We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Elysian Shadows

Go down 
AuthorMessage
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

Elysian Shadows Empty
PostSubject: Elysian Shadows   Elysian Shadows EmptySun 13 Jul 2014 - 16:58

As you know I'm a fan of indie and homebrew games especially for the dreamcast, I've bought a few including a preorder for Pier Solar HD.

Pier Solar HD is also coming to other systems including the Wii U as it got backed on kickstarter, talking about kickstarter Elysian Shadows a new RPG game for the dreamcast, ios etc. It will be getting a physical dreamcast version (I will be buying) which watermelon (pier solar) will publish.

On the kickstarter there will be a stretch goal to bring it to Wii U, PS4 etc but as me and balla have talked about if this does meet the goal (which it will, I might even back) we will talk about it as if it was just a Wii U game (like child of light).

Heres a presentation they did but is 30mins long and here's the website.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

Elysian Shadows Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elysian Shadows   Elysian Shadows EmptyFri 1 Aug 2014 - 23:23

Kickstarter up, back to get to Wii U
Back to top Go down

Elysian Shadows
Page 1 of 1