO IP WILL YOU SHUT UP NOW) - Page 3 Cd2vio10
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Splatoon (or LOOK IT'S A NEW NINTENDO IP WILL YOU SHUT UP NOW)   Splatoon (or LOOK IT'S A NEW NINTENDO IP WILL YOU SHUT UP NOW) - Page 3 EmptySat 2 May 2015 - 12:28

I'm happier with the T Shirt, I feel I could wear that in public.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Splatoon (or LOOK IT'S A NEW NINTENDO IP WILL YOU SHUT UP NOW)   Splatoon (or LOOK IT'S A NEW NINTENDO IP WILL YOU SHUT UP NOW) - Page 3 EmptyThu 7 May 2015 - 17:47

So everything I wanted answered was and I can see myself really enjoying this game a lot, however there are some odd choices they have made when it comes to what will be launching with the game on the 29th and the top one for me is the friend/party matchmaking not being there on day one.

Everything else looks superb though so I can forgive them for this.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Splatoon (or LOOK IT'S A NEW NINTENDO IP WILL YOU SHUT UP NOW)   Splatoon (or LOOK IT'S A NEW NINTENDO IP WILL YOU SHUT UP NOW) - Page 3 EmptyThu 7 May 2015 - 18:18

I'm content with what I've gleaned from Direct-related tweets. I'm not in full-blown Fever Mode for this but I will be getting it. Thumbs Up! The online stuff will be a nice bonus for me... particularly if my router holds up!
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: Splatoon (or LOOK IT'S A NEW NINTENDO IP WILL YOU SHUT UP NOW)   Splatoon (or LOOK IT'S A NEW NINTENDO IP WILL YOU SHUT UP NOW) - Page 3 EmptyThu 7 May 2015 - 18:57

The game itself looked brilliant, reminded me a lot of Plants Vs Zombies: Garden Warfare, but the way they're rolling it out left me feeling a bit meh. 4 (I think) maps on launch really isn't enough. I'll still be picking it up though, just not amazed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Splatoon (or LOOK IT'S A NEW NINTENDO IP WILL YOU SHUT UP NOW)   Splatoon (or LOOK IT'S A NEW NINTENDO IP WILL YOU SHUT UP NOW) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Splatoon (or LOOK IT'S A NEW NINTENDO IP WILL YOU SHUT UP NOW)
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next