We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Talking About the Weather Thread (Roman Rains)

Go down 
+7
Rum
Treesmurf
Crumpy Andy
masofdas
Jimbob
The Cappuccino Kid
JayMoyles
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

Talking About the Weather Thread (Roman Rains) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talking About the Weather Thread (Roman Rains)   Talking About the Weather Thread (Roman Rains) - Page 6 EmptyFri 20 Oct 2023 - 8:24

Everyone's used to it here. It's cooled a bit now, and all the Japanese folk (and my Mexican girlfriend) are walking around in jackets and I'm thoroughly enjoying the cool breeze in my shorts and t-shirt.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Talking About the Weather Thread (Roman Rains)   Talking About the Weather Thread (Roman Rains) - Page 6 EmptyFri 20 Oct 2023 - 18:17

Every so often I think, 'You know I'd probably do better up in Scotland weather-wise, I can't stand the heat and I'm usually quite happy in cooler temperatures.' Then Cappa posts one of his updates in this thread and they're inevitably biblical. (I know I'd suffer in Japan...)

Anybody having a more moderate time? And the laundry question genuinely still stands, especially since we've found out that the underfloor heating doesn't bloody work. Duh!
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Talking About the Weather Thread (Roman Rains)   Talking About the Weather Thread (Roman Rains) - Page 6 EmptySun 19 Nov 2023 - 17:06

Balladeer wrote:

Anybody having a more moderate time?  And the laundry question genuinely still stands, especially since we've found out that the underfloor heating doesn't bloody work. Duh!

Man, I love the Scottish weather. I'm definitely more a fan of colder weather than the heat and even in the hotter months, it's bearable unlike some of the temperatures you all end up with down South. As for the laundry dilemma... by funding Eon's budget for the year. Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Talking About the Weather Thread (Roman Rains)   Talking About the Weather Thread (Roman Rains) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Talking About the Weather Thread (Roman Rains)
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6