The Delta Plus variant of GNamer spreads twice as fast - that's two new users a year!

HomeHome  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bayonetta 3 (The Witch On Switch)

Go down 
+6
Balladeer
The_Jaster
NintenDUCK
Crumpy Andy
Buskalilly
ZeroJones
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
The_Jaster
Golden Winged Strawberry
The_Jaster

Bayonetta 3 (The Witch On Switch) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta 3 (The Witch On Switch)   Bayonetta 3 (The Witch On Switch) - Page 2 EmptyMon 27 Sep 2021 - 19:20

Yeah I can too, though when I mentioned 'broad appeal' I was mainly thinking in terms of character action games versus JRPG's rather than sales.  As if you plonk Bayo 3 and Triangle strategy in front of a more casual player they'd likely go for Bayo 3 most of the time.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
The Next Miyamoto
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta 3 (The Witch On Switch)   Bayonetta 3 (The Witch On Switch) - Page 2 EmptyMon 27 Sep 2021 - 20:55

I honestly think more people'll buy Project Triangle Strategy, for better or for worse. I hope they all do well, natch (I'll probably only buy Rune Factory 5).
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
masofdas
The Next Koizumi
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta 3 (The Witch On Switch)   Bayonetta 3 (The Witch On Switch) - Page 2 EmptyMon 27 Sep 2021 - 22:10

@Buskalilly wrote:
I can see Mas' logic, but I'd probably only buy Bayo of those three so I hope he's wrong!

If I'm right it's April would it really make a difference seeing how long ago it was announced instead of March, for anyone?
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Nayru
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta 3 (The Witch On Switch)   Bayonetta 3 (The Witch On Switch) - Page 2 EmptyTue 28 Sep 2021 - 5:46

Well, no . . . to be honest, I'd probably prefer the extra month to polish off other stuff.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta 3 (The Witch On Switch)   Bayonetta 3 (The Witch On Switch) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bayonetta 3 (The Witch On Switch)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2