Even We Have Had Enough 'Switcher' Puns

HomeHome  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Affiliates Thread: Friends of GNamer - Please Welcome... GRcade!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Balladeer
I'M EVEN LONELIER
Balladeer

The Affiliates Thread: Friends of GNamer - Please Welcome... GRcade! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Affiliates Thread: Friends of GNamer - Please Welcome... GRcade!   The Affiliates Thread: Friends of GNamer - Please Welcome... GRcade! - Page 2 EmptyMon 17 Dec 2018 - 11:10

I should note that, for those looking for some more gaming votes to vote in, GRcade are doing some votes of their own. Completely different layout, natch, but worth a gander for some maybe? Also they're doing most anticipated games of 2019, but you can tell from the poll at the top what a load of bobbins that is. 😒

(This definitely isn't just here to try and convince OR to vote in our awards. Neutral )
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
masofdas
Disciple of Aonuma
masofdas

The Affiliates Thread: Friends of GNamer - Please Welcome... GRcade! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Affiliates Thread: Friends of GNamer - Please Welcome... GRcade!   The Affiliates Thread: Friends of GNamer - Please Welcome... GRcade! - Page 2 EmptyMon 17 Dec 2018 - 11:16

I think those are worse than ours, best audio etc really.

I'm not surprised about PS4 being the top of the poll with Death Stranding, The Last of Us Part II, Ghost of Tsushima all sort of planned for 2019.
Back to top Go down

The Affiliates Thread: Friends of GNamer - Please Welcome... GRcade!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2