Nintendo in encouraging Emio-lation shocker

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Animal Crossing We wanted a Horizon as well

Go down 
+12
OrangeRakoon
shanks
Muss
JayMoyles
Jimbob
Treesmurf
Balladeer
Buskalilly
The_Jaster
The Cappuccino Kid
Crumpy Andy
masofdas
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

Animal Crossing We wanted a Horizon as well - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing We wanted a Horizon as well   Animal Crossing We wanted a Horizon as well - Page 4 EmptyTue 24 Mar 2020 - 9:48

I've got a hippo who is also about the gains.

I've almost paid off my 198k loan and got most of the fruit now on my Island.

Today I should get three new villagers, which is exciting.
Back to top Go down
OrangeRakoon
Disciple of Greener
OrangeRakoon

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing We wanted a Horizon as well   Animal Crossing We wanted a Horizon as well - Page 4 EmptyTue 24 Mar 2020 - 11:30

Balladeer wrote:
A decision has been made. The Lady and I are going to get this next Sunday. Look out for us lads.

Honestly Balla, I think you'll like it - it's my first proper AC and I'm actually reminded at times of Ever Oasis
Back to top Go down
http://www.orkn.uk
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing We wanted a Horizon as well   Animal Crossing We wanted a Horizon as well - Page 4 EmptyTue 24 Mar 2020 - 13:17

I'll have the upgraded house and three villagers when I wake up, which is pretty tight. I'm finding it very easy to lose enormous chunks of time to this game at the moment.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
OrangeRakoon
Disciple of Greener
OrangeRakoon

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing We wanted a Horizon as well   Animal Crossing We wanted a Horizon as well - Page 4 EmptyTue 24 Mar 2020 - 14:35

The villagers come one day at a time, just to manage your expectations. I'm waiting on tomorrow for my third
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing We wanted a Horizon as well   Animal Crossing We wanted a Horizon as well - Page 4 EmptyTue 24 Mar 2020 - 14:37

OrangeRakoon wrote:
Honestly Balla, I think you'll like it - it's my first proper AC and I'm actually reminded at times of Ever Oasis

I hope so! Trouble is, what I liked EO for was its mixture of dungeoneering and town stuff. If AC did a spin-off with an adventure part I'd be all over that.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing We wanted a Horizon as well   Animal Crossing We wanted a Horizon as well - Page 4 EmptyTue 24 Mar 2020 - 14:39

OrangeRakoon wrote:
The villagers come one day at a time, just to manage your expectations. I'm waiting on tomorrow for my third

I now know this Sad
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing We wanted a Horizon as well   Animal Crossing We wanted a Horizon as well - Page 4 EmptyTue 24 Mar 2020 - 14:49

OrangeRakoon wrote:

Back to top Go down
OrangeRakoon
Disciple of Greener
OrangeRakoon

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing We wanted a Horizon as well   Animal Crossing We wanted a Horizon as well - Page 4 EmptyTue 24 Mar 2020 - 16:20

Balladeer wrote:
OrangeRakoon wrote:

I hope so! Trouble is, what I liked EO for was its mixture of dungeoneering and town stuff. If AC did a spin-off with an adventure part I'd be all over that.

Obviously it's not the same and they get repetitive, but going on mystery island tours helps me with this - going off away from my town to gather resources in the wilderness. What I dislike about them (there being only a handful of island layouts) you'll probably appreciate for only being procgen-lite Razz
Back to top Go down
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing We wanted a Horizon as well   Animal Crossing We wanted a Horizon as well - Page 4 EmptyWed 25 Mar 2020 - 15:50

If anybody has a typewriter appear in their shop, could you please let me know. My girl would like one.

Meanwhile over in Kraken Bay, I had a couple of forumites check out my wonderful urinal beach. I've had my final resident move in, Carmilla - a crazy rabbit. She joins other newbies, Rodeo - an Ox who looks like a satanic priest - and Sydney - a vanilla koala bear.

Looking forward to establishing a town hall soon.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing We wanted a Horizon as well   Animal Crossing We wanted a Horizon as well - Page 4 EmptyWed 25 Mar 2020 - 16:11

I've also got Rodeo

I paid off another loan and now Nook wants nearly 400k for one extra room
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing We wanted a Horizon as well   Animal Crossing We wanted a Horizon as well - Page 4 EmptyWed 25 Mar 2020 - 23:41

I had a whopper day on the island - I've made my bridge, deweeded the entire cliff area of the island and I'm now sorting furniture for my three prospect islanders. This really is a great game, isn't it?
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing We wanted a Horizon as well   Animal Crossing We wanted a Horizon as well - Page 4 EmptyWed 25 Mar 2020 - 23:55

Its a belter!
One thing Ive noticed is that everyone has the same stuff in their store on the same day. I saw the protein shaker and bought it for my jock islander Biff. The same day, Matty saw it in his store, and this morning I got it in the mail from our very own smurfy 😂😄

Much appreciated, by the way.
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing We wanted a Horizon as well   Animal Crossing We wanted a Horizon as well - Page 4 EmptyThu 26 Mar 2020 - 3:25

I've started bending the laws of time due to the fact that otherwise once I fish and bug catch I've got nothing to do
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing We wanted a Horizon as well   Animal Crossing We wanted a Horizon as well - Page 4 EmptyThu 26 Mar 2020 - 10:26

Just, like, vibe, man.
Back to top Go down
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing We wanted a Horizon as well   Animal Crossing We wanted a Horizon as well - Page 4 EmptyThu 26 Mar 2020 - 10:49

I like the slower days. Spend a little bit of time with my villagers, dump stuff on my beach, send some mail to friends. Still do the usual collecting resources routine, but I'm in this for the long haul.

