We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

♫ Spider-Man, Spider-Man, Does Whatever a Spider Can, Surfs The Web, For His Games, Here They Are, Now Go Away, There Goes the Spider-Maaaaan ♫

Go down 
+3
The_Jaster
Balladeer
masofdas
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

♫ Spider-Man, Spider-Man, Does Whatever a Spider Can, Surfs The Web, For His Games, Here They Are, Now Go Away, There Goes the Spider-Maaaaan ♫ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ♫ Spider-Man, Spider-Man, Does Whatever a Spider Can, Surfs The Web, For His Games, Here They Are, Now Go Away, There Goes the Spider-Maaaaan ♫   ♫ Spider-Man, Spider-Man, Does Whatever a Spider Can, Surfs The Web, For His Games, Here They Are, Now Go Away, There Goes the Spider-Maaaaan ♫ - Page 2 EmptyWed 26 Sep 2018 - 22:32

I've not really looked but what's off putting is it's less than that on PS4 with Xenoverse 2 as well.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

♫ Spider-Man, Spider-Man, Does Whatever a Spider Can, Surfs The Web, For His Games, Here They Are, Now Go Away, There Goes the Spider-Maaaaan ♫ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ♫ Spider-Man, Spider-Man, Does Whatever a Spider Can, Surfs The Web, For His Games, Here They Are, Now Go Away, There Goes the Spider-Maaaaan ♫   ♫ Spider-Man, Spider-Man, Does Whatever a Spider Can, Surfs The Web, For His Games, Here They Are, Now Go Away, There Goes the Spider-Maaaaan ♫ - Page 2 EmptyWed 26 Sep 2018 - 22:38

Switch tax, mate! It's technically a new game on the platform, too.

To be honest, I think I'll call it now and say I'll be skipping it for the time being until it drops down on Switch. I suspect I'll be spending time with SCVI and potentially going back to Tekken 7 in future for my fighting games of choice.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: ♫ Spider-Man, Spider-Man, Does Whatever a Spider Can, Surfs The Web, For His Games, Here They Are, Now Go Away, There Goes the Spider-Maaaaan ♫   ♫ Spider-Man, Spider-Man, Does Whatever a Spider Can, Surfs The Web, For His Games, Here They Are, Now Go Away, There Goes the Spider-Maaaaan ♫ - Page 2 EmptyThu 27 Sep 2018 - 21:04

Yeah SCVI does have my interest as well
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: ♫ Spider-Man, Spider-Man, Does Whatever a Spider Can, Surfs The Web, For His Games, Here They Are, Now Go Away, There Goes the Spider-Maaaaan ♫   ♫ Spider-Man, Spider-Man, Does Whatever a Spider Can, Surfs The Web, For His Games, Here They Are, Now Go Away, There Goes the Spider-Maaaaan ♫ - Page 2 EmptyThu 27 Sep 2018 - 22:21

I'll hopefully be about on Saturday night for a few rounds on the beta if you're keen. Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: ♫ Spider-Man, Spider-Man, Does Whatever a Spider Can, Surfs The Web, For His Games, Here They Are, Now Go Away, There Goes the Spider-Maaaaan ♫   ♫ Spider-Man, Spider-Man, Does Whatever a Spider Can, Surfs The Web, For His Games, Here They Are, Now Go Away, There Goes the Spider-Maaaaan ♫ - Page 2 EmptyThu 27 Sep 2018 - 22:25

Yeah I'm really keen
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: ♫ Spider-Man, Spider-Man, Does Whatever a Spider Can, Surfs The Web, For His Games, Here They Are, Now Go Away, There Goes the Spider-Maaaaan ♫   ♫ Spider-Man, Spider-Man, Does Whatever a Spider Can, Surfs The Web, For His Games, Here They Are, Now Go Away, There Goes the Spider-Maaaaan ♫ - Page 2 EmptyThu 27 Sep 2018 - 22:28

We shall arrange something over the ol' DMs then - I'll be around about 9pm on that night. If there's a party lobby or something, we can rope Andy in too, I'm sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ♫ Spider-Man, Spider-Man, Does Whatever a Spider Can, Surfs The Web, For His Games, Here They Are, Now Go Away, There Goes the Spider-Maaaaan ♫   ♫ Spider-Man, Spider-Man, Does Whatever a Spider Can, Surfs The Web, For His Games, Here They Are, Now Go Away, There Goes the Spider-Maaaaan ♫ - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

♫ Spider-Man, Spider-Man, Does Whatever a Spider Can, Surfs The Web, For His Games, Here They Are, Now Go Away, There Goes the Spider-Maaaaan ♫
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2