Nintendo in encouraging Emio-lation shocker

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kirby Battle Royale

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Cappuccino Kid
Mani Mani Statue
The Cappuccino Kid

Kirby Battle Royale  Empty
PostSubject: Kirby Battle Royale    Kirby Battle Royale  EmptyTue 31 Oct 2017 - 22:10

https://www.nintendo.co.uk/Games/Nintendo-3DS/Kirby-Battle-Royale-1264661.html

This almost passed me by completely. There's a new Kirby game out this week - a top-down brawler, of all things. There's a demo on the eShop if you're wanting to give it a bash. Personally, I thought it was all right - did anyone else give it a go?

Also, is anyone else getting this? I bloody love the Kirby games, and they've all been brilliant for as long as I can remember, so I'm picking this up on Day One. Thumbs Up!

Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Kirby Battle Royale    Kirby Battle Royale  EmptyTue 31 Oct 2017 - 22:21

I had myself a bash. Played the apple collecting game a couple of times but it felt like it was going to be a minigame in a collection of minigames. Ordinarily I'd be right there with you in the queue for any new Kirb-'em-up but I think I'm going to let this one pass me by. Aww! I'll be happy to hear any thoughts you have on it, Cappa - I've been known to change my mind on things. Winky Face
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Kirby Battle Royale    Kirby Battle Royale  EmptyWed 1 Nov 2017 - 16:12

When I posted the stuff that's coming thread, no one seemed to take any notice of it and I can only think that's due to 30 Switch games and the AAA stuff like COD.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kirby Battle Royale    Kirby Battle Royale  Empty

Back to top Go down

Kirby Battle Royale
Page 1 of 1