We've got a Good Feeling about Peach's new game.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Super Bomberman R - R U Having Fun Yet

Go down 
+9
Crumpy Andy
Muss
ZeroJones
The Cappuccino Kid
JayMoyles
masofdas
The_Jaster
NintenDUCK
Buskalilly
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

Super Bomberman R - R U Having Fun Yet - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Bomberman R - R U Having Fun Yet   Super Bomberman R - R U Having Fun Yet - Page 3 EmptySun 22 Jan 2017 - 10:30

Drunkalilly wrote:
I keep saying this, but I'll say it again: this is exactly the same as every console launch.
Games'll be £40 before you know it.

Now, the real issue here is that I don't think Bomberman should be a full-price game in this day and age, unless they've chucked hella features in there.

ShopTo already have a few Switch games at £44.86 though Bomberman itself is sitting at just under 50 quid.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Super Bomberman R - R U Having Fun Yet   Super Bomberman R - R U Having Fun Yet - Page 3 EmptySun 22 Jan 2017 - 17:38

Drunkalilly wrote:

Now, the real issue here is that I don't think Bomberman should be a full-price game in this day and age, unless they've chucked hella features in there.

They showed off a story mode in the trailer with boss battles and voice-acting and the like. Although, if you're buying a Bomberman game for a story mode, you're mental.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Super Bomberman R - R U Having Fun Yet   Super Bomberman R - R U Having Fun Yet - Page 3 EmptySun 22 Jan 2017 - 21:23

I got really into a GBA one with monster collecting elements at the heights of my desperation for new Pokémon-esque content.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Super Bomberman R - R U Having Fun Yet   Super Bomberman R - R U Having Fun Yet - Page 3 EmptySun 22 Jan 2017 - 21:47

Bomberman Tournament sure. Quality. That was one of those games that I bought at a time when I was safe in the knowledge that Electronics Boutique would let you take it back for a full refund within ten days. Super Bomberman R is made for that, or - at absolute least - a rental from Blockbuster with a voucher from N64 Pro.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Super Bomberman R - R U Having Fun Yet   Super Bomberman R - R U Having Fun Yet - Page 3 EmptyMon 23 Jan 2017 - 9:34

The Cappuccino Kid wrote:
Bomberman Tournament sure. Quality. That was one of those games that I bought at a time when I was safe in the knowledge that Electronics Boutique would let you take it back for a full refund within ten days. Super Bomberman R is made for that, or - at absolute least - a rental from Blockbuster with a voucher from N64 Pro.

True but remember Sonic Racing we got a lot of hours out of that on the Wii U at launch due to it being like the best online game at launch. I can see Bomberman R being the same not a great game but due to circumstances gets a lot of play.

Unless we all buy Fast RMX which be like £20 (hopefully).
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Super Bomberman R - R U Having Fun Yet   Super Bomberman R - R U Having Fun Yet - Page 3 EmptyMon 23 Jan 2017 - 16:57

Sonic Transformed was great though. There's no arguing that. It got a lot of play because it was a genuinely good game in it's own right. Bomberman is surely the same in that regard, but then again it's £49.99 RRP for the same basic game that I got as a Sold Out PC game back in 1997.
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: Super Bomberman R - R U Having Fun Yet   Super Bomberman R - R U Having Fun Yet - Page 3 EmptyMon 23 Jan 2017 - 22:52

The Cappuccino Kid wrote:
Super Bomberman R is made for that, or - at absolute least - a rental from Blockbuster with a voucher from N64 Pro.

We...

We can still do this, right? *checks wallet*

I'm still umming and aahing whether to pre-order this yet - considering (stop me if you've heard this) I haven't got a Switch locked in yet. If it was 15 years ago, and me and my sister were still at home, it'd be at least worth full price to watch her play an "ironic fun" go at the 1 player mode. I mean it might be better than Bomberman Generation I guess. As long as they don't bring back those Pokémon things...
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Super Bomberman R - R U Having Fun Yet   Super Bomberman R - R U Having Fun Yet - Page 3 EmptyTue 24 Jan 2017 - 20:50

Yeah, Sonic Transformed was a kart game to rival Mario Kart at times, so echoing what Cappa's saying as I don't think that'll be an apt comparison.

