We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread

Go down 
+18
OrangeRakoon
NintenDUCK
Axis1500
mandlecreed
Dead Lemon
Vidofnir
JayMoyles
Admin
Athrun888
The Cappuccino Kid
Crumpy Andy
Jimbob
ZeroJones
The_Jaster
Buskalilly
masofdas
shanks
Balladeer
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 19 EmptyWed 30 Aug 2017 - 19:51

I thought it was banging. Lots of good games coming. Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 19 EmptyMon 11 Sep 2017 - 15:17

The rumours are true we are getting a 45mins direct at 11pm on Wednesday which focus on what's coming to Switch and 3DS over the next few months.

I'm hoping that means dates for Skyrim and Xenoblade 2.
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 19 EmptyMon 11 Sep 2017 - 17:33

Animal Crossing for Switch and mobile, Virtual Console, Bayonetta 2 port and a few suprises - MON THEN.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 19 EmptyMon 11 Sep 2017 - 17:49

Those sound like entirely reasonable and realistic predictions. I am fully prepared for Nintendo not to do any of it Laughing
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 19 EmptyMon 11 Sep 2017 - 18:40

I think it's now or never for them announcing a Smash Wii U port. Any longer and we're as well as waiting for Smash 5.

Cappa's predictions sound solid though! Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 19 EmptyMon 11 Sep 2017 - 19:10

I want 6 new Metroid games, 10 F-Zero games & a re-release of Starfox Zero because folk are daft for not liking it. Razz
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 19 EmptyMon 11 Sep 2017 - 19:13

If we can have anything we want then it be Football Manager, Hearthstone, Overwatch and Double Dash 2
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 19 EmptyMon 11 Sep 2017 - 19:37

The_Jaster wrote:
I want 6 new Metroid games, 10 F-Zero games & a re-release of Starfox Zero because folk are daft for not liking it. Razz

I think 6 new Fire Emblem games, 10 Fire Emblem games & a re-release of Fire Emblem Awakening is virtually nailed on. A Fire Emblem announcement is more likely than new details for Super Mario Odyssey, in a Direct where all the promotion is specifically based on "new details for Super Mario Odyssey".
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 19 EmptyMon 11 Sep 2017 - 19:43

SF0 on the Switch, without the horrendous two-screen controls, would be aces. I'd buy it again.

I don't think we'll see Smash 4 for Switch though: that King of Red Lions has sailed. I'm expecting one new surprise announcement of middling import, a bunch of indies, some details, and more stuff concerning SMO than anyone should want to see considering the joy will be in exploration. Not that I'll be able to tear my eyes away... Aww!

We really should see something about VC now. Won't though.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 19 EmptyMon 11 Sep 2017 - 21:26

Runbow on Switch... although that should probably have gone in the Nindies presentation of recent vintage. That aside, I'm staying my predicting hand.

Captain Toad 2 on Switch.

Monster Hunter XX to be released in the West after all.

Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE on Switch.

Someone remembers that Inazuma Eleven GO 3 needs releasing.

Ran out of predictions. Tongue
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 19 EmptyTue 12 Sep 2017 - 17:52

Inazuma was teased for Switch again recently but I see that more of a TGS thing, also on YouTube in the tags for the Direct, it has SMASH.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 19 EmptyTue 12 Sep 2017 - 19:03

I also heard that apparently Kamiya RT'd the direct so we may well see some Bayonetta/Wonderful 101.
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 19 EmptyTue 12 Sep 2017 - 19:21

I'd be chuffed with Bayonetta 2 getting a second go. It's one of the Wii U's few truly great games, it's right up there with Smash and Super Mario Maker.

I'm in two minds about The Wonderful 101 though. On one hand, the controls with the Gamepad were absolutely shite - PlatinumGames really messed up with how 101 and Starfox Zero played. On the other...was The Wonderful 101 even that good in the first place? I honestly couldn't decide. A budget re-release might be an idea, but I'm not up for planting another forty quid on it.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 19 EmptyTue 12 Sep 2017 - 21:18

I've played more TW101 this year than ever before and I'm right there with you, Cappa: it's got bags of style and a touch of charm but it can be really annoying. I am mostly thinking of any time you go 'indoors' and the view switches to the GamePad when I say "really annoying": those parts stink something rotten. I am also uncomfortable about the clichéd characters. No That said, the more different game types there are on the Switch, the better. Cool
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 19 EmptyTue 12 Sep 2017 - 21:48

TW101's levels were too long for its own good - and, as Zero says, the characters were terrible.  There was some decent action and genuinely good ideas in there, marred by its trappings.  And I didn't even object to the controls much.  With apologies to Drunka, I wouldn't mind never seeing it again.

SF0 I'm sure would be great if I could play the damn thing.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 19 EmptyTue 12 Sep 2017 - 23:38

Joining the chorus of folk saying 'Star Fox Zero for the Switch'. Although it would be the thirty seventh Wii U port for the Switch, it does deserve that bigger audience. It also ties in with Kamiya retweeting the Direct announcement.

Soon, my pretties... Cool
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 19 EmptyWed 13 Sep 2017 - 10:44

I loved Bayonetta, Bayonetta 2, Wonderful 101 and Vanquish with all my heart. Starfox . . . I defended more strongly than it deserved out of a sense of loyalty.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 19 EmptyWed 13 Sep 2017 - 11:10

SFO was awful and likely the worst thing with Platinum's name attached.

We've seen the leaked Bayo and Vanquish for PS4ONE based on the PC versions but imagine as Nintendo has the two extra games a Bayo 1 + 2 Collection and Wonderful 101 + Vanquish collection.

Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 19 EmptyWed 13 Sep 2017 - 17:08

mas wrote:

SFO was awful and likely the worst thing with Platinum's name attached.

Worse than the TMNT game they done last year? No.

Trust me I get that not everyone get's on with the controls of SF0 but that doesn't make it an awful game, for example I didn't enjoy the controls of the 3DS Kid Icarus game and stopped playing it because of that but I wouldn't say that game is bad.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 19 EmptyWed 13 Sep 2017 - 17:15

I get that as I've said many a time about Galaxy on how I know their is likely an amazing game there but I can't get past the controls but I've never once though there was a good game behind Star Fox Zero.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 19 EmptyWed 13 Sep 2017 - 17:20

That's because you probably didn't play it for more than 10 minutes to find out. Razz
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 19 EmptyWed 13 Sep 2017 - 18:13

I'm having a swatch at PlatinumGames' past output here, and I'm honestly not that arsed about most of it. Maybe they're a wee bit overhyped? Some of it is class, but there's a lot of other stuff that's baws.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 19 EmptyWed 13 Sep 2017 - 18:20

There is some dodgy games in that list, but when Platinum was formed people talked about it was the Clover team and dev All-Stars from Capcom.

So games like Okami, I do sort of thing of it as Platinum.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 19 EmptyWed 13 Sep 2017 - 18:21

The Cappuccino Kid wrote:
I'm having a swatch at PlatinumGames' past output here, and I'm honestly not that arsed about most of it. Maybe they're a wee bit overhyped? Some of it is class, but there's a lot of other stuff that's baws.

Out of the ones I've played I'd only say that the Bayonetta's & Vanquish can go down as classics so I'd agree they are overhyped at times because of those games & I think it proves my point that SF0 is far from their worst.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 19 EmptyWed 13 Sep 2017 - 18:23

Nier Automata is meant to be outstanding though, I'm yet to get around to it and not sure part from maybe Andy or Jay who's played it on here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread   General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

General Nintendo Direct/Treehouse/Other Interweb Broadcast Thread
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next