We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)

Go down 
+7
The Cappuccino Kid
Sammy Snake
Muss
The_Jaster
Jimbob
Crumpy Andy
Buskalilly
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 21 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 11 EmptyMon 26 Aug 2019 - 18:14

Looks like Andy could have a late push after Astral Chain getting very good reviews with his last three being three game's that all look like they could go either way.

Also Jimbob maybe should have gone for Control which actually has numerous 10's but a lower avg than Astral Chain due to a 2/5 review.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 11 EmptyWed 28 Aug 2019 - 22:00

I think Star Wars will let Andy down a bit and I've not heard anything about Biomutant. And who the fuck knows with Death Stranding? Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 11 EmptyWed 28 Aug 2019 - 22:16

DS is either going to be near 100 or 30.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 11 EmptyWed 28 Aug 2019 - 22:33

Yep. Laughing

I don't even know if I want to play it yet... I was actually quite excited after that awesome story trailer which ended with Mads and his skeleton pals coming out of the water. It painted the game in a really positive light and didn't seem to be leaning too heavily into mental Kojima territory. And then Gamescom happened... piss mushrooms and Geoff Keighley. Laughing
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 11 EmptyWed 28 Aug 2019 - 22:39

Geoff's Ludens Fan was kinda funny as the character is a super fan that Sam gives zero shites about.

I reckon that's how Kojima really feels about Geoff.

Also I can imagine more friends like CHVRCHES making cameos or they're just on the soundtrack of songs that complement the game.

Yes Death Stranding has two soundtracks.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 11 EmptyThu 29 Aug 2019 - 15:48

It doesn't exactly help with the impression I've got that this is Kojima having an excuse to hang out with his famous friends, though. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 11 EmptyThu 29 Aug 2019 - 20:54

His famous friends... and Geoff, apparently.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 11 EmptyWed 4 Sep 2019 - 14:28

Gears 5 reviews have landed and it's on 85, that's not a bad score by any means but from previews and some of the reviews it does sound better than that and the odd few low scores really have brought it down.

Still going to give Jim -15 at the moment though.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 11 EmptyWed 4 Sep 2019 - 19:14

Meanwhile Nintendo Life went hands-on with SWH and it's sounding like a solid 8/10. It'll get 10s from some places and 6s from others and I'll give a big fat shrug about it all.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 11 EmptyThu 5 Sep 2019 - 23:55

masofdas wrote:

Still going to give Jim -15 at the moment though.

-16 now, which completely cancels out one of his two higher scoring games and Toejam. Shocked

Luckily for him, the game formerly known as Town is coming out this year, so there you go! And Cappa gets his #1 draft pick in Untitled Goose Game this year too, so everyone's a winner.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 11 EmptyWed 11 Sep 2019 - 23:48

With Sayonara Wild Hearts coming out later this month, this is a big month for Balla. I think I could end up knocked off my perch if this keeps up.

DxM didn't do too well, but then again, I've had Rage 2... it's going to be intreresting!
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 11 EmptyThu 12 Sep 2019 - 9:23

I don't think so, but it is good to see SWH getting a release this year.

And by 'good' I mean 'good but WHY SEPTEMBER GUYS HAVE PITY ON MY WALLET COME ON'
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 11 EmptyThu 12 Sep 2019 - 12:40

SWH might review well as it is a launch game for Apple Arcade and it might be one of the better ones on it and sites will give the service a go.

I see Borderlands 3 is doing well at the moment but see that there is some debacle around it that it could drop.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 11 EmptyThu 12 Sep 2019 - 20:23

That's true about mobile gaming sites giving it a go - could inflate its scores, I suppose!

On a side note, I keep reading "SWH" and thinking "Steamworld Heist".
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 11 EmptyFri 13 Sep 2019 - 9:48

Of course, I won't be having a review up on Opencritic but I may play SWH via Apple Arcade myself and can definitely see some bias as I will want to justify my £150 on an Apple TV and my £5 sub.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 11 EmptyTue 17 Sep 2019 - 14:57

Jenny LeClue which is one I thought might slip to 2020 which be real bad for Jim is out now on Apple Arcade (BETA Users, 19th for everyone else) then on the 19th for PC as well.

I can't find any reviews for it as of yet but what I did see on YouTube looked good, I look forward to playing it.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 11 EmptyThu 19 Sep 2019 - 1:28

Sayonara Wild Hearts is currently sitting at an 88. Shocked

I think I'm in real trouble now.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 11 EmptyThu 19 Sep 2019 - 10:09

Annapurna has a few games that have ranked highly this year.

How Jas feels about devolver, I feel about them.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 11 EmptyFri 20 Sep 2019 - 21:53

Down to 84 now. DxM has stuffed me right up. Sad
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 11 EmptyFri 20 Sep 2019 - 22:43

It's going to come down to a matter of a few points, I reckon. I envisage LM3 and The Outer Worlds scoring mid 80s and Pokémon will probably get low to mid 80s, which means it's going to be incredibly close!
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 11 EmptyFri 20 Sep 2019 - 22:56

If Pokémon was to get 80, you'd have 102 points Jay meaning Balla would be 35 points behind, he would need two 88's and that might be doable.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 11 EmptyFri 20 Sep 2019 - 23:38

Yep, like I said, it'll come down to the wire. I almost feel like second place is worse than finishing last when it comes to next year's draft as you don't get a great pick in the first round of picks and you miss out on the benefit of getting the first second round draft pick that first place gets... so I really hope Pokémon pulls through for me!
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 11 EmptySat 21 Sep 2019 - 14:27

That's like real sports though

I do wonder what will be the first pick next year Last of Us Part 2, Cyberpunk, Final Fantasy VIIR or as it might be Jimbob picking something totes random.
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 11 EmptySun 22 Sep 2019 - 16:01

Uh... real sports in America maybe. Sulk
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 11 EmptySun 22 Sep 2019 - 17:11

Just because you wish Watford could draft 8 good players Winky Face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)   GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...) - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

GNamer Fantasy Games League (And your Year Four winner is...)
Page 11 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 21 ... 32  Next