We've got a Good Feeling about Peach's new game.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

♫ Spider-Man, Spider-Man, Does Whatever a Spider Can, Surfs The Web, For His Games, Here They Are, Now Go Away, There Goes the Spider-Maaaaan ♫

Go down 
+3
The_Jaster
Balladeer
masofdas
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

♫ Spider-Man, Spider-Man, Does Whatever a Spider Can, Surfs The Web, For His Games, Here They Are, Now Go Away, There Goes the Spider-Maaaaan ♫ Empty
PostSubject: ♫ Spider-Man, Spider-Man, Does Whatever a Spider Can, Surfs The Web, For His Games, Here They Are, Now Go Away, There Goes the Spider-Maaaaan ♫   ♫ Spider-Man, Spider-Man, Does Whatever a Spider Can, Surfs The Web, For His Games, Here They Are, Now Go Away, There Goes the Spider-Maaaaan ♫ EmptySun 26 Aug 2018 - 18:34

Games of September

Spoiler:

Best of the Rest

♫ Spider-Man, Spider-Man, Does Whatever a Spider Can, Surfs The Web, For His Games, Here They Are, Now Go Away, There Goes the Spider-Maaaaan ♫ Avengers-infinity-war-2018-4k-cq
Spoiler:

What about you?

Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

♫ Spider-Man, Spider-Man, Does Whatever a Spider Can, Surfs The Web, For His Games, Here They Are, Now Go Away, There Goes the Spider-Maaaaan ♫ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ♫ Spider-Man, Spider-Man, Does Whatever a Spider Can, Surfs The Web, For His Games, Here They Are, Now Go Away, There Goes the Spider-Maaaaan ♫   ♫ Spider-Man, Spider-Man, Does Whatever a Spider Can, Surfs The Web, For His Games, Here They Are, Now Go Away, There Goes the Spider-Maaaaan ♫ EmptyMon 27 Aug 2018 - 10:09

Unless I've missed something, it's an empty month for me.  That's okay - Yoku might finally get the attention Cappa, Fronk, and Rum have been asking me to give it.  And I need to complete Octopath and Okami before the last two months of the year and their megatons.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: ♫ Spider-Man, Spider-Man, Does Whatever a Spider Can, Surfs The Web, For His Games, Here They Are, Now Go Away, There Goes the Spider-Maaaaan ♫   ♫ Spider-Man, Spider-Man, Does Whatever a Spider Can, Surfs The Web, For His Games, Here They Are, Now Go Away, There Goes the Spider-Maaaaan ♫ EmptyMon 27 Aug 2018 - 10:23

Someone informed me Xeno 2 expansion thing is in September and has a retail verison, which I guess is the big Nintendo game.

Months like this is why I was thinking about selling Switch as it's the start of silly season, and it's Labo & DLC.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: ♫ Spider-Man, Spider-Man, Does Whatever a Spider Can, Surfs The Web, For His Games, Here They Are, Now Go Away, There Goes the Spider-Maaaaan ♫   ♫ Spider-Man, Spider-Man, Does Whatever a Spider Can, Surfs The Web, For His Games, Here They Are, Now Go Away, There Goes the Spider-Maaaaan ♫ EmptyMon 27 Aug 2018 - 10:44

Whereas in my case, I have too many Switch games to play and September will give me time to catch up! Razz
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: ♫ Spider-Man, Spider-Man, Does Whatever a Spider Can, Surfs The Web, For His Games, Here They Are, Now Go Away, There Goes the Spider-Maaaaan ♫   ♫ Spider-Man, Spider-Man, Does Whatever a Spider Can, Surfs The Web, For His Games, Here They Are, Now Go Away, There Goes the Spider-Maaaaan ♫ EmptyMon 27 Aug 2018 - 16:50

Games I'm interested in getting:

Spider-man
Fire pro wrestling World (wasn't this meant to be out of at the end of this month?)
Mutant football league
Moonlighter

But like Balla I have plenty I could be playing so I don't think many of these will be day one buys.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: ♫ Spider-Man, Spider-Man, Does Whatever a Spider Can, Surfs The Web, For His Games, Here They Are, Now Go Away, There Goes the Spider-Maaaaan ♫   ♫ Spider-Man, Spider-Man, Does Whatever a Spider Can, Surfs The Web, For His Games, Here They Are, Now Go Away, There Goes the Spider-Maaaaan ♫ EmptyMon 27 Aug 2018 - 17:24

Dates are always subject to change and Fire Pro is one of those.