I think it'll be a bit of an Overwatch situation of sorts with this where I'll either a) wait for a price drop or b) wait till there's enough of you lot playing to get multiplayer games on the go. I think b) will correlate with a), though. Laughing
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Super Bomberman R - R U Having Fun Yet   Super Bomberman R - R U Having Fun Yet - Page 3 EmptyTue 24 Jan 2017 - 21:52

I was just trying to think of a good online game day one on the Wii U at that was the only one that came to mind.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Super Bomberman R - R U Having Fun Yet   Super Bomberman R - R U Having Fun Yet - Page 3 EmptySun 29 Jan 2017 - 1:14

If Rocket League comes to Switch then there's a great multiplayer game for the Switch. This is down to £40 now on ShopTo, cheap enough for me to buy I think.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Super Bomberman R - R U Having Fun Yet   Super Bomberman R - R U Having Fun Yet - Page 3 EmptySun 29 Jan 2017 - 1:47

Treesmurf wrote:
If Rocket League comes to Switch then there's a great multiplayer game for the Switch. This is down to £40 now on ShopTo, cheap enough for me to buy I think.

Sweet!
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Super Bomberman R - R U Having Fun Yet   Super Bomberman R - R U Having Fun Yet - Page 3 EmptySun 29 Jan 2017 - 1:50

£40 is more tempting, still want to see what else comes to the Switch day one before I commit.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Super Bomberman R - R U Having Fun Yet   Super Bomberman R - R U Having Fun Yet - Page 3 EmptyMon 30 Jan 2017 - 21:28

I still reckon 40 quid is taking the piss, but if enough of you picked it up I reckon I'd be swayed.
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: Super Bomberman R - R U Having Fun Yet   Super Bomberman R - R U Having Fun Yet - Page 3 EmptyMon 30 Jan 2017 - 23:24

I'm probably going to... even though Bomberman '94's just landed on the WiiU VC... more dots... .... ...
We all need to link up with Skype, and, on the count of three, reveal a "Yes" or "No" sign.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Super Bomberman R - R U Having Fun Yet   Super Bomberman R - R U Having Fun Yet - Page 3 EmptyMon 30 Jan 2017 - 23:29

It'd be a prime candidate for Muss's GName On! thread, so it would. I'm sorely tempted. Bounce
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Super Bomberman R - R U Having Fun Yet   Super Bomberman R - R U Having Fun Yet - Page 3 EmptyTue 31 Jan 2017 - 10:54

Jimbob wrote:
I'm probably going to... even though Bomberman '94's just landed on the WiiU VC... more dots... .... ...
We all need to link up with Skype, and, on the count of three, reveal a "Yes" or "No" sign.

That is a good plan but at the moment I'm a No unless I see a whole bunch of you get it then I would go Yes as I would get my moneys worth out of the online play.
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: Super Bomberman R - R U Having Fun Yet   Super Bomberman R - R U Having Fun Yet - Page 3 EmptyTue 31 Jan 2017 - 22:37

I've pre-ordered it now; I think I can justify it as I'll probably also be able to play local multiplayer occasionally.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Super Bomberman R - R U Having Fun Yet   Super Bomberman R - R U Having Fun Yet - Page 3 EmptyTue 31 Jan 2017 - 22:57

It's happening, isn't it . . .
Fine, but we better actually get a lot of sessions in!
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: Super Bomberman R - R U Having Fun Yet   Super Bomberman R - R U Having Fun Yet - Page 3 EmptyWed 1 Feb 2017 - 7:39

Madness...
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Super Bomberman R - R U Having Fun Yet   Super Bomberman R - R U Having Fun Yet - Page 3 EmptyWed 1 Feb 2017 - 17:12

...yeah, alright then. Count me in too, I guess!
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Super Bomberman R - R U Having Fun Yet   Super Bomberman R - R U Having Fun Yet - Page 3 EmptyWed 1 Feb 2017 - 17:36

Preordered for £39.85
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Super Bomberman R - R U Having Fun Yet   Super Bomberman R - R U Having Fun Yet - Page 3 EmptyWed 1 Feb 2017 - 19:51

When the time comes, I'll be getting this. I've missed Bomberman hugely.
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: Super Bomberman R - R U Having Fun Yet   Super Bomberman R - R U Having Fun Yet - Page 3 EmptyWed 1 Feb 2017 - 20:39

Uh-oh, this is going to be my fault if this all goes tits-up. Well, as long as it's not Saturday evening, I'll make an effort to join in.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Super Bomberman R - R U Having Fun Yet   Super Bomberman R - R U Having Fun Yet - Page 3 EmptyWed 1 Feb 2017 - 21:28

Not put a pre-order down yet but I can definitely see me getting this at some point in March.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Super Bomberman R - R U Having Fun Yet   Super Bomberman R - R U Having Fun Yet - Page 3 EmptyWed 1 Feb 2017 - 22:19

Don't listen to me as I've cancelled mine because of a certain company is behind the game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Super Bomberman R - R U Having Fun Yet   Super Bomberman R - R U Having Fun Yet - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Super Bomberman R - R U Having Fun Yet
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next