Nintendo in encouraging Emio-lation shocker

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Arcade Archives Series (Nintendo, Neo Geo, All That Bollocks)

Go down 
+4
Buskalilly
JayMoyles
masofdas
The Cappuccino Kid
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
The Cappuccino Kid
Mani Mani Statue
The Cappuccino Kid

Arcade Archives Series (Nintendo, Neo Geo, All That Bollocks) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arcade Archives Series (Nintendo, Neo Geo, All That Bollocks)   Arcade Archives Series (Nintendo, Neo Geo, All That Bollocks) - Page 3 EmptySun 11 Nov 2018 - 17:08

The Cappuccino Kid wrote:
I know it's a bit mental, but how good would it have been for Nintendo to launch an Arcade Mini with all these games on there instead? Just a wee miniture arcade cabinet to plonk on your coffee table in the living room. It would cost two hundred quid no doubt, but bollocks to it, I want a wee arcade machine!

I guess that I sort of predicted the SNK NEOGEO Mini? What a shame that it's supposedly a wee bit rubbish.

~

Lots new happening with the Arcade Archives series, with Hamster announcing a load of NEOGEO games that are coming to the Switch soon. You might recognise a couple of them from elsewhere, like Bust-A-Move 2. Some of these games are very, very good, well worth planting £6.29 on.

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2018/11/hamster_reveals_the_next_batch_of_switch-bound_neo_geo_games

On another note, Urban Champion got an undeserved re-release, an a proper shoeing from this guy on Destructoid:

https://www.destructoid.com/the-awful-urban-champion-hits-the-streets-once-more-on-nintendo-switch-530493.phtml

Has anybody been bothering with any of these Arcade Archives or NEOGEO games?
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: Arcade Archives Series (Nintendo, Neo Geo, All That Bollocks)   Arcade Archives Series (Nintendo, Neo Geo, All That Bollocks) - Page 3 EmptySun 11 Nov 2018 - 20:43

I've got a couple of the Nintendo ones - Mario Bros. and Donkey Kong - my decision was more to do with Nintendo history than arcade history (gotta have that conveyor belt level!). I'm very tempted to get a Bust-A-Move though, as I've never actually played it.
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Arcade Archives Series (Nintendo, Neo Geo, All That Bollocks)   Arcade Archives Series (Nintendo, Neo Geo, All That Bollocks) - Page 3 EmptyMon 12 Nov 2018 - 17:01

I picked up Fatal Fury as I fancied a fighter during the early days of the Switch, but I've not bothered with any of them since. I think my retro gaming itch has been filled for the most part by the Switch Online NES collection.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arcade Archives Series (Nintendo, Neo Geo, All That Bollocks)   Arcade Archives Series (Nintendo, Neo Geo, All That Bollocks) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Arcade Archives Series (Nintendo, Neo Geo, All That Bollocks)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3