Nintendo in encouraging Emio-lation shocker

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Come and Get Your New Game Releases at Junes

Go down 
+11
JayMoyles
gjones
The_Jaster
Buskalilly
Balladeer
shanks
Athrun888
ZeroJones
Jimbob
The Cappuccino Kid
masofdas
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

Come and Get Your New Game Releases at Junes   - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come and Get Your New Game Releases at Junes    Come and Get Your New Game Releases at Junes   - Page 2 EmptyWed 25 May 2016 - 7:15

If it's anything like the combat in 5&6 then the cool moves are generally pretty attainable, just gotta get to know the game well enough.

Also Resi 5 is still a fantastic game, even if it isn't true to the Resi formula.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Come and Get Your New Game Releases at Junes    Come and Get Your New Game Releases at Junes   - Page 2 EmptyWed 25 May 2016 - 9:28

Shinji leaving didn't help but the success of a more action Resident Evil with 4 meant we got the even more action based RE5 and absolutely horrendous RE6.

Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Come and Get Your New Game Releases at Junes    Come and Get Your New Game Releases at Junes   - Page 2 EmptyWed 25 May 2016 - 9:35

As someone who doesn't care about any of the Resi games, I'm pretty sure that "liking 5 but disliking 4" is the closest you can get to "objectively wrong" in an artform.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
OrangeRakoon
Disciple of Greener
OrangeRakoon

PostSubject: Re: Come and Get Your New Game Releases at Junes    Come and Get Your New Game Releases at Junes   - Page 2 EmptyWed 25 May 2016 - 10:32

Resi 4 is one of the greatest games ever made, even if it did kill the series it was worth it
Back to top Go down
http://www.orkn.uk
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Come and Get Your New Game Releases at Junes    Come and Get Your New Game Releases at Junes   - Page 2 EmptyWed 25 May 2016 - 10:41

I don't think anyone dislikes RE4, but it did kill the series for long time fans.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Come and Get Your New Game Releases at Junes    Come and Get Your New Game Releases at Junes   - Page 2 EmptyWed 25 May 2016 - 20:57

masofdas wrote:
Shinji leaving didn't help but the success of a more action Resident Evil with 4 meant we got the even more action based RE5 and absolutely horrendous RE6.

RE4 to still felt very much like a Resi game to me even the controls remained the same but was freshened up by the switch in perspective & tbh I think it was more the popularity of Gears of War that shifted the series to go more action orientated.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Come and Get Your New Game Releases at Junes    Come and Get Your New Game Releases at Junes   - Page 2 EmptyThu 26 May 2016 - 2:05

The downside to 5 & 6 for me was how they tried to tell too much of the story. 4 felt like a rush at times but then the next minute was slowed right down to a typical Resi pace, I didn't really feel that with 5 & 6.

That being said I did enjoy 5 & 6 just not in the same way I usually would a Resi game, they just felt more like what I'd now associate with the Mercenaries mode setup.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: Come and Get Your New Game Releases at Junes    Come and Get Your New Game Releases at Junes   - Page 2 EmptyThu 26 May 2016 - 7:43

I have always felt that 6 was built mercs mode first. The combat is nice and quick and you can get some pretty awesome combos.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Come and Get Your New Game Releases at Junes    Come and Get Your New Game Releases at Junes   - Page 2 EmptyThu 26 May 2016 - 10:57

I get paid tomorrow and was just about to do my preorder for NMS and there are rumors that it has been delayed and gamestop are covering up up the date with coming soon stickers since yesterday.

So looks like just TMS #FE for me, maybe if anything gets announced at E3 and comes out right away or something gets well reviewed this month and starts to seem more interesting and sales as there's always a good sale on PSN,

Athrun might have the right idea with Fates DLC as well.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Come and Get Your New Game Releases at Junes    Come and Get Your New Game Releases at Junes   - Page 2 EmptyThu 26 May 2016 - 20:28

mas wrote:

I get paid tomorrow and was just about to do my preorder for NMS and there are rumors that it has been delayed and gamestop are covering up up the date with coming soon stickers since yesterday.