It's not like I've got nothing to play as I've got stuff across all of gaming and Spider-Man & Tomb Raider from September will be 10-15hr long games each, plus you'll get an indie out of nowhere (could be on Switch which first half of the year was great) that will keep me busy.

Just I'd like to have something on Switch and if you look at my five maybes three are Switch games but Labo Vehicle I want to see how much game there is, then both SNK & DBZ are ones that I might get if Jay (thought you were looking at DBZ Jas?) etc pick up for the online side but if not then I'd get DBZ on something else because it's cheaper.

You do bring up Balla things like Yoku which I've missed and I think it's like £8 physical on PS4ONE (again why not Switch), that worth a punt if or when I see.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: ♫ Spider-Man, Spider-Man, Does Whatever a Spider Can, Surfs The Web, For His Games, Here They Are, Now Go Away, There Goes the Spider-Maaaaan ♫   ♫ Spider-Man, Spider-Man, Does Whatever a Spider Can, Surfs The Web, For His Games, Here They Are, Now Go Away, There Goes the Spider-Maaaaan ♫ EmptyMon 27 Aug 2018 - 17:31

mas wrote:
thought you were looking at DBZ Jas?

Oh I missed that on the list, really enjoyed the beta so that is another one I'm interested in.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: ♫ Spider-Man, Spider-Man, Does Whatever a Spider Can, Surfs The Web, For His Games, Here They Are, Now Go Away, There Goes the Spider-Maaaaan ♫   ♫ Spider-Man, Spider-Man, Does Whatever a Spider Can, Surfs The Web, For His Games, Here They Are, Now Go Away, There Goes the Spider-Maaaaan ♫ EmptyWed 29 Aug 2018 - 21:38

I think I'll get Spidey as a birthday present, so he's on my list this month.

Beyond that, I'll be looking at DBFZ on Switch, especially if Mas or Jas pick it up, and Moonlighter will be on the to-watch list. Oh, and LiS2, although I might just wait until all the episodes are out and go for it then.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Spider-Man, Spider-Man, Does Whatever a Spider Can, Surfs The Web, For His Games, Here They Are, Now Go Away, There Goes the Spider-Maaaaan    ♫ Spider-Man, Spider-Man, Does Whatever a Spider Can, Surfs The Web, For His Games, Here They Are, Now Go Away, There Goes the Spider-Maaaaan ♫ EmptyThu 30 Aug 2018 - 0:19

Spiderman is one I'll be getting for sure and I'm really liking the look if Little Dragon's Cafe. I've already picked up the download version of Slime Rancher for the missus so I suppose you can count that and I reckon I'll get on to Fire Pro Wrestling and Moonlighter too.

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: ♫ Spider-Man, Spider-Man, Does Whatever a Spider Can, Surfs The Web, For His Games, Here They Are, Now Go Away, There Goes the Spider-Maaaaan ♫   ♫ Spider-Man, Spider-Man, Does Whatever a Spider Can, Surfs The Web, For His Games, Here They Are, Now Go Away, There Goes the Spider-Maaaaan ♫ EmptyThu 30 Aug 2018 - 9:31

JayMoyles wrote:
I'll be looking at DBFZ on Switch, especially if Mas or Jas pick it up

If you do could you let me know
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: ♫ Spider-Man, Spider-Man, Does Whatever a Spider Can, Surfs The Web, For His Games, Here They Are, Now Go Away, There Goes the Spider-Maaaaan ♫   ♫ Spider-Man, Spider-Man, Does Whatever a Spider Can, Surfs The Web, For His Games, Here They Are, Now Go Away, There Goes the Spider-Maaaaan ♫ EmptyTue 18 Sep 2018 - 14:32

From what I said I was getting in September well I bought and got the platinum in Spider-Man and downloaded but yet to start Shadow of the Tomb Raider on Xbox One.

With the maybes:

Dragon Quest XI does look good but I can't be arsed with a JRPG even if it's excellent with what's coming the rest of the year and knowing in January that there are two JRPGs I want.

SNK Heroines I didn't get and I don't think I will unless Cappa posts about it being less than £20.

Labo Vehicle I've not seen many reviews on it and doubt it's for me.

428 this is much different then I thought it was and it's not for me even with the good reviews.

Dragon Ball is the only one that is still on my radar, anyone else getting?

