Nintendo in encouraging Emio-lation shocker

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

LA Noire - I knew this port was trouble the moment she walked into my Switch

Go down 
+6
The_Jaster
Buskalilly
masofdas
Balladeer
ZeroJones
JayMoyles
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

LA Noire - I knew this port was trouble the moment she walked into my Switch - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LA Noire - I knew this port was trouble the moment she walked into my Switch   LA Noire - I knew this port was trouble the moment she walked into my Switch - Page 3 EmptyThu 9 Nov 2017 - 23:13

LA Noire - I knew this port was trouble the moment she walked into my Switch - Page 3 Ajv5a9
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

LA Noire - I knew this port was trouble the moment she walked into my Switch - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LA Noire - I knew this port was trouble the moment she walked into my Switch   LA Noire - I knew this port was trouble the moment she walked into my Switch - Page 3 EmptyThu 9 Nov 2017 - 23:46

Just seen the trailer - quite filmic, I thought. Now can't wait for the delivery boys to cut me a piece of the action. *flips coin repeatedly whilst standing on street corner*
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: LA Noire - I knew this port was trouble the moment she walked into my Switch   LA Noire - I knew this port was trouble the moment she walked into my Switch - Page 3 EmptySat 11 Nov 2017 - 18:56

Well I've gone for the Switch version as that trailer did look pretty good and I do want to support 3rd parties on Switch.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: LA Noire - I knew this port was trouble the moment she walked into my Switch   LA Noire - I knew this port was trouble the moment she walked into my Switch - Page 3 EmptyMon 13 Nov 2017 - 21:23

Have you played before Mas? Seems like a good choice either way but if I were to replay I'd definitely have to go for the Switch version just to offer up something new, probably wouldn't feel the same on PS4.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: LA Noire - I knew this port was trouble the moment she walked into my Switch   LA Noire - I knew this port was trouble the moment she walked into my Switch - Page 3 EmptyMon 13 Nov 2017 - 21:38

I've never played it and why the choice was hard.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: LA Noire - I knew this port was trouble the moment she walked into my Switch   LA Noire - I knew this port was trouble the moment she walked into my Switch - Page 3 EmptyMon 13 Nov 2017 - 21:47

Fair enough, can't imagine it'll be too taxing on the Switch's hardware mind so portability and touch screen win it. Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: LA Noire - I knew this port was trouble the moment she walked into my Switch   LA Noire - I knew this port was trouble the moment she walked into my Switch - Page 3 EmptyWed 15 Nov 2017 - 15:25

I've played a little bit this morning and I'm willing to go out on a limb & say this could be one of Zero's fav Switch games.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: LA Noire - I knew this port was trouble the moment she walked into my Switch   LA Noire - I knew this port was trouble the moment she walked into my Switch - Page 3 EmptyWed 15 Nov 2017 - 15:56

But what do you think about it?! Winky Face
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: LA Noire - I knew this port was trouble the moment she walked into my Switch   LA Noire - I knew this port was trouble the moment she walked into my Switch - Page 3 EmptyWed 15 Nov 2017 - 15:58

I liked it from the first 20 mins or so (as that works for a video).
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: LA Noire - I knew this port was trouble the moment she walked into my Switch   LA Noire - I knew this port was trouble the moment she walked into my Switch - Page 3 EmptyThu 16 Nov 2017 - 23:16

After waiting bloody ages for that infamous update to download, I played through the first hour. I've forgotten literally everything about this game's story - including, thankfully, the culprits - and I'm thoroughly enjoying unravelling each case again.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: LA Noire - I knew this port was trouble the moment she walked into my Switch   LA Noire - I knew this port was trouble the moment she walked into my Switch - Page 3 EmptyFri 17 Nov 2017 - 18:31

I think I was playing it after about 5mins
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: LA Noire - I knew this port was trouble the moment she walked into my Switch   LA Noire - I knew this port was trouble the moment she walked into my Switch - Page 3 EmptyFri 17 Nov 2017 - 19:14

In Zero Castle the megadownload took place whilst the Switch wasn't even on. Cool I'll get cracking on it over the weekend. It could be one of my favourite Switch games, I've been told. Winky Face
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: LA Noire - I knew this port was trouble the moment she walked into my Switch   LA Noire - I knew this port was trouble the moment she walked into my Switch - Page 3 EmptyFri 17 Nov 2017 - 20:40

Surprised to see so many on here talk about there Internet connections especially seeing in comparison, I live in the countryside.

