We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Decembers Gaming Events

Go down 
+2
JayMoyles
masofdas
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

Decembers Gaming Events - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Decembers Gaming Events   Decembers Gaming Events - Page 2 EmptyTue 6 Dec 2016 - 10:22

I was largely non-plussed, but I lost my shit over the Yakuza confirmation.

Decembers Gaming Events - Page 2 Giphy
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Decembers Gaming Events   Decembers Gaming Events - Page 2 EmptyTue 6 Dec 2016 - 11:04

Which I thought you would like, then for Cappa their was PaRappa and I think that was the plan their was a few things for everyone.

And as someone who's been playing PlayStation since late 1995 or early 1996 the likes of Crash were for me and likely the ones who paid a ticket to a 2 day PlayStation event.

PlayStation is now at a point where it can have nostalgia and we've seen with other things like Pokemon Go the 90's are in but also showing new things like Ni-Oh and Horizon.
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: Decembers Gaming Events   Decembers Gaming Events - Page 2 EmptyTue 6 Dec 2016 - 11:07

Didn't the Crash remake look like a crappy "*game* running in unreal engine" fan remakey though? Really didn't appeal to me.

Has anyone tried the Parappa demo? I don't know if it's just that I'm used to more modern Rhythm games but it gave you practically no warning that it was your turn to press & even once I worked out the rhythm the timing seemed off. Did not enjoy that, will stick to Hatsune Miku.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Decembers Gaming Events   Decembers Gaming Events - Page 2 EmptyTue 6 Dec 2016 - 11:12

What I thought it looked amazing and beyond what I thought as when they said remaster at E3, I thought it was jutst going to be the PS1 games running in 1080p and a improvement of textures then now its being built from the ground up.

I played the PaRappa demo and I had no issue with the rhythm but I just didn't get what was fun about it from the brief cutscene and gameplay, I may give it a go if it's a decent price but not for me if its a full retail game.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Decembers Gaming Events   Decembers Gaming Events - Page 2 EmptyTue 6 Dec 2016 - 12:43

Out of the stuff announced at PSX I was only truly excited for Strafe & Absolver as I've been following those two games for a good while now.

Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Decembers Gaming Events   Decembers Gaming Events - Page 2 EmptyTue 6 Dec 2016 - 12:48

Really see I thought you be excited about seeing more Ni-Oh but then again we've seen it before.

Most of the gaming media seem to be focusing on The Last of Us Part 2 which has kinda overshadowed other things.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Decembers Gaming Events   Decembers Gaming Events - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Decembers Gaming Events
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2