We will make an announcement about the successor to GNamer within this fiscal decade.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Guitar Hero Live

Go down 
+6
Admin
flora-chan
masofdas
ZeroJones
JayMoyles
The Cappuccino Kid
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

Guitar Hero Live - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero Live   Guitar Hero Live - Page 2 EmptyMon 20 Apr 2015 - 18:27

But DJ Hero is better than Guitar Hero, so that makes Live better than Rockband Razz

I really don't get the problem with the FMV, who on earth is looking anywhere other than the track?
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero Live   Guitar Hero Live - Page 2 EmptyMon 20 Apr 2015 - 19:41

I like how differently freestyle games are approaching this compared to previous GH games when the new Rockband just seems like more of the same to me which may well be fun but I would probably grow tired of it quickly.

masofdas wrote:
Rock Band is better everyone knows that as it's done by Harmonix whom invented Guitar Hero in the first place and are passionate about music not weird live action FMV's.

To the part in bold, freestyle games are also very passionate for music as well, this article is partly the reason I'm excited for GH Live as the devs are making all the right noises.

http://www.kotaku.co.uk/2015/04/17/how-a-british-studio-is-bringing-guitar-hero-back

Also if you are not about the live action part of GH live then you can easily spend a lot of time in GHTV which has the actual music videos play in the background.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero Live   Guitar Hero Live - Page 2 EmptyMon 20 Apr 2015 - 19:47

Hmm well I won't be buying day one but I will buy for the Wii U collection eventually when it's cheaper and likely won't play it but if I had to buy one the two music games out this year at launch.

It would be Rock Band not GH.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero Live   Guitar Hero Live - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Guitar Hero Live
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2