Nintendo in encouraging Emio-lation shocker

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

LA Noire - I knew this port was trouble the moment she walked into my Switch

Go down 
+6
The_Jaster
Buskalilly
masofdas
Balladeer
ZeroJones
JayMoyles
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

LA Noire - I knew this port was trouble the moment she walked into my Switch - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LA Noire - I knew this port was trouble the moment she walked into my Switch   LA Noire - I knew this port was trouble the moment she walked into my Switch - Page 4 EmptyTue 28 Nov 2017 - 14:43

I've just joined homicide and still really enjoying the game also I like how the DLC cases have been woven into each department.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

LA Noire - I knew this port was trouble the moment she walked into my Switch - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LA Noire - I knew this port was trouble the moment she walked into my Switch   LA Noire - I knew this port was trouble the moment she walked into my Switch - Page 4 EmptySat 2 Dec 2017 - 23:35

Following the completion of Cat Quest, my attention has turned to 1940's LA's growing crime problem. I'm not as far on as The Renegade Mas-ster, having just been promoted to the Traffic division... but I am enjoying myself. I'm shaking down perps, asking the right questions and generally getting myself noticed. Probably means I'll wake up dead next week in this crummy two-bit town...

Last edited by ZeroJones on Wed 3 Jan 2018 - 23:57; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: LA Noire - I knew this port was trouble the moment she walked into my Switch   LA Noire - I knew this port was trouble the moment she walked into my Switch - Page 4 EmptyWed 3 Jan 2018 - 23:51

Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: LA Noire - I knew this port was trouble the moment she walked into my Switch   LA Noire - I knew this port was trouble the moment she walked into my Switch - Page 4 EmptyThu 4 Jan 2018 - 0:01

That was immense. Just so you know, much of it was not in keeping with the tone of the game. Winky Face
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: LA Noire - I knew this port was trouble the moment she walked into my Switch   LA Noire - I knew this port was trouble the moment she walked into my Switch - Page 4 EmptySat 6 Jan 2018 - 8:47

And that is what VR is for! Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: LA Noire - I knew this port was trouble the moment she walked into my Switch   LA Noire - I knew this port was trouble the moment she walked into my Switch - Page 4 EmptySat 6 Jan 2018 - 10:11

Pretty sure that's the best thing ever.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: LA Noire - I knew this port was trouble the moment she walked into my Switch   LA Noire - I knew this port was trouble the moment she walked into my Switch - Page 4 EmptySat 6 Jan 2018 - 10:45

The_Jaster wrote:

LA Noire - I knew this port was trouble the moment she walked into my Switch - Page 4 Jpg

?
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: LA Noire - I knew this port was trouble the moment she walked into my Switch   LA Noire - I knew this port was trouble the moment she walked into my Switch - Page 4 EmptySat 6 Jan 2018 - 19:46

I love when VR allows the player to act like a proper fanny and that video was exactly the type of scenario that I love. Good stuff!
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: LA Noire - I knew this port was trouble the moment she walked into my Switch   LA Noire - I knew this port was trouble the moment she walked into my Switch - Page 4 EmptySat 6 Jan 2018 - 22:37

ZeroJones wrote:
The_Jaster wrote:

LA Noire - I knew this port was trouble the moment she walked into my Switch - Page 4 Jpg

?

Nah, Mas has worn me down by constantly saying he doesn't like it so I've changed my mind on that one. Winky Face
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: LA Noire - I knew this port was trouble the moment she walked into my Switch   LA Noire - I knew this port was trouble the moment she walked into my Switch - Page 4 EmptySat 6 Jan 2018 - 22:44

@Jas: Nah nah!

Coming up to about thirty hours into Los Angeles Noire and things are finally heating up, especially as I've been working in Arson. *slaps thigh as if truly rib-tickling joke has just been told* I feel like the game's story has really accelerated away in the last seven or eight hours; almost as if the first two thirds of the game didn't matter. I also have issues with the interview sections of the game (Accuse and Bad Cop are so similar it's genuinely hard to choose between them).

All of that aside, mas's prediction is pretty spot on: I love it. At the same time, I recognise it's going to be a very long time before we see a sequel or anything similar because the costs will be astronomical.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: LA Noire - I knew this port was trouble the moment she walked into my Switch   LA Noire - I knew this port was trouble the moment she walked into my Switch - Page 4 EmptySun 7 Jan 2018 - 20:05

Funnily enough, they actually changed Accuse and Bad Cop from "Lie" and "Doubt" in the original version as folks found those choices much too similar. Guess it's not fixed much!
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LA Noire - I knew this port was trouble the moment she walked into my Switch   LA Noire - I knew this port was trouble the moment she walked into my Switch - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

LA Noire - I knew this port was trouble the moment she walked into my Switch
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4