We've got a Good Feeling about Peach's new game.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch)

Go down 
+16
Silver light
shanks
Rum
The Cappuccino Kid
JayMoyles
beemoh
nupkin
fronkhead
The_Jaster
Treesmurf
Buskalilly
Axis1500
masofdas
Crumpy Andy
ZeroJones
Balladeer
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch) Empty
PostSubject: Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch)   Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch) EmptySat 15 Jun 2013 - 8:26

Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch) WiiU_Bayonetta2_scrn10_E3resized

Trailer.

It's like the emancipation of women never happened.  Anyway, this looked out really of place in the Nintendo Direct, and Mr. Iwata sounded really awkward talking about it.  I can't blame him: it's not exactly Nintendo's usual fare, is it?  Looks pretty bombastic, anyway.  Anyone excited about picking this up at some undetermined point in the distant future?
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch)   Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch) EmptySat 15 Jun 2013 - 9:35

Yes, I'm up for this one, despite knowing next to nothing about the previous game in the series. My friend Dave - who worshipped Bayonetta 1 but dislikes Nintendo's home consoles - says he'll buy a Wii U when Bayonetta 2 comes out, "play the s*** out of it", and then trade it all back in! There's a solution for those Internet people who complained about the Nintendo-only nature of the game! Winky Face
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch)   Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch) EmptySat 15 Jun 2013 - 12:47

This was one of the main reasons I wanted a Wii U, I love me some Bayonetta goodness. I wouldn't worry about not knowing much about the first as it didn't make that much sense to anyone that played it either.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch)   Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch) EmptySat 15 Jun 2013 - 21:27

Also one of my main reason to buy a wii u.
Back to top Go down
Axis1500
Vote Thread
Axis1500

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch)   Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch) EmptySun 16 Jun 2013 - 6:30

According to someone on another forum, apparently Nintendo during E3 hinted that Bayo 1 would be coming Wii-U-wards too.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch)   Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch) EmptySun 16 Jun 2013 - 10:10

Axis1500 wrote:
According to someone on another forum, apparently Nintendo during E3 hinted that Bayo 1 would be coming Wii-U-wards too.
So we can all not understand together! Yay! Grin
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch)   Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch) EmptySun 16 Jun 2013 - 18:24

I did always think that would be logical, and its not like the Wii U release schedule is over crowded at the moment. If certainly pick it up, anyway.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch)   Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch) EmptySun 16 Jun 2013 - 22:07

I don't find this all the exciting to be honest, didn't think the first was all that special, also she looks silly with short hair.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch)   Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch) EmptyTue 18 Jun 2013 - 0:14

I've played a few chapters of the first game on ps3 & it's........

Odd, especially the out of place music.
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch)   Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch) EmptyTue 18 Jun 2013 - 6:41

I wouldn't say it ws out of place, I think it suits the game perfectly.
Back to top Go down
fronkhead
Disciple of Scullion
fronkhead

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch)   Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch) EmptyFri 21 Jun 2013 - 1:30

Bayonetta is one of my favourite games ever -- even including the shoddy PS3 port which I played before purchasing on 360 -- so I'm really, really looking forward to this.

As a result I actually haven't had a look at any gameplay footage since the Direct, I'm that confident it's going to be good.

To hear Platinum are targeting 60fps with this release is good news, too, as a smooth framerate is absolutely needed to keep reactions sharp for dodging incoming attacks.
Back to top Go down
nupkin
Stability Update
nupkin

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch)   Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch) EmptyFri 21 Jun 2013 - 22:00

Fellas, if you love the game because of her, I hope it's because of her because of two very large reasons: her unparalleled intellect and her strong moral values... Naughty
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch)   Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch) EmptyFri 21 Jun 2013 - 22:24

I've never gotten how some guys can swoon over a woman in a video game.

It's just plain odd.
Back to top Go down
nupkin
Stability Update
nupkin

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch)   Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch) EmptyFri 21 Jun 2013 - 22:26

I've never understood why guys swoon over make-believe women in video games either! (says she who had a crush on Ken from Street Fighter throughout her childhood years Embarrassed)
Back to top Go down
fronkhead
Disciple of Scullion
fronkhead

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch)   Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch) EmptySat 22 Jun 2013 - 0:02

Me neither, though I understand if it's a dating sim or something from Japan like LovePlus, Tokimeki Memorial or PhotoKano, where there's actual character development and so on going on and you are more likely to relate to the characters due to the real life setting.

I was actually not going to purchase the original Bayonetta due to how unappealing I found Bayonetta herself to be, but I was glad I did get it, since it was all tongue-in-cheek.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch)   Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch) EmptySat 22 Jun 2013 - 7:33

Can't say I understand it then either.  Then again, I've never had a "celebrity crush". Meh
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch)   Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch) EmptySat 22 Jun 2013 - 9:49

They did a study in one of the ivy league university's, about this and basically our brain still finds certain shapes etc attractive even on a video game character.
Back to top Go down
beemoh
Koopaling

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch)   Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch) EmptyTue 25 Jun 2013 - 1:10

Probably not going to get this, as I've just dug out the original and remembered exactly how embarrassingly awful I am at it. How I bluffed my way through as much of it as I have is beyond me.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch)   Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch) EmptyMon 28 Oct 2013 - 22:11

Gave this a go yesterday. Moves really well, looks incredible, nice and tight. Enough about bayonetta though. It was rock hard but still very satisfying. Enough about my penis though. It had a really nice dodge mechanic, great combat and graphics to die for. I don't know how much of that was in the first game but it felt really nice and I'll definitely be picking it up.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch)   Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch) EmptyMon 28 Oct 2013 - 22:26

The dodge mechanic was a big part of the first game, so yeah, glad to hear that's carried over.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch)   Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch) EmptyMon 28 Oct 2013 - 22:46

Great. After reading the first impressions, my new most anticipated Wii U game is Buskalilly's walloper.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch)   Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch) EmptyTue 29 Oct 2013 - 7:46

Well that's put me off my breakfast. Still interested in the game though, although after 101, I have lingering doubts. Hoping that the camera, characterisation and mission length are all better in this game than in Platinum's previous offering.
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch)   Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch) EmptyTue 29 Oct 2013 - 9:10

By mission length are you saying TW101's were too long? I think Bayonettas were shorter. I struggle to get through TW101s at times as the do seem rather long. Not sure what your problem with the camera is in it though, just the fact you can't move it?
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch)   Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch) EmptyTue 29 Oct 2013 - 9:28

If you checked out my YouTube video for my most anticipated games, this is up there just on the merits of the 1st. But hearing Buska thoughts on this I'm even more excited for this.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch)   Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch) EmptyTue 29 Oct 2013 - 9:36

andyman949 wrote:
By mission length are you saying TW101's were too long? I think Bayonettas were shorter. I struggle to get through TW101s at times as the do seem rather long. Not sure what your problem with the camera is in it though, just the fact you can't move it?
Yes, far too long.  I lost interest by the end, and starting another felt like a chore.  Good to hear that Bayonetta's were shorter.  As for the camera, I kept getting hit by stuff off-screen, and there was a horrible section in a river where I couldn't see where I was going.  Total nightmare.

Last edited by Balladeath on Tue 29 Oct 2013 - 11:25; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Bayonetta 2 (Sexy Librarians All Over Your Switch)
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next