Now I've talked about September, this Sunday, October will be going up and it has roughly 50 games coming to retail including likes if Call of Duty, Assassins Creed, Forza, Red Dead the normal big hitters but some cool stuff for 3DS for instance and like always name ideas, please.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: ♫ Spider-Man, Spider-Man, Does Whatever a Spider Can, Surfs The Web, For His Games, Here They Are, Now Go Away, There Goes the Spider-Maaaaan ♫   ♫ Spider-Man, Spider-Man, Does Whatever a Spider Can, Surfs The Web, For His Games, Here They Are, Now Go Away, There Goes the Spider-Maaaaan ♫ EmptyWed 19 Sep 2018 - 0:46

masofdas wrote:

Dragon Ball is the only one that is still on my radar, anyone else getting?

If you and Jas are still game, then sure. Otherwise, not too sure about picking up a fighting game to play by myself or solely with randoms online.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: ♫ Spider-Man, Spider-Man, Does Whatever a Spider Can, Surfs The Web, For His Games, Here They Are, Now Go Away, There Goes the Spider-Maaaaan ♫   ♫ Spider-Man, Spider-Man, Does Whatever a Spider Can, Surfs The Web, For His Games, Here They Are, Now Go Away, There Goes the Spider-Maaaaan ♫ EmptyWed 19 Sep 2018 - 1:55

Probably won't be a day one buy for me as I'm quite happy with the games I have on Switch at the minute.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: ♫ Spider-Man, Spider-Man, Does Whatever a Spider Can, Surfs The Web, For His Games, Here They Are, Now Go Away, There Goes the Spider-Maaaaan ♫   ♫ Spider-Man, Spider-Man, Does Whatever a Spider Can, Surfs The Web, For His Games, Here They Are, Now Go Away, There Goes the Spider-Maaaaan ♫ EmptyWed 19 Sep 2018 - 9:52

I've got nothing to play on Switch that it does make it something more appealing to me.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: ♫ Spider-Man, Spider-Man, Does Whatever a Spider Can, Surfs The Web, For His Games, Here They Are, Now Go Away, There Goes the Spider-Maaaaan ♫   ♫ Spider-Man, Spider-Man, Does Whatever a Spider Can, Surfs The Web, For His Games, Here They Are, Now Go Away, There Goes the Spider-Maaaaan ♫ EmptyWed 19 Sep 2018 - 23:25

I'm more in the same camp as Jas right now, but if you can find it at a decent price - £30 or less - then I'll go for it at launch. Otherwise, I'll hold off for now until it drops in price a wee bit.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: ♫ Spider-Man, Spider-Man, Does Whatever a Spider Can, Surfs The Web, For His Games, Here They Are, Now Go Away, There Goes the Spider-Maaaaan ♫   ♫ Spider-Man, Spider-Man, Does Whatever a Spider Can, Surfs The Web, For His Games, Here They Are, Now Go Away, There Goes the Spider-Maaaaan ♫ EmptyThu 20 Sep 2018 - 8:50

I also just thought about it and I would need the online which unless I join a family plan, I've got no plans to join up for.

I still would like to play the single player though, that I think like you might be looking for it at a cheap price.

Still name ideas for October please.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: ♫ Spider-Man, Spider-Man, Does Whatever a Spider Can, Surfs The Web, For His Games, Here They Are, Now Go Away, There Goes the Spider-Maaaaan ♫   ♫ Spider-Man, Spider-Man, Does Whatever a Spider Can, Surfs The Web, For His Games, Here They Are, Now Go Away, There Goes the Spider-Maaaaan ♫ EmptyThu 20 Sep 2018 - 20:05

Let's Get This Mario Party Started
Praise the Steadily Less Visible Sun!
What's Out In October?  Wow, Some More Free NES Games!
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: ♫ Spider-Man, Spider-Man, Does Whatever a Spider Can, Surfs The Web, For His Games, Here They Are, Now Go Away, There Goes the Spider-Maaaaan ♫   ♫ Spider-Man, Spider-Man, Does Whatever a Spider Can, Surfs The Web, For His Games, Here They Are, Now Go Away, There Goes the Spider-Maaaaan ♫ EmptyThu 20 Sep 2018 - 22:14

In Which Such Classics As Crayola Scoot and Chicken Range Are Heading Your Way So GET HYPE GAMERS!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: ♫ Spider-Man, Spider-Man, Does Whatever a Spider Can, Surfs The Web, For His Games, Here They Are, Now Go Away, There Goes the Spider-Maaaaan ♫   ♫ Spider-Man, Spider-Man, Does Whatever a Spider Can, Surfs The Web, For His Games, Here They Are, Now Go Away, There Goes the Spider-Maaaaan ♫ EmptySat 22 Sep 2018 - 16:45

