We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

GNamer Videos Games

Go down 
+8
Jimbob
Buskalilly
Admin
masofdas
Balladeer
JayMoyles
The_Jaster
ZeroJones
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

GNamer Videos Games - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GNamer Videos Games   GNamer Videos Games - Page 4 EmptySat 12 Sep 2015 - 12:26

Dead Lemon wrote:
I did watch the Never Played SMB one though. Firstly the fact Zero had never played it should be enough to de-admin him from this forum, and after that abysmal attempt at playing he should be outright banned from here. What the hell, man. You got some explaining to do. How had you never played SMB? I

That was part of the joke, which all went to pot when the video failed to upload correctly. SMB may have been the first Nintendo game I ever played; to simulate being rubbish at it, I was holding the GamePad upside down. Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
Dead Lemon
FMK Tagline
Dead Lemon

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Videos Games   GNamer Videos Games - Page 4 EmptySun 13 Sep 2015 - 0:50

Ah right, fair enough... If you're telling the truth.

I think SMB was probably the first game I ever played. That or TMNT, I was only about 4 so difficult to recall.

I have it on my phone (that old Xperia play that has d-pad and buttons for gaming) and for a while I challenged myself to play it holding my phone upside down. Got quite good at the first two levels.
Back to top Go down
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Videos Games   GNamer Videos Games - Page 4 EmptySun 22 Nov 2015 - 13:18

I never normally plug my stuff, but I've gone made a video review of Assassins Creed: Syndicate, so if you can bear sitting through 20 mins (or as much as you can stomach) of me nattering on then any sort of feedback would be welcome. It's my first time trying a video review.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Videos Games   GNamer Videos Games - Page 4 EmptyWed 30 Mar 2016 - 23:43

Blew the dust off my camera and played Pokken Tournament for the first time.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Videos Games   GNamer Videos Games - Page 4 EmptyThu 31 Mar 2016 - 2:11

You were very deadpan with the poor Pokélady there. Laughing

Chandelure's noises are like the shrieks of the damned. No
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Videos Games   GNamer Videos Games - Page 4 EmptyMon 11 Apr 2016 - 19:23

JayMoyles wrote:
You were very deadpan with the poor Pokélady there. Laughing

She deserved my withering deadpanness.

DIGRESSION ALERT: Google Chrome tells me that neither 'withering' nor 'deadpanness' are words. No

JayMoyles wrote:
Chandelure's noises are like the shrieks of the damned. No

Yes! How glad was I when Chanda! came up in my random selection... Rolling Eyes

Anyway, I'm here to present another full length GNamer Videos Games! The date of recording was a little while back now, so some of the stuff discussed is not so current. Nonetheless, it does represent a massive leap forward...
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Videos Games   GNamer Videos Games - Page 4 EmptyMon 11 Apr 2016 - 19:27

That my friends from the brief watch (I'm Star Wars at the moment), is what we call a Podcast.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Videos Games   GNamer Videos Games - Page 4 EmptyMon 11 Apr 2016 - 21:14

Oooh, capture card! Added to my Watch Later playlist, which is becoming alarmingly full. I'll chime in once I've seen this edition. Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Videos Games   GNamer Videos Games - Page 4 EmptyTue 12 Apr 2016 - 9:52

I've been thinking about a capture device for a while but as the PS4 (XBONE if I had) can stream anyway, it's only really fro the Wii U which there's not much I want to stream maybe for video reviews it would be handy. I'm hoping the NX has streaming the only thing I would use it for is retro and then that can be a pain as they don't use HDMI but EofGiz had a great idea for me and my Dreamcast collection which involve either I get a capture device or me setting up my camera like with Street Fighter retrospective.

Good listen, on Balla's hopes for FIFA with Mech's there is RIGS coming and on will S&M be the best Pokemon I doubt it as well. We've been playing Pokemon RBY and nearly all of us have been enjoying it as it a class game still and GSC improved on that and the remake of those with HGSS just improved it even more and has been bettered since.

So far we know there is 10 new Pokemon at least and I doubt there will be many new ones but from the trailer and screen grabs seems Pokemon are doing jobs like Blastoise riding a firetruck, maybe the whole new things is a job system and Pokemon are used on the world which could change the game and make it the best Pokemon.

