Nintendo in encouraging Emio-lation shocker

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Force is Strong with this PlayStation news.

Go down 
+4
The_Jaster
Buskalilly
Crumpy Andy
masofdas
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

The Force is Strong with this PlayStation news. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Force is Strong with this PlayStation news.   The Force is Strong with this PlayStation news. - Page 2 EmptyThu 15 Sep 2016 - 17:46

I've got to say I'm much more interested in the ps4 slim than the pro at the moment. I'm not getting a 4k tv any time soon and the details are sketchy as to how much it'll actually improve games. The slim is just under 20% more energy efficient than the standard model under load though so I might look into those. If one with lots of storage is reasonably priced I'd pay an upgrade fee.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

The Force is Strong with this PlayStation news. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Force is Strong with this PlayStation news.   The Force is Strong with this PlayStation news. - Page 2 EmptyThu 15 Sep 2016 - 18:00

As the Slim for me offers nothing new that I can't get with my launch PS4, I've got no interested in it unless we get a super cool special edition.

Now the Pro is a different question as I don't own a 4KTV but have been looking bit as I bought a car, can't really afford the TV I want as I want to do everything and not pay silly money.

Which rules out one of the main things of the Pro how ever games will be improved on a 1080p TV, The Witness for instance has been confirmed it go from 900p to 1080p along with improved antialiasing and draw distance along with overall improved visuals.

That does tempted me especially as it's out near FFXV which doesn't run that well from the demo's on PS4 and that E3 demo on the Xbox stage ran like shit, so if the framerate goes up to a locked 60fps and 1080p then I could be tempted.
Back to top Go down

The Force is Strong with this PlayStation news.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2