Nintendo in encouraging Emio-lation shocker

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nintendo Switch Virtual Console Thread

Go down 
+6
masofdas
The_Jaster
ZeroJones
Balladeer
Buskalilly
The Cappuccino Kid
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
The Cappuccino Kid
Mani Mani Statue
The Cappuccino Kid

Nintendo Switch Virtual Console Thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Switch Virtual Console Thread   Nintendo Switch Virtual Console Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu 26 Oct 2017 - 16:08

Seems like folk in Aberdeen really like taking Wind Waker into charity shops - I've wound up with five copies! Surprised

Stuff you've not played first, aye, obviously, but don't be anticipating Mario Superstar Baseball, Batallion Wars or especially Kirby Air Ride with any high hopes that they're good...or even middling hopes that they're good, to be honest.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Switch Virtual Console Thread   Nintendo Switch Virtual Console Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu 26 Oct 2017 - 16:38

I thought Batallion wars was alright at the time but I get the feeling it wouldn't stand up now.
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Mani Mani Statue
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Switch Virtual Console Thread   Nintendo Switch Virtual Console Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu 26 Oct 2017 - 16:43

I like the idea behind Battalion Wars, but it lacked a hook for me to keep playing. Same goes for the Wii sequel, although I always got the impression that Batallion Wars 2 only saw the light of day because they spent so much money, time and effort making the assets for the GameCube original and could ship out another version of that cheaply while padding out the Wii's barren release schedule.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo Switch Virtual Console Thread   Nintendo Switch Virtual Console Thread - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nintendo Switch Virtual Console Thread
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3