My shops are all shut today as construction is underway today, perhaps I'll spend some time tending to the dumping ground for clothes that is my island Laughing
Back to top Go down
OrangeRakoon
Disciple of Greener
OrangeRakoon

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing We wanted a Horizon as well   Animal Crossing We wanted a Horizon as well - Page 4 EmptyThu 26 Mar 2020 - 17:21

shanks wrote:
I've started bending the laws of time due to the fact that otherwise once I fish and bug catch I've got nothing to do

I don't buy your excuses you time traveling cur

The Nook Mile+ tasks constantly refresh and you can farm mystery islands for as long as you like!
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing We wanted a Horizon as well   Animal Crossing We wanted a Horizon as well - Page 4 EmptyThu 26 Mar 2020 - 18:56

shanks wrote:

Animal Crossing We wanted a Horizon as well - Page 4 ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia1.tenor.com%2Fimages%2F857262ab8b26be63e6933e37e19543d7%2Ftenor
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing We wanted a Horizon as well   Animal Crossing We wanted a Horizon as well - Page 4 EmptyThu 26 Mar 2020 - 20:23

Ahh, my villagers have started doing those things that make Animal Crossing fun to boot up: One of them started asking me about my secret skills, of which drawing shaved bears is one Razz
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing We wanted a Horizon as well   Animal Crossing We wanted a Horizon as well - Page 4 EmptyFri 27 Mar 2020 - 22:43

Balladeer wrote:
OrangeRakoon wrote:

I hope so!  Trouble is, what I liked EO for was its mixture of dungeoneering and town stuff.  If AC did a spin-off with an adventure part I'd be all over that.  
There's a certain island that I've seen people travel to that's definitely what I'd call Animal Crossing's version of dungeoneering.

Buskalilly wrote:
Its a belter!
One thing Ive noticed is that everyone has the same stuff in their store on the same day. I saw the protein shaker and bought it for my jock islander Biff. The same day, Matty saw it in his store, and this morning I got it in the mail from our very own smurfy 😂😄

Much appreciated, by the way.
No problem, that sucks that it's not different though, if I have one gripe with the game so far it's the lack of variety in the random aspects like villagers, I've seen too many of the same villagers on different islands.

shanks wrote:

Animal Crossing We wanted a Horizon as well - Page 4 4b79d-sdcnm

To be honest I've seen a lot of talk of this and it's dividing the fan base a bit, I don't like it personally but as long as I'm not getting everything spoilt for me because of it then I'm good.

I caught one of my villagers singing to themselves the other day and they got embarrassed when they seen me watching, I gave them a clap and they started singing again, it was the cutest thing and exactly the kind of wholesomeness I want from this game.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing We wanted a Horizon as well   Animal Crossing We wanted a Horizon as well - Page 4 EmptyFri 27 Mar 2020 - 23:49

I think theres a smaller number of villagers but with more dialogue variety between them, which is something Ive always hoped for.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing We wanted a Horizon as well   Animal Crossing We wanted a Horizon as well - Page 4 EmptySat 28 Mar 2020 - 13:47

This might now be my favourite Switch game
Animal Crossing We wanted a Horizon as well - Page 4 Img_2021
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing We wanted a Horizon as well   Animal Crossing We wanted a Horizon as well - Page 4 EmptySat 28 Mar 2020 - 16:25

Well, I haven't been here for a bit over a week, and it's probably because when I'm not working (bloody "useful technological communicative advances") I'm on the Animal Crossing. This makes me so happy. All of it.

And I only for a couple of hours at most a day, because that's the point. Don't try and "complete" it, folks.
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing We wanted a Horizon as well   Animal Crossing We wanted a Horizon as well - Page 4 EmptySun 29 Mar 2020 - 18:24

Oh no. I missed out on turnip day Sad

Nevermind though. My campsite had its first guest today, a certain Curlos the sheep. He seems alright so I set him up with a place. Mable's decided to set up shop here for good now, and construction continues apace. I also finally paid off the debt and now have a second bedroom. It's immediately been filled with Sturgeon's and Stringfish.

I had the best luck yesterday with a nook island. The whole place was full of river mouths and cliff rivers, which meant I caught so many rare fish!

Odd sightings of engorged raccoons have been spotted all over my island though. Hope they're not an invasive species!
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing We wanted a Horizon as well   Animal Crossing We wanted a Horizon as well - Page 4 EmptySun 29 Mar 2020 - 19:16

I should have the Able Sister shop open tomorrow and maybe someone will come to my campsite as well.

I spent all morning catching fish which I only got one new one, also Cappa was a great help with Turnips today, hoping to get a good price as I need 200k to pay off the rest of this house loan at the moment.

@Jimbob I had that with New Beginnings as I think I paid off all my house loans and I was sort of done, but then the Cube game had less to do but then I had the same with New Leaf still put like 40hrs into

Yet this one with building your own stuff and online being a bigger thing can see even if I drop off it be comeback at Xmas because of this cool stuff and others doing the same
Back to top Go down
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing We wanted a Horizon as well   Animal Crossing We wanted a Horizon as well - Page 4 EmptyMon 30 Mar 2020 - 15:27

https://twitter.com/goldcIiffs/status/1244375807369363456

Requires sound Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Animal Crossing We wanted a Horizon as well   Animal Crossing We wanted a Horizon as well - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Animal Crossing We wanted a Horizon as well
Page 4 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next