And Gen 1 is the best the generation.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Videos Games   GNamer Videos Games - Page 4 EmptySat 16 Apr 2016 - 8:58

After one heck of a lean patch, we've now got another video for you! I'm on the Runbow DLC trail with Satura's Space Adventure. It's... very fine.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Videos Games   GNamer Videos Games - Page 4 EmptySat 16 Apr 2016 - 10:31

Zero's just reminded me that I needed to finish off VGIV.  It's good stuff, especially the Smash segment!  But in the XCX segment I mumbled a lot.  Must try harder.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Videos Games   GNamer Videos Games - Page 4 EmptyFri 22 Apr 2016 - 22:40

Back once again, with the Renegade Master... or should that be "Renegade Landmaster"? Tongue Yes, the first level of Star Fox Zero, as played by yours truly, is now on The You Tube. Enjoy! Grin
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Videos Games   GNamer Videos Games - Page 4 EmptySat 23 Apr 2016 - 0:11

You're getting rather good at the ol' commentary routine, sir. Enjoyed this edition greatly. Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Videos Games   GNamer Videos Games - Page 4 EmptySat 23 Apr 2016 - 19:37

Cheers, boss! Grin Watching it back makes me worry that I've overused the device of repeating what I just said (resisting obvious joke shows growth as a person Winky Face ). On the other hand, it does spoil the first level of Star Fox Zero. Consider yourselves warnèd.

Last edited by ZeroJones on Sat 8 Oct 2016 - 8:01; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Videos Games   GNamer Videos Games - Page 4 EmptySat 30 Apr 2016 - 8:48

Looks like we've gone video crazy in these parts! Shocked Here's a randomly selected slice of Mini Mario & Friends: Amiibo Challenge.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Videos Games   GNamer Videos Games - Page 4 EmptyMon 30 May 2016 - 21:13

I finally managed to get my capture card working properly so here's my attempt at what I'm hoping will be a regular feature.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXWxbuBqcok
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Videos Games   GNamer Videos Games - Page 4 EmptyMon 30 May 2016 - 21:55

I've just watched a bit of some of these - good work, by the way - but is that what everybody sounds like? I've been told that I sound like this:

Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Videos Games   GNamer Videos Games - Page 4 EmptyTue 31 May 2016 - 0:06

Treesmurf wrote:
I finally managed to get my capture card working properly so here's my attempt at what I'm hoping will be a regular feature.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXWxbuBqcok

Woah, an hour! It's whacked into my watch later list on the Youtubes, Smurfy. I can't suggest anything sadly, what with not having a Wii U and all. Hope the series goes well though.

Speaking of Videos Games... I should probably get off my arse and edit the next bumper installment. Embarrassed
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Videos Games   GNamer Videos Games - Page 4 EmptyTue 31 May 2016 - 7:35

Yeah I'll be looking at about half an hour next time, was more of a tester this one so just went with it.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Videos Games   GNamer Videos Games - Page 4 EmptyTue 31 May 2016 - 8:43

Nice, I'm yet to try recording Wii U stuff.

I've been doing retro mainly Dreamcast but still yet to get the whole sound of the game, me talking and recording all to sync up correctly.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Videos Games   GNamer Videos Games - Page 4 EmptyTue 31 May 2016 - 23:42

I've watched, smurf, and it brilliantly captures everything that's right and wrong about Super Mario Maker. Applause Really looking forward to more!

In other news, I just recorded myself playing Bayonetta 2 (or 'Bayonettoo', as I 'hilariously' called it) for the first time. It was so bad I've deleted it wholesale. For shame, Zero... for shame. No
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Videos Games   GNamer Videos Games - Page 4 EmptyWed 1 Jun 2016 - 8:32

masofdas wrote:
Nice, I'm yet to try recording Wii U stuff.

I've been doing retro mainly Dreamcast but still yet to get the whole sound of the game, me talking and recording all to sync up correctly.
Check this guide http://eposvox.com/2014/07/best-elgato-game-capture-hd-settings-tutorial/
I'm sure that's the one I used to get mine in sync, you have Elgato right?

I'm going to base my playing Bayonettoo solely on your video Zero, how's that for pressure?
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Videos Games   GNamer Videos Games - Page 4 EmptyFri 3 Jun 2016 - 19:13

Treesmurf wrote:
I'm going to base my playing Bayonettoo solely on your video Zero, how's that for pressure?

*gulp* Well... here goes nuthin'!
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Videos Games   GNamer Videos Games - Page 4 EmptySat 8 Oct 2016 - 8:02

The dearth of Wii U games has really hit this thread hard - but wasn't there a Wii U game released recently? Confused

There was!
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Videos Games   GNamer Videos Games - Page 4 EmptySat 8 Oct 2016 - 13:01

ZeroJones wrote:
Mariollnir

GNamer Videos Games - Page 4 4b79d-sdcnm
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Videos Games   GNamer Videos Games - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

GNamer Videos Games
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next