We Spent All Our Superhero Taglines in May

HomeHome  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kirby Battle Royale

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Cappuccino Kid
Baby Brush God
The Cappuccino Kid

Kirby Battle Royale  Empty
PostSubject: Kirby Battle Royale    Kirby Battle Royale  EmptyTue 31 Oct 2017 - 22:10

https://www.nintendo.co.uk/Games/Nintendo-3DS/Kirby-Battle-Royale-1264661.html

This almost passed me by completely. There's a new Kirby game out this week - a top-down brawler, of all things. There's a demo on the eShop if you're wanting to give it a bash. Personally, I thought it was all right - did anyone else give it a go?

Also, is anyone else getting this? I bloody love the Kirby games, and they've all been brilliant for as long as I can remember, so I'm picking this up on Day One. Thumbs Up!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Kirby Battle Royale    Kirby Battle Royale  EmptyTue 31 Oct 2017 - 22:21

I had myself a bash. Played the apple collecting game a couple of times but it felt like it was going to be a minigame in a collection of minigames. Ordinarily I'd be right there with you in the queue for any new Kirb-'em-up but I think I'm going to let this one pass me by. Aww! I'll be happy to hear any thoughts you have on it, Cappa - I've been known to change my mind on things. Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
masofdas
Disciple of Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Kirby Battle Royale    Kirby Battle Royale  EmptyWed 1 Nov 2017 - 16:12

When I posted the stuff that's coming thread, no one seemed to take any notice of it and I can only think that's due to 30 Switch games and the AAA stuff like COD.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kirby Battle Royale    Kirby Battle Royale  Empty

Back to top Go down

Kirby Battle Royale
Page 1 of 1