We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Remember remember its Drunka's birthday in September, what should we buy him?

Go down 
+11
Athrun888
The_Jaster
gjones
ZeroJones
Buskalilly
OrangeRakoon
Crumpy Andy
Balladeer
JayMoyles
shanks
masofdas
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

Remember remember its Drunka's birthday in September, what should we buy him? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remember remember its Drunka's birthday in September, what should we buy him?   Remember remember its Drunka's birthday in September, what should we buy him? - Page 2 EmptySun 28 Aug 2016 - 19:12

I'm enjoying Batman so far.

From what I'm hearing, Bioshock looks really good and has greatly improved shooting, so you should be in luck
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

Remember remember its Drunka's birthday in September, what should we buy him? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remember remember its Drunka's birthday in September, what should we buy him?   Remember remember its Drunka's birthday in September, what should we buy him? - Page 2 EmptySun 28 Aug 2016 - 21:08

Boo to all you PES buyers

I've not seen anything part from the visuals had been updated for Bioshock's but I've not really been keeping up with it as it's a remaster, I'm not fussed about buts that's because I've played the games.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Remember remember its Drunka's birthday in September, what should we buy him?   Remember remember its Drunka's birthday in September, what should we buy him? - Page 2 EmptyMon 29 Aug 2016 - 22:28

mas wrote:

Boo to all you PES buyers

I know! How dare all 3 of us say we want to buy what could quite possibly be the best football game of all time. Razz
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Remember remember its Drunka's birthday in September, what should we buy him?   Remember remember its Drunka's birthday in September, what should we buy him? - Page 2 EmptyMon 29 Aug 2016 - 22:33

#FucKonami
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Remember remember its Drunka's birthday in September, what should we buy him?   Remember remember its Drunka's birthday in September, what should we buy him? - Page 2 EmptyTue 30 Aug 2016 - 1:58

Nah, #LoveKonami
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Remember remember its Drunka's birthday in September, what should we buy him?   Remember remember its Drunka's birthday in September, what should we buy him? - Page 2 EmptyTue 30 Aug 2016 - 6:23

Rather than have a blanket ban on all Konami games, let's buy the games they make that are still good. Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Remember remember its Drunka's birthday in September, what should we buy him?   Remember remember its Drunka's birthday in September, what should we buy him? - Page 2 EmptyTue 30 Aug 2016 - 9:06

They couldn't pay me to buy PES2017, to me now there is only one football game existence (Well the likes of Kick Off Revival as well).
Back to top Go down
gjones
Disciple of Scullion
gjones

PostSubject: Re: Remember remember its Drunka's birthday in September, what should we buy him?   Remember remember its Drunka's birthday in September, what should we buy him? - Page 2 EmptyTue 30 Aug 2016 - 9:58

masofdas wrote:
They couldn't pay me to buy PES2017, to me now there is only one football game existence (Well the likes of Kick Off Revival as well).

Not a fan of gameplay? FIFA 16 was poor. If I want a football game to look authentic, sure, FIFA wins. But I want to enjoy playing a football game, not enjoy playing an interactive Sky Sports broadcast. FIFA also suffers from just being too easy, even on harder difficulties (although most buyers won't notice, as it's mostly played for multiplayer).

Also, Football Manager is a great game too (and Rocket League).
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Remember remember its Drunka's birthday in September, what should we buy him?   Remember remember its Drunka's birthday in September, what should we buy him? - Page 2 EmptyTue 30 Aug 2016 - 10:03

FIFA 16 was poor, but I don't mind either and always used to buy both FIFA and PES during the days of the Xbox and 360. FIFA 17, I do like the idea of that story mode which like I said in the OP is ripped right out of the 2K sport games.

But I won't be buying it any time soon, but yeah FM is great.
Back to top Go down
gjones
Disciple of Scullion
gjones

PostSubject: Re: Remember remember its Drunka's birthday in September, what should we buy him?   Remember remember its Drunka's birthday in September, what should we buy him? - Page 2 EmptyTue 30 Aug 2016 - 10:54

Yeah football games are dying for a story mode. I used to like the one in ISS 2000 that involved having a girlfriend, although it was very silly.

I hope Konami put PES on the NX. If EA boycott Nintendo's home console again, they'd be stupid not to.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Remember remember its Drunka's birthday in September, what should we buy him?   Remember remember its Drunka's birthday in September, what should we buy him? - Page 2 EmptyTue 30 Aug 2016 - 11:06

Well the NX isn't a home console

So far EA talk about the NX is basically what they said about the Wii U, if people buy NX and there is a audience then they'll support the system.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Remember remember its Drunka's birthday in September, what should we buy him?   Remember remember its Drunka's birthday in September, what should we buy him? - Page 2 EmptyTue 30 Aug 2016 - 11:46

Mas, the main issue with Konami is that they're not bothering to make games any more. Boycotting them when they do put out a good game they've poured effort into won't help.

EDIT: Obviously there are various moral issues, but if you boycott every big company that's morally questionable you'll be wearing clothes your nan knits and eating feta on rye while listening to some beardy hippy play a steel drum.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Remember remember its Drunka's birthday in September, what should we buy him?   Remember remember its Drunka's birthday in September, what should we buy him? - Page 2 EmptyTue 30 Aug 2016 - 11:51

Yeah sure Drunka with your edit but I'm not giving Konami any more of my money again.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Remember remember its Drunka's birthday in September, what should we buy him?   Remember remember its Drunka's birthday in September, what should we buy him? - Page 2 EmptyTue 30 Aug 2016 - 17:52

ZeroJones wrote:
Rather than have a blanket ban on all Konami games, let's buy the games they make that are still good. Thumbs Up!

Thumbs Up! Indeed especially when....All together now PES IS ALL YOU NEED *trumpet noises*

I honestly can't stop playing the demo they put out, I've played as all the teams, tried multiple difficulty settings & it's just great fun! Grin

Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Remember remember its Drunka's birthday in September, what should we buy him?   Remember remember its Drunka's birthday in September, what should we buy him? - Page 2 EmptyFri 2 Sep 2016 - 3:17

I say this every year but it feels like they've really nailed the control and passing, I'm sure I'll find fault with it eventually but for now #LoveKonami
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Remember remember its Drunka's birthday in September, what should we buy him?   Remember remember its Drunka's birthday in September, what should we buy him? - Page 2 EmptyFri 2 Sep 2016 - 15:10

Aye but the biggest key change for me is how great the goalkeepers are now, scoring from range is quite a rare occurrence compared to last years game so when I do I feel like I actually earned it in fact I feel like that with any goal I've scored in the demo.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Remember remember its Drunka's birthday in September, what should we buy him?   Remember remember its Drunka's birthday in September, what should we buy him? - Page 2 EmptySun 4 Sep 2016 - 9:05

We've now got Severed coming out on September 22nd, according to the recent Direct. So I'm going to nab that and put it behind Axiom Verge on the 'eShop games to play'. Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Remember remember its Drunka's birthday in September, what should we buy him?   Remember remember its Drunka's birthday in September, what should we buy him? - Page 2 EmptySun 4 Sep 2016 - 12:42

It was such as great game on the VITA, also seeing the whole game should be played just on the gamepad be a good one to play whilst watching else on TV.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Remember remember its Drunka's birthday in September, what should we buy him?   Remember remember its Drunka's birthday in September, what should we buy him? - Page 2 EmptyTue 13 Sep 2016 - 15:26

Double Post

I get paid on Friday but as I've got EGX to go, I want to keep a reign on my money but I thought I'd check what's coming out between now and next payday on. Well I was thinking I preorder ReCore and support a game not a lot of people will buy on Xbox, juts played the Forza Horizon 3 demo which is excellent and not getting any of the maybes like Xcom 2 but then I was thinking what else is coming out before now and the 14th of October.

Gears of War 4 is coming and PSVR, just of the top of my head. Very well could be a expensive month also a certain system might be getting traded in.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Remember remember its Drunka's birthday in September, what should we buy him?   Remember remember its Drunka's birthday in September, what should we buy him? - Page 2 EmptyTue 13 Sep 2016 - 15:27

ReCore and Gears are both games I'm keen to pick up. Depends how much birthday money I get, I suppose.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Remember remember its Drunka's birthday in September, what should we buy him?   Remember remember its Drunka's birthday in September, what should we buy him? - Page 2 EmptySat 17 Sep 2016 - 10:43

Next Sunday October will be going up it's rather scary how many games are out that month includes new hardware, what could be this years surprise hit, what could be the last true Wii U game, the big Xbox holiday game, plenty of FPS's from EA, 3DS gets some love and what could be the best Final Fantasy this year are part of the 50+ games coming.

Name ideas like always, please.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Remember remember its Drunka's birthday in September, what should we buy him?   Remember remember its Drunka's birthday in September, what should we buy him? - Page 2 EmptySat 17 Sep 2016 - 10:59

Splash! (Ah-ah!) Saviour Of The Wii U-niverse!
Back to top Go down
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: Remember remember its Drunka's birthday in September, what should we buy him?   Remember remember its Drunka's birthday in September, what should we buy him? - Page 2 EmptyMon 19 Sep 2016 - 16:42

*Whiney Youtuber voice* Hey guys, here's a list of 50 games that will keep you Octopied in October
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: Remember remember its Drunka's birthday in September, what should we buy him?   Remember remember its Drunka's birthday in September, what should we buy him? - Page 2 EmptyMon 19 Sep 2016 - 17:46

Remember remember its not Drunka's birthday in October, what shouldn't we buy him?
Back to top Go down
NintenDUCK
Vote Thread
NintenDUCK

PostSubject: Re: Remember remember its Drunka's birthday in September, what should we buy him?   Remember remember its Drunka's birthday in September, what should we buy him? - Page 2 EmptyMon 19 Sep 2016 - 18:06

there it is, Jeff Goldblum's birthday is in October what should we buy him?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Remember remember its Drunka's birthday in September, what should we buy him?   Remember remember its Drunka's birthday in September, what should we buy him? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Remember remember its Drunka's birthday in September, what should we buy him?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next