We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS)

Go down 
+14
Kriken
shanks
Muss
OrangeRakoon
Treesmurf
The_Jaster
Athrun888
JayMoyles
Jimbob
The Cappuccino Kid
Balladeer
ZeroJones
Buskalilly
masofdas
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Which box legendary is your favourite?
Shield's Zamazenta
Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 2 Vote_lcap44%Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 44% [ 4 ]
Sword's Zacien
Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 2 Vote_lcap56%Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 56% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS)   Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 2 EmptyFri 1 Mar 2019 - 0:41

Drunkalilly wrote:
Och aai, ar've bin oot und aboht uver hill und dail

I know it was on purpose but the way you've typed that makes it look like a made up foreign language you see in Game of Thrones or something. Laughing
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS)   Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 2 EmptyFri 1 Mar 2019 - 1:06

Drunkalilly wrote:
Och aai, ar've bin oot und aboht uver hill und dail

This is genuinely a better effort than some of the attempts I saw on Twitter. There was one where the user had confused Yorkshire and Scotland (it started "ey up lad", I mean come on) and when they were called out in the replies they got really pissy and said "IT'S CLEARLY SCOTTISH".
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS)   Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 2 EmptyFri 1 Mar 2019 - 10:42

Shall I get out my pretend Andy Murray style again? Winky Face
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/ Online
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS)   Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 2 EmptySat 2 Mar 2019 - 13:28

@Athrun done mate

Where is all the Welsh though? Anyway we now have a poll, at the moment I'm going for Scorbunny which I think is due to the Sonic fan in me but what will decide my choice is the final form and I can sorta see it now Scorbunny becoming a massive eg big the cat if he was a bunny and that would be lame.

Ohh and with the games do you think Sword will do better because it's a Sword? I always go for the red-like version first which by the logos is Shield but I don't think I will get both versions this time out that it will come down to the exclusive Pocket Monsters for me, possibly the first time.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS)   Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 2 EmptySat 2 Mar 2019 - 16:50

Mas says he won't buy something. Place your bets now kids- will he really be able to resist?
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS)   Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 2 EmptySat 2 Mar 2019 - 16:57

Doubt I'll get both versions what I said and with online trading etc, I should be able get all the Mon anyway.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS)   Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 2 EmptySat 2 Mar 2019 - 17:26

Did you mean to make it multi-choice Mas? I'm kind of glad that you did, due to my current indecisiveness. Poll's a good touch.

JayMoyles wrote:
I was enjoying the head-canon that Twitter had established about the female player trainer being a grumpy Scottish lass until American Twitter got a hold of it with their absolutely shite attempts at typing out Scottish slang. Pet peeve of mine, genuinely.

I quite like Scullion's response.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS)   Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 2 EmptySat 2 Mar 2019 - 18:31

Yeah as some like Drunka have said they will go for all three.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS)   Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 2 EmptySun 3 Mar 2019 - 1:21

But only one will be my real one, the others are for podcast purposes but they don't count.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS)   Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 2 EmptySun 3 Mar 2019 - 17:01

I find it amusing that the UK we're getting in these games isn't all that accurate yet the setting in all the edgy post-apocalyptic fan made games is closer to the UK.

In terms of starter talk its all about that Grassy Boi Grookey. Will probably go for Sword of the two games because it's Blue #ComplexDecisions.

The actual games have disappointed me a bit in that they haven't stuck with being able to see Pokemon in the overworld, if it's gyms again it really will be a problem.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS)   Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 2 EmptySun 3 Mar 2019 - 18:11

Drunkalilly wrote:
But only one will be my real one, the others are for podcast purposes but they don't count.

Don't break kayfabe

@Smurf gyms are in the trailer
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS)   Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 2 EmptySun 3 Mar 2019 - 21:20

I seen the big stadium thing but is that s gym? Or have I just missed something else?

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS)   Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 2 EmptySun 3 Mar 2019 - 21:23

There was that but fly bys of the world showed gyms.
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS)   Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 2 EmptyMon 4 Mar 2019 - 10:00

On the subject of starters, I'll be going for the refined gentleman's choice with Sobble.  Feels the most authentic of the trio.  Might get a Scorbunny via GTS (assuming it returns) after a couple of gyms though.  Despite what I said in my initial post the only starter I actively dislike is the grass one (watch it evolve into the most badass of the bunch like Chesnaught causing me to backflip on my position).
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS)   Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 2 EmptyMon 4 Mar 2019 - 19:41

Definitely getting Grookey after all this slander.

It does look like we'll be having gyms back. Combined with no Pokémon in the overworld, it feels a bit like we're getting... a very traditional game. Like they think that the visual changes (the relatively small visual changes) of moving to Switch are different enough. Suspect
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS)   Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 2 EmptyMon 4 Mar 2019 - 20:43

I guess it does look a bit basic, but - look - what d'ya want? You don't actually want it to look like Detective Pikachu.
Also apologies, I didn't realise it was upside-down - Space Edinburgh was Space London. I got confused by the Snowy Wasteland of the West Midlands?
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS)   Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 2 EmptyTue 5 Mar 2019 - 0:29

Jimbob wrote:
You don't actually want it to look like Detective Pikachu.

Says you.

Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 2 Detective-Pikachu-Ludicolo

Also, Mas and whoever else voted for Scorbunny, your seven second ban will be in the post, deviants. DAMN YOU!
Back to top Go down
OrangeRakoon
Disciple of Greener
OrangeRakoon

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS)   Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 2 EmptyTue 5 Mar 2019 - 14:02

Scorbunny is easily the best, those hot fiery pads make delicious paninis.
Back to top Go down
http://www.orkn.uk
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS)   Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 2 EmptyTue 5 Mar 2019 - 21:14

Scorbunny's going to be another 'Safe Search on/hide FurAffinity.net', isn't it? No

Real talk: I want that Ludicolo, but some people might find it a bit spoilery Jay.

Realler talk: going back to not being able to see monsters in the overworld is going to feel like a major step back after Let's Go. In fact, I'll say it: any game that has random battles should feel bad for having random battles.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS)   Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 2 EmptyTue 5 Mar 2019 - 21:32

Rumours:
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS)   Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 2 EmptyTue 5 Mar 2019 - 21:36

The more I look at the trailer I get a bit more disappointed, it's certainly not a step forward in the right direction, more of the same is good and all but that's all it is, Pokemon has been going long enough now to warrant more.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS)   Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 2 EmptyWed 6 Mar 2019 - 21:01

That's not unfair. I only hope they don't go back to HMs... No
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS)   Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 2 EmptyWed 27 Mar 2019 - 14:44

This weekend I had a similar experience with this to what happened with Let's Go - having only seen it on my little kindle screen at low resolution, and subsequently thought it only looked okay visually, I saw the trailer running on a nice screen at a pokemon centre and realised it looks legit pretty nice.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS)   Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 2 EmptyThu 11 Apr 2019 - 19:07

Japanese fans are being asked to name a move:

Type: Steel
Category: Special
Damage: 140
Effect: Does major damage but reduces user's Hit Points by 50%

Suggestions? Personally if it's not called 'Steel Yourself' I'll be gutted.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS)   Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 2 EmptyThu 11 Apr 2019 - 23:20

Got to be "Double Edged Sword", surely?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS)   Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokémon Master Sword and Hylian Shield - Which box legendary is best? (LEAK-FREE ZONE FROM PAGE 7 ONWARDS)
Page 2 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next