Yeah I think a lot like Batman on Wii U as you don't play those sort of games often as don't (or didn't) come to Nintendo systems, they feel more unique and special when they do.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: LA Noire - I knew this port was trouble the moment she walked into my Switch   LA Noire - I knew this port was trouble the moment she walked into my Switch - Page 3 EmptySat 18 Nov 2017 - 10:01

Took my first steps in the game half an hour ago. It's neat, although

Super early gameplay:
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: LA Noire - I knew this port was trouble the moment she walked into my Switch   LA Noire - I knew this port was trouble the moment she walked into my Switch - Page 3 EmptySat 18 Nov 2017 - 21:57

There's something a bit off with the driving in this though. It's like the cars are almost a bit too receptive to the tiniest little flick of the stick.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: LA Noire - I knew this port was trouble the moment she walked into my Switch   LA Noire - I knew this port was trouble the moment she walked into my Switch - Page 3 EmptySat 18 Nov 2017 - 22:02

ZeroJones wrote:
Took my first steps in the game half an hour ago. It's neat, although

Super early gameplay:

Yeah but what about the game?
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: LA Noire - I knew this port was trouble the moment she walked into my Switch   LA Noire - I knew this port was trouble the moment she walked into my Switch - Page 3 EmptySat 18 Nov 2017 - 22:10

@Jay: my main problem was that the car took a long time to slow down. I am not used to handling video game cars that actually need the brakes to be applied! Shocked

@mas: too early to tell properly but I'm optimistic.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: LA Noire - I knew this port was trouble the moment she walked into my Switch   LA Noire - I knew this port was trouble the moment she walked into my Switch - Page 3 EmptySun 19 Nov 2017 - 10:41

I thought it was only me that missed jokes.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: LA Noire - I knew this port was trouble the moment she walked into my Switch   LA Noire - I knew this port was trouble the moment she walked into my Switch - Page 3 EmptySun 19 Nov 2017 - 10:58

I know what's going on, mas. Winky Face I'll often give deadpan responses to jokes on here. Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: LA Noire - I knew this port was trouble the moment she walked into my Switch   LA Noire - I knew this port was trouble the moment she walked into my Switch - Page 3 EmptySun 19 Nov 2017 - 19:15

ZeroJones wrote:
@Jay: my main problem was that the car took a long time to slow down. I am not used to handling video game cars that actually need the brakes to be applied! Shocked

Yep! A weird part of me finds myself wanting to adhere to the traffic laws when I'm not rushing to a shoot-out or chasing down a criminal. If I'm just headed to an investigation, I think that Cole wouldn't be speeding across the city like a madman. That'll result in a lot of paperwork and a citation, young detective. Naughty
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: LA Noire - I knew this port was trouble the moment she walked into my Switch   LA Noire - I knew this port was trouble the moment she walked into my Switch - Page 3 EmptySun 19 Nov 2017 - 20:04

JayMoyles wrote:
ZeroJones wrote:

Yep! A weird part of me finds myself wanting to adhere to the traffic laws when I'm not rushing to a shoot-out or chasing down a criminal. If I'm just headed to an investigation, I think that Cole wouldn't be speeding across the city like a madman. That'll result in a lot of paperwork and a citation, young detective. Naughty

Ditto. A Ditto that's Transformed into a Slowpoke. I guess I'll have to adapt to the rules of the road in 1940's Wherever-It-Is. Cool
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: LA Noire - I knew this port was trouble the moment she walked into my Switch   LA Noire - I knew this port was trouble the moment she walked into my Switch - Page 3 EmptyWed 22 Nov 2017 - 15:53

I'm on case 8 or 9 and I'm loving the game. If we had a Switch vote now, this would be Top 10.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: LA Noire - I knew this port was trouble the moment she walked into my Switch   LA Noire - I knew this port was trouble the moment she walked into my Switch - Page 3 EmptyWed 22 Nov 2017 - 18:20

I like that there's some positivity about this one. I'm pretty keen to give it a pop, probably in January sales along with Skyrim.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: LA Noire - I knew this port was trouble the moment she walked into my Switch   LA Noire - I knew this port was trouble the moment she walked into my Switch - Page 3 EmptyWed 22 Nov 2017 - 18:22

I wonder if we see many Switch games like this one in sales as you know what games are like on Nintendo systems.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: LA Noire - I knew this port was trouble the moment she walked into my Switch   LA Noire - I knew this port was trouble the moment she walked into my Switch - Page 3 EmptyWed 22 Nov 2017 - 18:23

Drunkalilly wrote:
I'm pretty keen to give it a pop, probably in January sales along with Skyrim.

It's interesting you should mention Skyrim: I'm going to be swapping LA Noire for Skyrim once I've finished it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LA Noire - I knew this port was trouble the moment she walked into my Switch   LA Noire - I knew this port was trouble the moment she walked into my Switch - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

LA Noire - I knew this port was trouble the moment she walked into my Switch
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next