*Kirby Your Enthusiasm theme plays*

HomeHome  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other

Go down 
+15
Balladeer
OrangeRakoon
Buskalilly
masofdas
Muss
Crumpy Andy
gjones
Kriken
EofGizmo
fronkhead
Rum
The Cappuccino Kid
Treesmurf
Jimbob
The_Jaster
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 35, 36, 37
AuthorMessage
Balladeer
The Next Miyamoto
Balladeer

I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other    I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 37 EmptyMon 7 Jun 2021 - 21:55

I only remember the one where there are three genders, and the middle one has invertible genitals.  (The Player of Games I believe.) Haven't read as much of those as maybe I should.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Buskalilly
Nayru
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other    I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 37 EmptyTue 8 Jun 2021 - 2:14

The Player of Games is the one that anyone into games should read.
The 3-gendered race you're referring to is the alien race from that book specifically. The people in the Culture itself can swap and change things about themselves throughout their lives, its extremely transhuman.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
masofdas
The Next Koizumi
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other    I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 37 EmptyWed 16 Jun 2021 - 9:23

Anything from the direct not really thread worthy standout? I'm keen for Cruis'n Blast but doesn't mention anything about online which could be disappointing.

Danganronpa seems a good fit for Switch, doubtful I'll get the main games but weird party game might be fun.
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other    I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 37 EmptyWed 16 Jun 2021 - 11:35

Hey, what about the Monkey Ball Collection? I'm on the fence myself (thus likely to "fall out" imminently); I loved some of the party games, and the aesthetic, but it was too hard for an uncoordinated buffoon like me.
Back to top Go down
http://jimbobsonofriber.tumblr.com/
masofdas
The Next Koizumi
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other    I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 37 EmptyWed 16 Jun 2021 - 11:39

Wait for the Cappa review on that one.
Back to top Go down
neil
Stability Update
neil

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other    I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 37 EmptyWed 16 Jun 2021 - 13:33

I bought Banana Blitz, but it wasn't very good. The multiplayer games were not too fun, and the single player was kind of ugly with some really frustrating levels.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
The Next Miyamoto
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other    I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 37 EmptyWed 16 Jun 2021 - 19:10

Banana Blitz is famously worse than the GC games though. I bought it as a Wii launch(?) title off the high from the other games' minigames (the single-player had always been too tough for me) and couldn't stand either the single-player (the snowy boss killed my will to play) or the cut-down games. A crushing disappointment.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
masofdas
The Next Koizumi
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other    I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 37 EmptyMon 28 Jun 2021 - 21:17

Been playing more Switch in recent weeks and if you've popped your head into the excited thread, a lot upcoming I'm looking forward to on Switch and that's just stuff we know.

Mix in backlog, deals, indies etc could be more than just Metroid Dread being played that I'm looking for a second controller as I've found in the last few weeks that having to need to charge my Switch Pro Controller a couple of times and the cable just isn't long enough to continue play.  

Basically thinking about picking up a second controller, which I'll just use when the Pro is on charge, any suggestions for something nice to use but cheap.

Tomorrow a Metroid Dread Switch Pro Controller be announced, and I'll want that, lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other    I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 37 Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other
Page 37 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 35, 36, 37