Nintendo in encouraging Emio-lation shocker

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Decembers Gaming Events

Go down 
+2
JayMoyles
masofdas
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

Decembers Gaming Events - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Decembers Gaming Events   Decembers Gaming Events - Page 2 EmptyTue 6 Dec 2016 - 10:22

I was largely non-plussed, but I lost my shit over the Yakuza confirmation.

Decembers Gaming Events - Page 2 Giphy
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Decembers Gaming Events   Decembers Gaming Events - Page 2 EmptyTue 6 Dec 2016 - 11:04

Which I thought you would like, then for Cappa their was PaRappa and I think that was the plan their was a few things for everyone.

And as someone who's been playing PlayStation since late 1995 or early 1996 the likes of Crash were for me and likely the ones who paid a ticket to a 2 day PlayStation event.

PlayStation is now at a point where it can have nostalgia and we've seen with other things like Pokemon Go the 90's are in but also showing new things like Ni-Oh and Horizon.
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: Decembers Gaming Events   Decembers Gaming Events - Page 2 EmptyTue 6 Dec 2016 - 11:07

Didn't the Crash remake look like a crappy "*game* running in unreal engine" fan remakey though? Really didn't appeal to me.

Has anyone tried the Parappa demo? I don't know if it's just that I'm used to more modern Rhythm games but it gave you practically no warning that it was your turn to press & even once I worked out the rhythm the timing seemed off. Did not enjoy that, will stick to Hatsune Miku.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Decembers Gaming Events   Decembers Gaming Events - Page 2 EmptyTue 6 Dec 2016 - 11:12

What I thought it looked amazing and beyond what I thought as when they said remaster at E3, I thought it was jutst going to be the PS1 games running in 1080p and a improvement of textures then now its being built from the ground up.

I played the PaRappa demo and I had no issue with the rhythm but I just didn't get what was fun about it from the brief cutscene and gameplay, I may give it a go if it's a decent price but not for me if its a full retail game.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Decembers Gaming Events   Decembers Gaming Events - Page 2 EmptyTue 6 Dec 2016 - 12:43

Out of the stuff announced at PSX I was only truly excited for Strafe & Absolver as I've been following those two games for a good while now.

Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Decembers Gaming Events   Decembers Gaming Events - Page 2 EmptyTue 6 Dec 2016 - 12:48

Really see I thought you be excited about seeing more Ni-Oh but then again we've seen it before.

Most of the gaming media seem to be focusing on The Last of Us Part 2 which has kinda overshadowed other things.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Decembers Gaming Events   Decembers Gaming Events - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Decembers Gaming Events
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2