We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White (S)Witch

Go down 
+9
ZeroSuitSamus2
rlsniper789
masofdas
Fancy Fancy
The_Jaster
Crumpy Andy
Silver light
JayMoyles
Admin
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White (S)Witch - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White (S)Witch   Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White (S)Witch - Page 3 EmptySun 3 Feb 2013 - 21:24

I really wish you could customise the way your familiars look or failing that at least make the stuff you equip them visible.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White (S)Witch   Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White (S)Witch - Page 3 EmptyMon 4 Feb 2013 - 21:59

That would've been the icing on an extremely sweet cake. Pity visible equipment isn't so, but it's not something I'd thought about until you mentioned it.

Made much progress? My game has come to a screeching halt for the remainder of the week. Sad
Back to top Go down
http://messedupcables.forumotion.net
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White (S)Witch   Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White (S)Witch - Page 3 EmptyTue 5 Feb 2013 - 0:41

I've got a really bad cold at the minute so it's finding the motivation to play anything, had a bit of time on it tonight though & made it to the temple of trials........I thought I'd be stronger once Esther joined my party but she just dies every fight I have & no matter what tactics I set nothing changes.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White (S)Witch   Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White (S)Witch - Page 3 EmptyTue 5 Feb 2013 - 14:10

im heading to the trails now my self, im level 12 and in the demo 2nd mission ollie is only about that.so i dont no if i need to do any grinding but did find nightmare hard. loving the games so much youve seen my tweets that i want to get ds version and watch some of there films
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White (S)Witch   Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White (S)Witch - Page 3 EmptyWed 6 Feb 2013 - 20:41

I intend to do a bit more grinding before I head to the Temple of Trials. Rusty's Nightmare handed me my ass the first time I tried, but the second attempt after an instant restart went fine.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White (S)Witch   Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White (S)Witch - Page 3 EmptyThu 7 Feb 2013 - 12:14

trails was a piece of piss, im now on the demo volcano level, and now used my tickets from the dlc, so team is now a evolved mite, dragoon and golden hurly, Esther has a gogo, a evolved sid and evolved lamhel. all about level 8-15 (when u evolve a familar it goes back to level 1 which sucks, as my mite was level 15 now is 11)

and im in the lead then

Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White (S)Witch   Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White (S)Witch - Page 3 EmptyThu 7 Feb 2013 - 12:16

put esther on heal, she doesnt seem die then but you have to do all the work though, which is hard against bosses as u could do with the hand but i dont want to keep using my phoniex feathers on her, so this is the best way i think
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White (S)Witch   Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White (S)Witch - Page 3 EmptyThu 7 Feb 2013 - 23:23

Is the Dragoon given to you in the story, mas? I heard on Twitter that the Dragoon is a PSN giveaway to all players on 12th Feb.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White (S)Witch   Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White (S)Witch - Page 3 EmptyThu 7 Feb 2013 - 23:47

no there on the psn store as free dlc dragoon and golden hurly, so just used the in game tickets to get both. be nice for some more dlc familiars
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White (S)Witch   Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White (S)Witch - Page 3 EmptyFri 8 Feb 2013 - 8:30

where do you trade the tickets? (just heading to the volcano)
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White (S)Witch   Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White (S)Witch - Page 3 EmptyFri 8 Feb 2013 - 9:43

with Solomon
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White (S)Witch   Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White (S)Witch - Page 3 EmptyFri 8 Feb 2013 - 22:00

I'm going to have a bash at some side quests tonight whilst I grind. Those merit stamps are mysteriously addictive.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White (S)Witch   Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White (S)Witch - Page 3 EmptySun 10 Feb 2013 - 19:13

Spent a fair ol' while on this over the weekend. In fact, the last time I got so sucked into a home console game was probably Twilight Princess on the Wii.

One thing I find extremely odd, though: Some of the world map encounters are much tougher than the boss battles. Facing off with the stone golem just east of Castaway Cove was a much more tense affair than the showdown with Moltaan. Strange!
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White (S)Witch   Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White (S)Witch - Page 3 EmptyWed 13 Feb 2013 - 11:41

im on moltaan now, ive not played for a few days so you guys more likely ahend of me now
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White (S)Witch   Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White (S)Witch - Page 3 EmptyThu 14 Feb 2013 - 23:12

I've just given up looking for Starstones for the time being. An hour of (almost pointless) grinding for no results besides a few level increases. Bah!

Still though, at least now I may stand a chance against the nautical beasties out there.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White (S)Witch   Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White (S)Witch - Page 3 EmptyFri 22 Feb 2013 - 12:04

im now on 15hrs, and stuck well im not stuck just cant beat the boss. hows everyone else doing thought id ask as its kinda of died this topic
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White (S)Witch   Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White (S)Witch - Page 3 EmptyFri 22 Feb 2013 - 17:38

Finished it, just need 18 familiars and to beat the solloseum to platinum it.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White (S)Witch   Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White (S)Witch - Page 3 EmptySat 23 Feb 2013 - 11:55

nice how long did it take, and when is the soloussum open
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White (S)Witch   Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White (S)Witch - Page 3 EmptySat 23 Feb 2013 - 17:44

Solloseum opens after you get the boat I think, a message appears telling you it opens.
Took me about 80 hours overall, last few were a bit grindy though.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White (S)Witch   Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White (S)Witch - Page 3 EmptySun 24 Feb 2013 - 21:22

I haven't played this at all this weekend. I'm hoping to get back into it next weekend when I've got into the groove of playing Persona 4 Golden on lunch break at work instead of at home.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White (S)Witch   Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White (S)Witch - Page 3 EmptyFri 1 Mar 2013 - 1:11

Finally got back to this tonight, I was thinking of giving up entirely due to how frustrating some battles can get but after some tips from andyman & prism Z via twitter I'm coping a lot better.

I had right laugh at Surly & Smileys routine though Laughing
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White (S)Witch   Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White (S)Witch - Page 3 EmptySat 2 Mar 2013 - 11:28

im now 25 hours in i think, and fighting yet another nightmare urghh the game is starting to drag abit but the story etc is pushing me to the end
Back to top Go down
ZeroSuitSamus2
Grackler Bait
ZeroSuitSamus2

PostSubject: Re: Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White (S)Witch   Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White (S)Witch - Page 3 EmptySat 2 Mar 2013 - 18:46

Been playing it loads this week. I just got my dragon to fly on which is awesome and now i'm looking for the three stones. I'm trying to get my Mite to level 50 without Metamorphing it to find out what that attack is that unlocks. Hopefully it'll be worth it Smile
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White (S)Witch   Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White (S)Witch - Page 3 EmptyMon 19 Aug 2019 - 22:00

Time for an epic bump, given that this comes out in a little less than a month and I'll forget that this thread existed otherwise! I know it's a very hectic time for JRPGs, but is anybody else planning on picking this up? Will anybody - gasp - be playing it for the first time on Switch?
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White (S)Witch   Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White (S)Witch - Page 3 EmptyTue 20 Aug 2019 - 5:32

Doubt it as a lot of games coming out and can't justify spending £40 on a port of a game I've played, when you've got Dragon Quest with all the extra content.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White (S)Witch   Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White (S)Witch - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White (S)Witch
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next