Someone can do better, surely?
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: ♫ Spider-Man, Spider-Man, Does Whatever a Spider Can, Surfs The Web, For His Games, Here They Are, Now Go Away, There Goes the Spider-Maaaaan ♫   ♫ Spider-Man, Spider-Man, Does Whatever a Spider Can, Surfs The Web, For His Games, Here They Are, Now Go Away, There Goes the Spider-Maaaaan ♫ EmptySat 22 Sep 2018 - 17:16

I'd use Balla's "What's Out In October? Wow, Some More Free NES Games!" but without the sarcastic undertone Razz
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: ♫ Spider-Man, Spider-Man, Does Whatever a Spider Can, Surfs The Web, For His Games, Here They Are, Now Go Away, There Goes the Spider-Maaaaan ♫   ♫ Spider-Man, Spider-Man, Does Whatever a Spider Can, Surfs The Web, For His Games, Here They Are, Now Go Away, There Goes the Spider-Maaaaan ♫ EmptySat 22 Sep 2018 - 19:48

It needs to be something snappy, like:

"This is a list of the videogames/video games and other things of interest, that release in October in the year of our lord 2018, that you may or may not exchange money for this month or in the future. Have fun xoxo masofdas"
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: ♫ Spider-Man, Spider-Man, Does Whatever a Spider Can, Surfs The Web, For His Games, Here They Are, Now Go Away, There Goes the Spider-Maaaaan ♫   ♫ Spider-Man, Spider-Man, Does Whatever a Spider Can, Surfs The Web, For His Games, Here They Are, Now Go Away, There Goes the Spider-Maaaaan ♫ EmptySat 22 Sep 2018 - 19:55

Jimbob wrote:
I'd use Balla's "What's Out In October? Wow, Some More Free NES Games!" but without the sarcastic undertone Razz

As this is a Nintendo-centric gaming forum, I will be adding the "free" NES games to the best of the rest section, if I know what's coming.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: ♫ Spider-Man, Spider-Man, Does Whatever a Spider Can, Surfs The Web, For His Games, Here They Are, Now Go Away, There Goes the Spider-Maaaaan ♫   ♫ Spider-Man, Spider-Man, Does Whatever a Spider Can, Surfs The Web, For His Games, Here They Are, Now Go Away, There Goes the Spider-Maaaaan ♫ EmptySun 23 Sep 2018 - 21:53

JayMoyles wrote:
In Which Such Classics As Crayola Scoot and Chicken Range Are Heading Your Way So GET HYPE GAMERS!!!!!!!

masofdas wrote:
Someone can do better, surely?

No, they can't. The obvious choice was right there and ya blew it. Disappointed, Mas, disappointed.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: ♫ Spider-Man, Spider-Man, Does Whatever a Spider Can, Surfs The Web, For His Games, Here They Are, Now Go Away, There Goes the Spider-Maaaaan ♫   ♫ Spider-Man, Spider-Man, Does Whatever a Spider Can, Surfs The Web, For His Games, Here They Are, Now Go Away, There Goes the Spider-Maaaaan ♫ EmptyWed 26 Sep 2018 - 12:17

Now online is set up for Switch, Dragon Ball is back in my sights and out this Friday, has anyone decided to take the plunge?
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: ♫ Spider-Man, Spider-Man, Does Whatever a Spider Can, Surfs The Web, For His Games, Here They Are, Now Go Away, There Goes the Spider-Maaaaan ♫   ♫ Spider-Man, Spider-Man, Does Whatever a Spider Can, Surfs The Web, For His Games, Here They Are, Now Go Away, There Goes the Spider-Maaaaan ♫ EmptyWed 26 Sep 2018 - 22:23

Man, I'm tempted. I can't find it cheaper than £45 anywhere though and I can't really justify paying full whack for it right now... have you found any decent deals for it anywhere?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ♫ Spider-Man, Spider-Man, Does Whatever a Spider Can, Surfs The Web, For His Games, Here They Are, Now Go Away, There Goes the Spider-Maaaaan ♫   ♫ Spider-Man, Spider-Man, Does Whatever a Spider Can, Surfs The Web, For His Games, Here They Are, Now Go Away, There Goes the Spider-Maaaaan ♫ Empty

Back to top Go down

♫ Spider-Man, Spider-Man, Does Whatever a Spider Can, Surfs The Web, For His Games, Here They Are, Now Go Away, There Goes the Spider-Maaaaan ♫
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GNamer Forum :: Gaming Miscellaneous :: General Gaming Discussions-
Jump to: