We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ballads For Your Ears (A New Piece in This, The Year of the Ape!?)

Go down 
+7
Buskalilly
The Cappuccino Kid
masofdas
Crumpy Andy
Admin
JayMoyles
Balladeer
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

Ballads For Your Ears (A New Piece in This, The Year of the Ape!?) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ballads For Your Ears (A New Piece in This, The Year of the Ape!?)   Ballads For Your Ears (A New Piece in This, The Year of the Ape!?) - Page 3 EmptySat 10 Feb 2024 - 19:02

Aye, Balls man is definitely a Buska creation.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

Ballads For Your Ears (A New Piece in This, The Year of the Ape!?) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ballads For Your Ears (A New Piece in This, The Year of the Ape!?)   Ballads For Your Ears (A New Piece in This, The Year of the Ape!?) - Page 3 EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024 - 9:43

Balladeer wrote:
I know I'm hopeless at self-promotion, and it doesn't help that I've now rejected Twitter and have never been on Instagram.

Preaching to the choir there mate - like I preach to 20-100 podcast listeners every week.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Ballads For Your Ears (A New Piece in This, The Year of the Ape!?)   Ballads For Your Ears (A New Piece in This, The Year of the Ape!?) - Page 3 EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024 - 9:12

Another Balls man banger (not sure about that phrasing - Ed). I'll echo what Buska said, a little bit of promotion could go a long way, I could totally see that in some kind of on-foot side scrolling indie shooter.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Ballads For Your Ears (A New Piece in This, The Year of the Ape!?)   Ballads For Your Ears (A New Piece in This, The Year of the Ape!?) - Page 3 EmptyFri 16 Feb 2024 - 23:05

Thanks Smurf, much appreciated! Incidentally an indie game's soundtrack was one of the major inspirations behind my piece, albeit not a scrolling shooter. I think it turned out different enough!

I've so far managed to put it out on my blog, my Facebook, my Bluesky, and a couple of Discord channels. I Am Bad At This. (I am having a housewarming tomorrow and I'm pondering playing it on repeat. Shifty )
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Ballads For Your Ears (A New Piece in This, The Year of the Ape!?)   Ballads For Your Ears (A New Piece in This, The Year of the Ape!?) - Page 3 EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024 - 14:25

Really liked that Balla - I really could see that playing in a side scrolling indie platformer. Something like a Messenger, which makes sense now that I say it as I was imagining your piece playing over Ninja Gaiden footage.

I hate self-promotion too - I'm terrible at it in work and in life.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ballads For Your Ears (A New Piece in This, The Year of the Ape!?)   Ballads For Your Ears (A New Piece in This, The Year of the Ape!?) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ballads For Your Ears (A New Piece in This, The Year of the Ape!?)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3