If I was a person who was excited for NMS then this is where I'd start to worry about the quality of the game itself. Yes, I know a delay typically means they want to get it right but to be having problems this close to launch day sets the alarms off.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Come and Get Your New Game Releases at Junes    Come and Get Your New Game Releases at Junes   - Page 2 EmptyFri 27 May 2016 - 8:51

Yeah I am,

Mirrors Edge Catalyst was delayed around a month and that might be good but NMS is so ambitious from such a small team that it might just be to big and not work properly.

As all the demos of it people have liked but they've stayed on one plant or moved to one close by. So far it's not been delayed but I reckon at E3 it will get announced and pushed back to July or August.

Some still say the delay is due to VR but that's not coming to October, so not sure if they could patch VR in or not some how and release the game now.
Back to top Go down
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: Come and Get Your New Game Releases at Junes    Come and Get Your New Game Releases at Junes   - Page 2 EmptySat 28 May 2016 - 0:31

That Grand Kingdom game looks like it might fill a post Fire Emblem void. Otherwise there's plenty of stuff on this list that looks like titles I'm interested in playing, but not so interested in buying for full price.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Come and Get Your New Game Releases at Junes    Come and Get Your New Game Releases at Junes   - Page 2 EmptyTue 14 Jun 2016 - 11:04

30th of June Minecrfat comes to Wii U physically

I'm here though as July goes up on Sunday, not a lot of stand outs part from one which I know Jas is hyped for otherwise it's maybe the worst month of the year.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Come and Get Your New Game Releases at Junes    Come and Get Your New Game Releases at Junes   - Page 2 EmptyTue 14 Jun 2016 - 11:23

If you say you're buying a lot of games, I think July-ing.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Come and Get Your New Game Releases at Junes    Come and Get Your New Game Releases at Junes   - Page 2 EmptyTue 14 Jun 2016 - 11:26

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNSTEEEEEEEEEEEEEER HUNTERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Come and Get Your New Game Releases at Junes   - Page 2 Monster_hunter___moves_like_jaggi_by_cyevidal10-d4mn8ag
Come and Get Your New Game Releases at Junes   - Page 2 Monster_hunter___moves_like_jaggi_by_cyevidal10-d4mn8ag

Last edited by ZeroJones on Tue 14 Jun 2016 - 14:10; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Let's try this...)
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Come and Get Your New Game Releases at Junes    Come and Get Your New Game Releases at Junes   - Page 2 EmptyTue 14 Jun 2016 - 11:31

The poor page layout. No

"There are definitely no games in July that Jaster is interested in."
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Come and Get Your New Game Releases at Junes    Come and Get Your New Game Releases at Junes   - Page 2 EmptyTue 14 Jun 2016 - 11:33

Monster Hunter is too strong it breaks all the forum layouts.

EDIT: Also good to keep Jay & Zero on their toes. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Come and Get Your New Game Releases at Junes    Come and Get Your New Game Releases at Junes   - Page 2 EmptyTue 14 Jun 2016 - 13:11

Wait, Monster Hunter is next month? Count me in!

ALSO: Oh my god, I didn't realise how bad it was until I tried writing a reply Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Come and Get Your New Game Releases at Junes    Come and Get Your New Game Releases at Junes   - Page 2 EmptyTue 14 Jun 2016 - 14:11

UnJuly Free Of Games

Also, very hard to edit that on my phone. No
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Come and Get Your New Game Releases at Junes    Come and Get Your New Game Releases at Junes   - Page 2 EmptyTue 14 Jun 2016 - 19:14

Drunkalilly wrote:
Wait, Monster Hunter is next month? Count me in!

ALSO: Oh my god, I didn't realise how bad it was until I tried writing a reply Laughing Laughing Laughing

Aye it's out on the 15th, still sort of hoping a demo will be announced either today or tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Come and Get Your New Game Releases at Junes    Come and Get Your New Game Releases at Junes   - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Come and Get Your New Game Releases at Junes
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2